LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Attention!

Dearest Fans,

Recently, one of my fans has been calling Lydia's mobile directly. I do not know how she managed to get hold of her number, but I'm here to ask whoever it is to stop doing so. It is very disturbing for Lydia as she does have a lot of work to do. If everyone starts calling her asking her about me, she'd be in big trouble. Please be considerate and respect people's privacy. If you have anything which you'd like to know, feel free to leave a message here and I shall try my best to give you a reply asap. Or maybe some fans can answer your questions on my behalf. This is a serious matter and hope all of you will pay attention to this.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Attention!

Idol, early some sleep.So late return to leave a message for everyone, believe the make a phone call of the person see message and should stop doing so!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Recently, one of my fans has been calling Lydia's mobile directly. I do not know how she managed to get hold of her number, but I'm here to ask whoever it is to stop doing so. It is very disturbing for Lydia as she does have a lot of work to do. If everyone starts calling her asking her about me, she'd be in big trouble. Please be considerate and respect people's privacy. If you have anything which you'd like to know, feel free to leave a message here and I shall try my best to give you a reply asap. Or maybe some fans can answer your questions on my behalf. This is a serious matter and hope all of you will pay attention to this.

luv,
Jessica

whos lydia?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica's supervisor

Re: whos lydia?

lydia is her 經紀人

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hopefully that person stops doing so at once..cheers dearest Jessica:)

Cool down yea..hehehe

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Yes,Madam!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Totally agree with you Jessica, everyone's privacy should be respected at all times, good reminder for all. :) Hope these incidents won't happen again in the future!

Elaine

OoGoosh! Nuisance People strike again !

Things You and Lydia can do in the first place when receiving such nuisiance calls is that :-

(a) Dun admit you are the person they are looking for
instead ask them back who they are if you dun
noe who that caller's is !

(b) If the person can't answer you ..juz answer
them that they got the wrong number.

(c) Dun scold them becoz they got your number and you
dun.They can easily create troubles again.

(d) If their hp or phone number shows in your's phone
(Caller's ID), report them to the police or
telephone stations to prosecute them.

sorry,I dunnoe whether Hk have such services)

I also had a bad experiences.
I think they must be some psycho making calls to anyone juz to throw theirs frustrations by scolding bad words like #$XX%$#@ and then slammed down the phone.

Cool down and be happy, and dun get angry with such people.

Luv

p.s: I also wondering why this person is so genius that can got hold of Lydia's number. Must be some close connections with the people around Lydia.
Be careful... easily got Lydia's number also can easily get other info too!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hope that when that fan sees this,he/she will stop his actions immediately

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hello Jessica,

It’s really some kind of pities that you has become so angry with one of your fans who has been calling Lydia’s mobile directly.
According to your message, has that fan been calling Lydia several times or just one time?

As far as I know, most of your fans have been supporting you for several years, as we track from the historical records, never has anyone done this idiot behaviour before, if someone really has done it, then I suppose he or she won’t do it again, but only if that person is really your loyal fan. Because if that person is really fan, he or she won’t make you so anger by doing this again, especially just before you Birthday! .

However, if that person has been continuing to call Lydia in the future,
Then, you have better to consider that person maybe is some kind of spy who wants to break the good relationship between you and Lydia, also you and your fans!  
It’s not difficult to realize that in nowadays’ business circumstance, especially in entertainments area, your rivals may attack you under the table easily.
Since so many TV award ceremonies do audit and depend on the votes from fans, and be honestly speaking, comparing with other TVB stars, the number of your fans are really so huge and uncountable. Therefore, there is really a possibility that you have become a target in this area! 
When they are under tables and on purpose , it’s not difficult for them to get anyone’s mobile numbers, it that right? 

So, if I were you , I won’t become so angry in this instance right now, I will wait and see what will this situation develop in the near future! 
Because, if you really keep angry and can’t sleep well, then you will just damage your health easily and let your enemies more happier lo!

Anyway, don’t worry about it too much, we have been your loyal fans for a long time, and we will always support and stand by you forever ^_^….. ! 

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Attention!

Hi Seele,

I think you got the wrong Scenario on wat Jessica is trying to brought out..

There is nothing to do with "under table"or voting.
It a sort of disturbance to privacy...

Hack care whether it is a Jessica 's fan or rival,
Privacy meant Private !

Supporting Jessica is appreciated, but not to the extend to get private info.

Luv

Replying to:

Hello Jessica,

It’s really some kind of pities that you has become so angry with one of your fans who has been calling Lydia’s mobile directly.
According to your message, has that fan been calling Lydia several times or just one time?

As far as I know, most of your fans have been supporting you for several years, as we track from the historical records, never has anyone done this idiot behaviour before, if someone really has done it, then I suppose he or she won’t do it again, but only if that person is really your loyal fan. Because if that person is really fan, he or she won’t make you so anger by doing this again, especially just before you Birthday! .

Then, you have better to consider that person maybe is some kind of spy who wants to break the good relationship between you and Lydia, also you and your fans!  
It’s not difficult to realize that in nowadays’ business circumstance, especially in entertainments area, your rivals may attack you under the table easily.
Since so many TV award ceremonies do audit and depend on the votes from fans, and be honestly speaking, comparing with other TVB stars, the number of your fans are really so huge and uncountable. Therefore, there is really a possibility that you have become a target in this area! 
When they are under tables and on purpose , it’s not difficult for them to get anyone’s mobile numbers, it that right? 

So, if I were you , I won’t become so angry in this instance right now, I will wait and see what will this situation develop in the near future! 
Because, if you really keep angry and can’t sleep well, then you will just damage your health easily and let your enemies more happier lo!

Anyway, don’t worry about it too much, we have been your loyal fans for a long time, and we will always support and stand by you forever ^_^….. ! 

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: Attention!

大家好 平安!! 本人對此事件亦有些心得, 盼各位海涵參考!

第一 此無名電話干擾他人, 的確不當,若真為Fans 應勇於道歉!
第二 看過多位萱迷對此事件留言, 本人想起1997 英國(黛安娜王妃)在巴黎車禍喪生, 表面看似單純的[狗仔]跟車導致不幸, 但, 似乎讓人不免深感疑雲重重!

或許, 電話干擾單一事件, 其背後仍有許多不容忽略的可能性, 此干擾隱私電話,至今尚無人可百分百證實真為fans所為, 或,任何可疑人物蓄意所作. 因而, 凡事大膽假設, 小心求證, 仍為上策!
人在任何突發緊急狀態的情感催化然下 生氣動怒是難免 . 但 切記
要將智慧的運用 凌駕在情感之上 !
當然, 我們相信, 老婆大人中的'高官'在冷靜思考下, 一定會得到答案的並釋懷的, 因為 妳 百分之99.99999的fans 都很乖的喔!
祝福 JESSICA & ALL FANS 平安喜樂 福慧增長!!

Replying to:

Hi Seele,

I think you got the wrong Scenario on wat Jessica is trying to brought out..

There is nothing to do with "under table"or voting.
It a sort of disturbance to privacy...

Hack care whether it is a Jessica 's fan or rival,
Privacy meant Private !

Supporting Jessica is appreciated, but not to the extend to get private info.

Luv

Replying to:

Hello Jessica,

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I hope that when that fan sees this,he or she will stop his actions immediately!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.