LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi All!

Hi all!

A quick note to let you know that I am back in HK and will be here for maybe a couple of weeks. As some of you have read from the newspaper, we're trying to improve the script therefore the scriptwriter needs a little time to re-write part of it. Nice to have a little break during the hot summer. :) Will keep you guys informed about my schedule.

Hope all is well with everyone! It is very hot in HK, so do take care of yourselves.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

Dear Jessica,
Please take more rest and take care of yourself!
luv,
Siusiu&Rachel

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all!

A quick note to let you know that I am back in HK and will be here for maybe a couple of weeks. As some of you have read from the newspaper, we're trying to improve the script therefore the scriptwriter needs a little time to re-write part of it. Nice to have a little break during the hot summer. Will keep you guys informed about my schedule.

Hope all is well with everyone! It is very hot in HK, so do take care of yourselves.

luv,
Jessica

Good morning!

Oh... Any function?
Pls take more rest in these days before going to China again for the new series.
Take care la!

Replying to:

Hi all!

A quick note to let you know that I am back in HK and will be here for maybe a couple of weeks. As some of you have read from the newspaper, we're trying to improve the script therefore the scriptwriter needs a little time to re-write part of it. Nice to have a little break during the hot summer. Will keep you guys informed about my schedule.

luv,
Jessica

Take care

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,
Glad to hear from you again. Have good rests and take care of yourself too.

luv,
Angela&SuSu

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Morning Jessica,

glad to hear from you, hope the re-writing will not affect your comimg schedule. Take care!

It's so nice to hear from you... Take Care and sleep more... more... ^_^

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Good to hear from you again..hopefully you're coping with things well.

I haven't had much free time lately,too many things too little time. Do take good care of yourself and will be waiting for your updates. Love yaa..

Xoxo,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

take care Jessica!

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Take Care and enjoy your break~

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy your break!!!

Hello Jessica!
Nice to hear from you again. Hope you will enjoy your holidays with your family your friends and your dogs la! Take a rest and enjoy your life before starting your work again. bye!

Dearest Jessica,

Very glad to hear from you again. Wish you have a nice break and take care.

Warmest Regards
Christy (MAL)

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

So glad to hear from you again. Have a good rest and take care of yourself.

Best regards,
Connie

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Hope you're having a relaxing break as well.

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Have a good break and take care of yourself

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

好掛住你ar!!!!!!!!!!!!

好彩每晚都有戲睇,雖然目前你嘅戲份唔多,但靚到足以俘虜晒我地嗰心 .....
Hope to see you soon la!!!! Take care!

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Happy to see your message

Dear Jessica,

Happy to see your message, you take care too and have good break.Hope to see you soon.

Mcmug

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Take Care of you and take more rest!

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Please take care of yourself too

So glad to know that you have a break

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

U take care too!

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hope Yr Mr Right willl come by as a birthday present this yr - Hi All!

Hope U will settle down soon.

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Take care!

so glad to see ur msg!take care!

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

happiness

hi, jessica! I just finished reviewed 'golden faith' and then come here see your message, so happy today!

have a nice rest to gain more energy!

cheer up!
芳名

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

I Love u!!

Hello Jessica. My name is Kin Seng. I'm 6 years old. I'am from Malaysia.How are you?
I love to watch u in the series of Golden Faith, Just Love, The Drive of Life and many more.Mummy told me that your birthday is on 18th Aug. Here I would like to wish you an advance "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" & Always be Happy..
I wish that i can meet u one day. Hope that i can hear from u. I'm using my mom's email address. I LOVE U

Luv,
Kin Seng

Replying to:

Hi all!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.