LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi All!

My Dearest Fans,

Just read what you've posted on the website about the Shanghai Film Festival. Why get angry? Read it, have a good laugh and forget it. I am happy to know that you guys care so much about me and this is why you're not happy. But I don't want you to be upset. I don't care what reporters write about me but I do care about my fans! So, SMILE!

luv,
Jessica

How is everything go for you?

Jessica-I love you. I hope everything is going well for you.

love,

Troy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Just read what you've posted on the website about the Shanghai Film Festival. Why get angry? Read it, have a good laugh and forget it. I am happy to know that you guys care so much about me and this is why you're not happy. But I don't want you to be upset. I don't care what reporters write about me but I do care about my fans! So, SMILE!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

Dear Jessica,

You are so CUTE!! I won't believe the nonsense what the reporters wrote, I juz believe in you.

Best, Sandy

:) So glad to see your message!

Hope you're doing fine.Take care.

cheers,
Girl from Singapore

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessicaaa..

Hahaha,you made me laugh! There goes the repoters again. Nothing better for them to do..Anwyay,Do take care and I hope to hear from you again soon.

You are our darling Jessica,how can we not care?;)

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

We all know reporters likes to write things that are not true~ I agree that we should just good laugh and forget it. So touched to hear that you care about us! coz we care about you too... Whatever your choice is~ will still support your decision!

Take care... Hope to see you soon in Singapore!

Cheers!
KaReN

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Be Happy

havent been here so long cos wit school n work. watever u do, jessica, we always support u. do wat you think it is right and what best for you and career. who care wat others say. best luck wit wat u do. always support u

luv
ashley

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Just do what you want to do.. We will always support you! Take good care of yourself. ^_^

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I love you just the way you are! Cheers!!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Just let you know that we're happy only when you feel happy,so we're smiling now

You are the most shining star at the Shanghai Film Festival,so glamorous and pretty. You gave all of us so much surprise ,we are proud of you !!Yeah

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so happy-yyyyyyyy

I am very happy because jessica's letter is talk about deep and my content ,I have a good luck!!!
haw-haw...I feel so close to jessica! I think i will very luck for the day that the nest attacca. Thank you jessica.
Anyway hope you have a sunny day :)

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,
How happy am I when you say "I don't want you to be upset".
Just now I know exactly why I love you so much Jessica~that is your moral integrity,you're a real kind one,to everything.
Suddenly remember you said"我的fans很乖,他们很听话".How preety!We all love and support you forever!
SMILE~I just do!And Jessica you should be happy as well!Your smile is our strength and happiness.

so happy to hear from you.I believe you.you do the best.love you forever.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Take care and SMILE!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So glad to hear from you again. Whatever you do, we will always support you!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Very happy to hear from you. Do what you think is good for you and your career. We support you forever!! Take care.

Warmest Regards
Christy.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Just wanna tell U
we do care about u
no matter what they say
u'll always be the same one that we love........

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Yeah! I am smiling! Have a well-deserved rest!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hello

Keep up the spirits, Jessica... U too should be happy at all times :)

u r always the most optimistic one n dat's why i admire u most

take care n enjoy the holiday ^^

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

see. why should we get angry wen jessica isn't? lets just support our dear jessica all the way!!

lurve jessica forever..

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

ya.... Jessica! ! ! We all do care abt you and love uuuuuuu

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

YesYes, who cares about what they write. Just stay HAPPY! =D

ok, jessica, i'll smile! :)

:)

take care ok??

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

雖然最近因為準備考試
所以對很多新聞不是很清楚
但是只要Jessica開心我就開心
記者再多的打擊都不會動搖我對Jessica的支持與關心的
加油!!^ ^

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: hihi,i'm ur biggest fan of all

hihi,i like u jessica,especially u acted in 'dou cheung fong wan'...

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.