LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 澳门日报:宣萱爱心爆棚

Hi all,

This is a very nice piece of news, but I just want to let you all know that all of it is true EXCEPT that I never called that guy after Boom Boom passed away. I was upset, but I coped due to El and Noel from the SAA. They were the ones who helped me. I think they're trying to do a little ad for this guy. I've never met him before. The first was at the Peak (the SAA function) and that was it.

luv,
Jessica

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

宣萱只饲养唐狗,目前家中有四头年老爱犬,较年轻的一只母狗LuLu亦经已十岁了,宣萱打算待这批爱犬终老后,再收养多四只被遗弃的中年狗只,从而为一些遗弃动物提供一个“安老院”!向来痛锡小狗的八妹,也被宣萱的爱心所受感动,忍不住大赞:“你真的很好呀!坦白说,中年犬时日无多,主人经常面对爱犬病与死的问题,实在是个负累,会很不开心呀!”宣萱却不同意八妹的说法,她解释道:“因为年幼的犬只容易找到新主人,但中年犬能够有一个安乐窝,谈何容易?以LuLu为例,它一口气生了九只小狗,最后只剩下它无人收养,十分诐惨。何况我懂得去做心理辅导,唯独早前十四岁的爱犬离世时太过伤感,因为解不开心中郁结而致电给中文大学精神科学系教授李诚医生,经医生开解后也明白到,最重要在宠物在生的时候,对它们付出过爱心,不会令自己有半点悔疚那么便足够了,我不会因为怕宠物死而拒养!养狗者,爱与怕是共存的!”养狗的朋友,不妨作为参考。
宣萱大赞LuLu乖巧,可能有灵性的它,知道面前的宣萱不独是她主人,更是恩人吧!八妹从她口中得知LuLu的可怜身世,原来它出身自邵氏片厂,应该是一头被遗弃的道具狗,及后被保安人员收养,这段日子还可以过得去。LuLu十分懂性,是保安人员三更半夜巡逻荒野场地的最佳良伴,某程度上能产生壮胆的作用。只可惜后来遭人投诉,最终“一窦狗”要全部离场,一只不留!爱心爆棚的宣萱随即伸出援手,更为LuLu的子女作出最妥善的安排,它怎会不视宣萱为大恩人呢!

Re: Re: 澳门日报:宣萱爱心爆棚

lol, i think it's amusing how they just randomly stuck his name into the article. XD

Replying to:

Hi all,

This is a very nice piece of news, but I just want to let you all know that all of it is true EXCEPT that I never called that guy after Boom Boom passed away. I was upset, but I coped due to El and Noel from the SAA. They were the ones who helped me. I think they're trying to do a little ad for this guy. I've never met him before. The first was at the Peak (the SAA function) and that was it.

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

宣萱只饲养唐狗,目前家中有四头年老爱犬,较年轻的一只母狗LuLu亦经已十岁了,宣萱打算待这批爱犬终老后,再收养多四只被遗弃的中年狗只,从而为一些遗弃动物提供一个“安老院”!向来痛锡小狗的八妹,也被宣萱的爱心所受感动,忍不住大赞:“你真的很好呀!坦白说,中年犬时日无多,主人经常面对爱犬病与死的问题,实在是个负累,会很不开心呀!”宣萱却不同意八妹的说法,她解释道:“因为年幼的犬只容易找到新主人,但中年犬能够有一个安乐窝,谈何容易?以LuLu为例,它一口气生了九只小狗,最后只剩下它无人收养,十分诐惨。何况我懂得去做心理辅导,唯独早前十四岁的爱犬离世时太过伤感,因为解不开心中郁结而致电给中文大学精神科学系教授李诚医生,经医生开解后也明白到,最重要在宠物在生的时候,对它们付出过爱心,不会令自己有半点悔疚那么便足够了,我不会因为怕宠物死而拒养!养狗者,爱与怕是共存的!”养狗的朋友,不妨作为参考。
宣萱大赞LuLu乖巧,可能有灵性的它,知道面前的宣萱不独是她主人,更是恩人吧!八妹从她口中得知LuLu的可怜身世,原来它出身自邵氏片厂,应该是一头被遗弃的道具狗,及后被保安人员收养,这段日子还可以过得去。LuLu十分懂性,是保安人员三更半夜巡逻荒野场地的最佳良伴,某程度上能产生壮胆的作用。只可惜后来遭人投诉,最终“一窦狗”要全部离场,一只不留!爱心爆棚的宣萱随即伸出援手,更为LuLu的子女作出最妥善的安排,它怎会不视宣萱为大恩人呢!

what's this news abt ? it's kinda surprised to see Jessica here..... really nice!

Replying to:

lol, i think it's amusing how they just randomly stuck his name into the article. XD

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

Miss Mo herself should be much better at this than this guy! :P

Thought it was weird that the media would know about it even if you did seek psychological help, glad that you clarified it. The loss must have been very emotionally difficult for you. Sigh. But we sure feel relieved that you coped with it well. God bless.

Could some kindly translate this into english?

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

You are great and glad that you clarified it.

Take care!!

Best wishes
Christy

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

Thanks lybanhien! Siaozhabor,would u mind to do the trans? Please

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

WUD SOME1 KINDLY DO A TRANSLATION... DERE R MANY WAITIN TO C WAT DIS IS ABOUT.. :)

THANKYOU.. U WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED NY MANY..

Replying to:

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

Translation

Translation:

Jessica is the most compassionate artistes among many who rear dogs

Among the 4 aged dogs that Jessica loved and reared at home, Lulu, a younger member, is already 10. Jessica planned to adopt 4 more abandoned dogs after this batch of dogs passed away to provide a “home for the elderly” for the abandoned strays.
八妹 (sorry, I don’t know how to translate the name) was touched by her compassion and praised, “You are really very kind! Frankly, middle-aged dogs are approachig their end and their owners would need to face with sickness and death, which is troublesome and unhappy.”
However, Jessica disagreed, “As it is easier for puppies could find a new owner as compared to a middle-aged dog. For example, Lulu gave birth to 9 puppies at a go. All were adopted except her. Furthermore, I had therapies with a physiologist when my 14-year-old dog passed away. Being depressed, I called Prof. Lee and understood that loving the pet when it is alive so that I would not regret later in my life would be of utmost importance after listening to his advice. I would not stop providing care for my pets in fear of their death!” Dong owners should treat this as a reference.
Jessica praised Lulu for being obedient and clever. It knew that Jessica is both her owner and benefactor. Lulu was once being used as props and later kept by the security guard in a Shaw building. Lulu would always accompany the security guard in his patrols. A complaint was made and all dogs were to be cleared. Jessica immediately offered to provide for Lulu. Why wouldn’t Lulu see Jessica as it’s benefactor?

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

Thank you siaozhabor:D

Yeah,all of them are so well taken care of by dearest Jessica.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Translation:

Among the 4 aged dogs that Jessica loved and reared at home, Lulu, a younger member, is already 10. Jessica planned to adopt 4 more abandoned dogs after this batch of dogs passed away to provide a “home for the elderly” for the abandoned strays.
八妹 (sorry, I don’t know how to translate the name) was touched by her compassion and praised, “You are really very kind! Frankly, middle-aged dogs are approachig their end and their owners would need to face with sickness and death, which is troublesome and unhappy.”
However, Jessica disagreed, “As it is easier for puppies could find a new owner as compared to a middle-aged dog. For example, Lulu gave birth to 9 puppies at a go. All were adopted except her. Furthermore, I had therapies with a physiologist when my 14-year-old dog passed away. Being depressed, I called Prof. Lee and understood that loving the pet when it is alive so that I would not regret later in my life would be of utmost importance after listening to his advice. I would not stop providing care for my pets in fear of their death!” Dong owners should treat this as a reference.
Jessica praised Lulu for being obedient and clever. It knew that Jessica is both her owner and benefactor. Lulu was once being used as props and later kept by the security guard in a Shaw building. Lulu would always accompany the security guard in his patrols. A complaint was made and all dogs were to be cleared. Jessica immediately offered to provide for Lulu. Why wouldn’t Lulu see Jessica as it’s benefactor?

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

siaozhabor, u are much appreciated. thankyou for always helping out by translating for us here who h

thankyou siaozhabor!!

Replying to:

Yeah,all of them are so well taken care of by dearest Jessica.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Translation:

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

thank u !

Replying to:

Translation:

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

Re: Translation

Thanks for ur translation!!!!

Replying to:

Translation:

Replying to:

澳门日报 2007-06-16
芸芸养狗的艺人之中,八妹不得不赞一下宣萱的爱心。

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.