LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the interview/dinner with 黄柏高 and Eunice Chan is out in the issue of 東周刋.

I am taking the 8:00am flight on Monday morning and again, I don't think it's a good idea for any of you to come to the airport in HK coz it's too early. As usual, I'll be rushing again. I'll see you on the 14th instead.

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi

Thanks ! Will quickly go and buy it

Anybody knows the issue # ?

take care and have a safe trip

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that the interview/dinner with 黄柏高 and Eunice Chan is out in the issue of 東周刋.

I am taking the 8:00am flight on Monday morning and again, I don't think it's a good idea for any of you to come to the airport in HK coz it's too early. As usual, I'll be rushing again. I'll see you on the 14th instead.

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for the update~ Have a nice trip~

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care ^_^

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

when will you be going to china to film the 30episodes? will you be in shanghai?

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy your trip and stay safe:D Love uu..

Thanks for updating..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Re: Have a nice trip, more photos......take care!

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself,and~~

I understand you don't want us to be to tired to see you off in the airport, but i don't think we will follow your instructions~ hah`(it could be the only one thing that we don't listen to you`hah~
anyway,you will also see lots of fans from shanghai to pick you up in the shanghai airport. they must be miss you so much~(though you have just seen them couple of weeks ago~)hah`
best wishes` take care`

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

nice to see ur msg again.... take care, I'll be watching u...haha

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,
It's so hot these days,take care of yourself!Drink more water and have a good rest.^@^Do be happy!

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy your trip. Hope to see you soon. :)

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Have a Good Trip and Take Care!

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

4eva ur fans

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Take of yourself
love u so much :) HaHa

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

glad to meet u soon la on 14th~ jessica wish u a nice trip in china

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

glad to see u here and take good care yourself

all the best wishes for u!

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Have a wonderful and safe trip

Re: Wish you have a nice trip and take care.

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Glad u'll be in the mainland again......feel close to you
and take care~~~
because the weather is so different here and there, you might get cold or something....

Replying to:

Dear all,

Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.