LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thanks For Coming Today!

Hi all,

Thanks to those who came all the way to the Peak to support me! The weather was great, but extremely hot. Very much appreciated. Really. My China fans, it's great to have your support, but I do worry about your work/study. Hope you guys don't skip anything in order to come to see me. Also, special thanks to Ah fat. Your ice-cream cooled both me and Lu Lu down!
Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves today. I did.

I shall find out my flight schedule for 11th June. Don't think it's a good idea to come to see me off coz it's going to be early and I'll be rushing as usual. Can see some of you on the 14th though. There'll be an Anya Hindmarch (handbag brand) function at the IFC. Will find out the time and let you know.

Take care! It is becoming very hot, but make sure you bring a cardigan or sth when you eat out or go to movies. This is how I caught my cold.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Thanks For Coming Today!

真可惜!! 我們只能在台灣想著你的活動,相信你是過了愉快的一天。

台灣剛播完你的『老婆大人』,希望能繼續再有你的戲播出。

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Thanks to those who came all the way to the Peak to support me! The weather was great, but extremely hot. Very much appreciated. Really. My China fans, it's great to have your support, but I do worry about your work/study. Hope you guys don't skip anything in order to come to see me. Also, special thanks to Ah fat. Your ice-cream cooled both me and Lu Lu down!

I shall find out my flight schedule for 11th June. Don't think it's a good idea to come to see me off coz it's going to be early and I'll be rushing as usual. Can see some of you on the 14th though. There'll be an Anya Hindmarch (handbag brand) function at the IFC. Will find out the time and let you know.

Take care! It is becoming very hot, but make sure you bring a cardigan or sth when you eat out or go to movies. This is how I caught my cold.

luv,
Jessica

Jessica are you going to go to shanghai in july to film the new series?

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, it seems you have to work all the time,
ur schedule is so tight
Remember to take care of yourself and find time to relax
Lately, you have attended lots of functions.
I noe you must be so busy.
On the contrary, we have chance to see your new pix continuously Its just so nice

Take care, Jessica
love u 4ever

ps: latest pix in SAA function are great!
ur so cute

i'm so glad to hav met u in person ^^
n i did enjoy the function yesterday
it seems u got a very tight schedule of ur work
but plz take care of urself n enjoy ur life

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Thank you too! We enjoyed the function and the rest of the day!

Its happy to see LuLu and so many cutie dogs, as well as you la !Please take good care and more rest of yoursleves. Hope to see you soon!

Angel and I did visit the Peak after the function.We look like tourists!Thank you for giving us a chance to be a tourist.

Dear Jessica,

Notice that you have a very tight schedule. Weather is going to be very hot!!! Drinks more water and juice. Take good care.

Warmest Regards
Christy(Mal)

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Take care..

Seems like you have had a good time yest. Do take care and rest well.

Ohh,your hair colour looks good! :D

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Our dear Jessica,
We two promise we'll follow your words and work hard..Anyway, although we can't see you often, we are always beside you and supporting you~~
Last but the most,plz take care of yourself!!Love you!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Do take care =)

Dearest Jessica,

The event looks fun~ sadly i couldn't be there. Do take care of your health.... =) Hope to see u soon in Singapore!

Cheers!
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Re: nice to hear from you`~

We really don't want to skip things, but we do because of you,but don't worry, it doesn't effect our study`
have a nice trip in Shahghai~~

Extremely hot... but, nice to see you again!

Jessica - See ya next time la..

Cheers,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

I WANT TO GO BUT I CANT! T.T

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,
That's very glad to see your new message .
Every time I thought myself to go to Hongkong to see you,How much do I wish to.
Thanks for your advise,it's true hot now,take care 小囡~(写英文写的累死了,讲句中文透透气)
Drink more water,and have a good sleep,hope you get well soon!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Get well soon. :)

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Hey... 唔駛客氣啦!! 請你食杯雪糕,濕濕碎啦 !天氣咁熱,我驚你會發脾氣 ,所以買杯雪糕比你降溫,你又話Lu Lu 唔飲水,我估佢可能口淡淡唔想飲水,順便買多杯比佢! ** 好開心..**

**仲有,澄清我地係準時到,不過你早到! **

Re: Re: Thanks For Coming Today!

叫左你地早D去你地一樣係遲到!總之遲過Jessica就係遲到!
我都話我曾經dream過我地去function遲大大大到,點知俾"人"scold, 仲要我地以後都唔好去搵佢!嘩!雖然dreaming, 但都嚇死我!

Re: Re: Re: Thanks For Coming Today!

阿肥講得啱,我地係準時到,冇遲到!

阿肥,好在你夠醒識得買杯雪糕tum翻人, 如果唔係一定俾"人"叫我地以後都唔好去搵佢!

Replying to:

叫左你地早D去你地一樣係遲到!總之遲過Jessica就係遲到!
我都話我曾經dream過我地去function遲大大大到,點知俾"人"scold, 仲要我地以後都唔好去搵佢!嘩!雖然dreaming, 但都嚇死我!

中文翻译

你们好!

谢谢所有到the Peak 来支持我的支持者!那时的天气很好,只是有点热。心领了。是真的。真得很感激有你们这些在中国的粉丝的支持,但你们也必须留意自己的工作或学业。希望你们并没有为了我而放下它们。在这里也谢谢阿发,你送的雪糕是我和lulu的体温下降了不少!希望你们与我有个一样愉快的一天!

我会尽量查询11号那天的飞行时间。而那天,我会赶来赶去,所以不要来送机。在14号在IFC有一个anya hindmarch (某个包包品牌)的通告,到时也许可以与你们相会。

小心身体!现在天气越来越热,所以你们必须在看电影或出外吃一餐的时候带外衣,不然就会像我一样感冒。

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

To: Siazhabor - notice all translation to eng is done by u - pls translate, tks

Replying to:

你们好!

谢谢所有到the Peak 来支持我的支持者!那时的天气很好,只是有点热。心领了。是真的。真得很感激有你们这些在中国的粉丝的支持,但你们也必须留意自己的工作或学业。希望你们并没有为了我而放下它们。在这里也谢谢阿发,你送的雪糕是我和lulu的体温下降了不少!希望你们与我有个一样愉快的一天!

我会尽量查询11号那天的飞行时间。而那天,我会赶来赶去,所以不要来送机。在14号在IFC有一个anya hindmarch (某个包包品牌)的通告,到时也许可以与你们相会。

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

chinese translation of what is already typed by Jessica

I guess coz one of the fan requested someone to translate it in chinese for her.

Replying to:

Replying to:

你们好!

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Dear KaRen - re translation to english from chinese Hongkong news, tks

All the Hongkong news are in chinese, I appreciate very much if someone will to translate the chinese into english in future. tks alot

Replying to:

I guess coz one of the fan requested someone to translate it in chinese for her.

Replying to:

Replying to:

你们好!

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

I guess if someone have the time~ Sure will do~ No worries =)

Replying to:

All the Hongkong news are in chinese, I appreciate very much if someone will to translate the chinese into english in future. tks alot

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

你们好!

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Thank You!

Thanks Jessica and all for the lovely photos, Jessica’s love dogs can imagines how she values...... take care!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.