LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi Again!

Hi All,

I'm surprised to find out so many of you have not been to the Peak for a long long time! Well, here's a good chance to pay another visit! Hope to see you there. Thanks for the good suggestion, Fanny. All I know is that there's a main bus station, so I'm sure you can catch a bus somewhere in Causeway Bay or Central.

Just a quick update on my schedule. I shall not be shooting the 6 episode drama series for CCTV coz they have postponed the shooting period and it now overlaps with the 30 episode drama series. Around November, I'll be going to Singapore again to shoot PG II. Yipee! I'm looking forward to it. Going to get fat again. Promise I'll try to have a little gathering with the Singapore fans. I'll let you guys know once I get there. Hope the schedule won't be too tight like last time.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Again!

Hi Jessica,

Glad to hear from you again..Anyway, what is the 30-episode drama? Is it TVB's? Looking forward to watching your new series soon..Miss you so much. Anyway, I love PG!! Can't wait for the sequel :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

I'm surprised to find out so many of you have not been to the Peak for a long long time! Well, here's a good chance to pay another visit! Hope to see you there. Thanks for the good suggestion, Fanny. All I know is that there's a main bus station, so I'm sure you can catch a bus somewhere in Causeway Bay or Central.

Just a quick update on my schedule. I shall not be shooting the 6 episode drama series for CCTV coz they have postponed the shooting period and it now overlaps with the 30 episode drama series. Around November, I'll be going to Singapore again to shoot PG II. Yipee! I'm looking forward to it. Going to get fat again. Promise I'll try to have a little gathering with the Singapore fans. I'll let you guys know once I get there. Hope the schedule won't be too tight like last time.

luv,
Jessica

"PG II",can't wait to watch it[:[:D],take care yourself!

PG II! great news

have fun with ur function, Jessica !!
come here more often , okie?miss u alot

Replying to:

"PG II",can't wait to watch it[:[ ],take care yourself!

hurray! going to see you soon in SG!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

haha... Jessica, you write mess on Bnet continuously Very nice!!!
Thanks 4 ur update though I cant join any function or gathering

Im really looking forward to new pix this Sunday.
Hope that u'll hv a good time with ur fans there

love u 4ever, Jessica
Take care

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Yeppppp... I love PG...

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Great~~ Looking forward for PG 2!

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear you are coming to Singapore! Yeah~ Can get to see you again!! Looking forward for the gathering too!!! Take Care~ Happy working!

Luv,
Karen

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,
Thanks for your message! Looking forward to PG 2 :) :) It's so enjoyable to watch a series where the whole cast is enjoying themselves so much. Singapore is such a wonderful place. Take care :):)

Elaine

Hi,jessica
So happy to know that you will be coming to singapore in November.I missed the chance to see you last year so i am looking forward to see you this year.
Can't wait to watch PG 11.Most important is to take good care of yourself.See you soon!!

luv,
starleaves

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Really SAD we can't see you in Beijing, just want to cry now..

Anyway,best wishes for you and take care

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Really SAD we can't see you in Beijing, just want to cry now..

So do we...we wanna cry too.Anyway,best wishes for you and hope you work happy.We are looking forward to the PGⅡ

Replying to:

Anyway,best wishes for you and take care

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hello hello, so happy to hear that you'll be coming to singapore. cant wait to see you!
take care of yourself..

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

YAY! I cant wait for PG 2!

I would love to join you people there but UNFORTUNATELY,(AGAIN!) my hols start only in dec Sighh..:(!

Anyway,dearest Jessica do enjoy your function this coming sunday.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hooray! jessica comin to singapore again!! can't wait..

wow.. i can hardly believe it.. i'll certanly be there no matter what.. just so happy!!! can't wait!!!!!!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Great News!!! I luv PG!

hehe glad to hear from u. actually i'm a little upset

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

I look forward to the gathering with spore fans! :)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

YAY! i can't wait till you come singapore again!

hope to see you this time round!

i seriously can't wait for more of PG! lalalas ^^

jessica! <#333

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hooray!!! Jessica is coming to meet Singapore Fans!!! It's OUR turn now!!

Really happy that Jessica is coming to singapore. Hi All Singapore Fans, brothers and sisters of the big family... We are definitely looking forward.. RIGHT??? Must add me in if we are holding anything for her...

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Yippie....... can't wait to see PG2 !!!!!!

Dearest Jessica,

I'm very glad to hear that you will be in S'pore in November shooting PG II.
I looking forward to go to S'pore to meet you.Awaiting for the confirmation date of gathering.

Take care!

Luv.
Christy(Malaysia)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

How much do I hope I were in Hongkong .You're so lucky to live with Jessica togather,and even more,you can have more chance to see her that is the happiest thing in the world~~haha~^@^

Jessica,take good care of yourself when you are in Singapore.I will miss you so so much~~

Waiting for the PG II……

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

i just luuurvve PG.. can't wait for PG ll..

i was over the moon after i resd the message!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Yes Yes, Promise Promise you will have a little gathering for Spore fans this time! :D

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

YEAH!!! Cant wait to meet you!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

JUs miSsed U!

Did you say 3rd of june???
AAAHHHHHH! I am in hongkong during that period and plan to visit Peak in the morning!!! JUST MISS YOU!!!!SO SADZZZZ!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: To yuEle

hi!

I m from SG.. will also be in HK next week..which hotel are u staying? holiday with family? ;p

Replying to:

AAAHHHHHH! I am in hongkong during that period and plan to visit Peak in the morning!!! JUST MISS YOU!!!!SO SADZZZZ!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: To yuEle

yah yah!!!
I am with family...staying at shamrock hotel from 2jun-5jun...
u leh???
looks like lotsa singaporeans in hk laeh!
my colleagues also in hk same time!
hahahaha!
singaporeans gathering in hk???!!!
hahahahaah!

Replying to:

hi!

I m from SG.. will also be in HK next week..which hotel are u staying? holiday with family? ;p

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: To yuEle

u have MSN?

i m going with family too! till 8 june ;p

Replying to:

yah yah!!!
u leh???
hahahaha!
hahahahaah!

Replying to:

hi!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: Re: To yuEle

Replying to:

u have MSN?

i m going with family too! till 8 june ;p

Replying to:

yah yah!!!
u leh???
hahahaha!
hahahahaah!

Replying to:

hi!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Yes Yes!! We are looking forward to the gathering!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Oh dear, then I've to save money now and fly to Spore in November. Wuahahahaha.....

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi Again!

where r u from??

YEAH!! PG 2!!

Replying to:

Oh dear, then I've to save money now and fly to Spore in November. Wuahahahaha.....

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Re: Hi Again!

just to note the question below is for Faith.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hi Again!

Hi Selina,

I'm from Brunei

Replying to:

just to note the question below is for Faith.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.