LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Function This Sunday

Hi All,

Don't worry. I'm ok. Everyone should think before they do something coz you may hurt someone unintentionally. Be responsible for all your actions and actions speak louder than words. Learnt this from school.

Good news! I shall be attending a SAA function this Sunday (3rd June) with Alex Fu (Fong Chung Shun)which will be held at the Peak from 3-4pm. It should be either inside or just outside the mall. I shall find out and let you know. Guess I'll see some of you there coz it's a Sunday. Looking forward to see you guys there!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Function This Sunday

To Jessica!
Glad to know you're OK. now.We've never finished learning people all of our life so just go on with happiness and enjoy your life with everyone you love and love you.
Takes care

Re: Thanks

Dearest Jessica,

It's so hard to describe how i feel right now cuz i'm now experiencing exactly what you've been through...sometimes for me it's just so hard to let go, but we all knew that the one we love will always being angel in our heart. Thank you Jessica, thanks for being strong and always can comfort me in some ways.

Elita

Its nice to hear from u again, Jessica
Ur okie means we're okie, too
Boom Boom sometimes makes me jealous coz u luv her so much
Wish I would meet u in person some time.

luv u 4ever, Jessica

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

Don't worry. I'm ok. Everyone should think before they do something coz you may hurt someone unintentionally. Be responsible for all your actions and actions speak louder than words. Learnt this from school.

Good news! I shall be attending a SAA function this Sunday (3rd June) with Alex Fu (Fong Chung Shun)which will be held at the Peak from 3-4pm. It should be either inside or just outside the mall. I shall find out and let you know. Guess I'll see some of you there coz it's a Sunday. Looking forward to see you guys there!

luv,
Jessica

Hello Jessica,
Thanks for your reminder! It's so true that actions speak so much louder than words. Things are sometimes easier said than done too. Really sorry to hear that such things have happened to Boom Boom. Hopefully he can rest in peace now. =)

And have fun at the function!
Elaine

Thanks for informing~! =)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Great! Waiting to see some picss:D

Glad to hear that you're okay:). I got to start baking my blueberry cheese tarts now. Excited!! Ehhehehe..hope to hear from u again:D

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

山頂!有成10年未去過!真係唔知點搭車去......!!

山頂!細路仔細時都有全家一齊去行過下,到現在距今都有成10年未去過,今日反而要仔用街道地圖教番我怎樣搭車去,老喇!老喇!
Jessica 盡可能星期日去到就去喇!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

幾個人group埋一齊由金鐘坐taxi上去仲抵!50蚊左右!

Replying to:

山頂!細路仔細時都有全家一齊去行過下,到現在距今都有成10年未去過,今日反而要仔用街道地圖教番我怎樣搭車去,老喇!老喇!
Jessica 盡可能星期日去到就去喇!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Yeah! Grab the opportunity HK Fans!! Singapore & other Countries Fans need your updates, K? Thanks!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: 陸太, 妳可以選擇坐纜車或在中環交易廣場地下巴士站坐15號巴士就可以.

Admire you guys so much~~~~~~~
look forward to seeing some beautiful pics of our cute Jessica~~~~

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Nice to know you’re ok! More pictures and keep smiling! Love you!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Great opportunity for HK fans, take more photos and share its with us.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

香港的朋友!你們好幸福喔!

香港的朋友,你們真是很幸福,可以見到宣萱。So blessed!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

My dear Jessica~
I'm very happy for your new message,and what I feel more glad is that you seem well now.Thank you for your lesson ,yes,"Be responsible for all your actions and actions speak louder than words. "I will always remember.
Be well,be happy ,and forget the bad.Fighting!!Haha.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Thanks for the information.. I really really want to meet you.. But... I do not live in HK...

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.