LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
OMG! Ridiculous!!

Hi Jessica,

Oh dear, this is totally ridiculous & unacceptable!!! I am sooo sorry to hear that. Sue them... report to the "Consumer Council"!! My goodness... I'll definitely spread this out to all of my friends who have dogs.. Thanks for sharing!

Don't be upset la... I'm sure Boom Boom is RIP now!

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

Haven't left a message for a while. I am sorry about this, but have been busy with a lot of things. Not work. Finally got Boom Boom's ashes back. I have been extremely upset coz the company, 'Goodbye Dear', has made unbelievable mistakes which has caused regrets for the rest of my life. My vet told their staff clearly my wishes (not going to watch the cremation process; burn Boom Boom's blanket and 2 toys and gave them a picture of Boom Boom to have it printed on the ash container). Their staff called me the day after they took her in and asked me all these questions all over again. They made it clear that the toys could not be burnt coz they're rubber, so I asked them to keep the toys and send them back to the clinic after everything's done together with Boom's ashes. The staff also asked me whether I had a picture for them to print on the container and I said everything was already there with Boom's body. Next thing I knew after I came back from Nanjing & Shanghai was that they had lost the toys and the precious picture!(The picture was not yet printed on the container). Nobody could tell me where they'd gone. The owner said she was very sorry and could ask the guy who dealt with Boom's body what had happened. She said she'd call me back the next day coz the guy was coming back from China the next day. She never called. She simply sent Boom Boom back to the clinic in a very ugly plastic bag. I was extremely upset, but nothing could be done. The most unbelievable thing that happened was that this owner somehow found out one of her friend's friend knew someone who knows me and her friend,who doesn't know this person who knows me, was going to play mahjong together one day. The day before they played mahjong, this owner asked her friend to ask this friend's friend to ask this person who knows me whether she could bring Boom Boom's ashes to this mahjong place to give to her in order to pass it back to me!!!! I couldn't beileve this even crossed her mind! She does not have any respect for the dead. This person who knows me said no and therefore she had to send it back to the clinic. I told them on the very first day that I wanted them to send Boom Boom back to the clinic and I'd pick her up from there. Everything she said to me over the phone - her deepest sympathy, appologies, how much she loves animals herself and that she knew Boom Boom was like a daughter to me.....etc etc, were all lies. To her, it was simply about making money. Business. All those were simple and standard procedures and I cannot understand how all this could have happened. She also told me she has been running this business for 13 years. 13 years and all these mistakes took place. To non-animal lovers, you may not understand how I feel. Imagine this happening to someone you really really love. Nothing can ever be done, but most important is that Boom Boom is now sitting peacefully in my dining room.

Sorry for this long email. I'd like to let you know what has happened. I'm never going to send any of my other dogs to this place. One should let them RIP (rest in peace) and not leaving them by a mahjong table for hours before they could do so. Last but not least, she claims to be an extremely devoted 佛教徒. Shocking.

Jessica

boom boom will understand

so so sorry over that tragedy. hope u will continue staying happy cuz i lurv your ever-sweetest smile. don't woorry cuz boom boom knows that you have loved and cared for her. nobody expected these kind of things to happen, but boom boom will understand that you have given her your fullest. take care and always remember that boom boom is now happy and resting in peace, she will watch oer you im sure.
with warmest hugs and lurvliest smiles,
gabriella.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Haven't left a message for a while. I am sorry about this, but have been busy with a lot of things. Not work. Finally got Boom Boom's ashes back. I have been extremely upset coz the company, 'Goodbye Dear', has made unbelievable mistakes which has caused regrets for the rest of my life. My vet told their staff clearly my wishes (not going to watch the cremation process; burn Boom Boom's blanket and 2 toys and gave them a picture of Boom Boom to have it printed on the ash container). Their staff called me the day after they took her in and asked me all these questions all over again. They made it clear that the toys could not be burnt coz they're rubber, so I asked them to keep the toys and send them back to the clinic after everything's done together with Boom's ashes. The staff also asked me whether I had a picture for them to print on the container and I said everything was already there with Boom's body. Next thing I knew after I came back from Nanjing & Shanghai was that they had lost the toys and the precious picture!(The picture was not yet printed on the container). Nobody could tell me where they'd gone. The owner said she was very sorry and could ask the guy who dealt with Boom's body what had happened. She said she'd call me back the next day coz the guy was coming back from China the next day. She never called. She simply sent Boom Boom back to the clinic in a very ugly plastic bag. I was extremely upset, but nothing could be done. The most unbelievable thing that happened was that this owner somehow found out one of her friend's friend knew someone who knows me and her friend,who doesn't know this person who knows me, was going to play mahjong together one day. The day before they played mahjong, this owner asked her friend to ask this friend's friend to ask this person who knows me whether she could bring Boom Boom's ashes to this mahjong place to give to her in order to pass it back to me!!!! I couldn't beileve this even crossed her mind! She does not have any respect for the dead. This person who knows me said no and therefore she had to send it back to the clinic. I told them on the very first day that I wanted them to send Boom Boom back to the clinic and I'd pick her up from there. Everything she said to me over the phone - her deepest sympathy, appologies, how much she loves animals herself and that she knew Boom Boom was like a daughter to me.....etc etc, were all lies. To her, it was simply about making money. Business. All those were simple and standard procedures and I cannot understand how all this could have happened. She also told me she has been running this business for 13 years. 13 years and all these mistakes took place. To non-animal lovers, you may not understand how I feel. Imagine this happening to someone you really really love. Nothing can ever be done, but most important is that Boom Boom is now sitting peacefully in my dining room.

Sorry for this long email. I'd like to let you know what has happened. I'm never going to send any of my other dogs to this place. One should let them RIP (rest in peace) and not leaving them by a mahjong table for hours before they could do so. Last but not least, she claims to be an extremely devoted 佛教徒. Shocking.

Jessica

can someone transfer it into Chinese

thx

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

I try to translate for you, Helen, You must hear this... Sad..

Hi,
未留下信息有一阵子。我对此抱歉, 但是繁于很多事。不是工作。好不容易才把 BOOM BOOM 的骨灰领回。我是极端生气,因为一家公司名, ' 再见亲爱' 所作的一切令我遗憾我所作的决定。我的狩医清楚地告诉了他们的职员我的愿望(不去观看火葬过程; 烧伤BOOM BOOM 的毯子和2 个玩具和给他们BOOM BOOM的图片把它打印在骨灰罐) 。他们的职员还重新与我确定这些问题。他们有说玩具不能被烧,因为橡胶的, 因此我请求他们保留玩具和送BOOM BOOM的骨灰一起回到诊所。职员并且问我是否我有一张图片使他们打印在容器和我说一切已经在他们那。

这么知道,在我从南京和上海回来了,他们说丢失了玩具并且珍贵的图片(图片未打印在容器) 。没人能告诉我他们在何处)。店主之说她非常抱歉, 说他会问清楚在打电话我。可是他没有。她简单地送了BOOM BOOM回到诊所在一个非常丑恶的塑料袋。
让我最难以相信的事是,这店主从某种方法发现了一她的朋友的朋友知道某人认识我并且她的朋友, 不知道这个人认识我, 打算一起打mahjong。在他们打mahjong 的前一天, 这个店主要求她的朋友,要求这个朋友的朋友,那个认识我的这个人是否她能带来BOOM BOOM的骨灰到这mahjong地方给她为了通过它回给我!!!!我简直不敢相信,她没有对死者的任何尊敬。这朋友说不,因此店主必须送它回到诊所
真不敢想象这店主在我要把BOOM BOOM 送去他店时说最深刻的同情,她多爱动物并且那她知道BOOM BOOM是象我女儿.....etc 等,所有是谎言. 对她, 它简单地是关于挣金钱。事务。她并且告诉了我她经营这业务13 年。13 年和所有这些差错发生了。对非动物恋人, 您不可以了解怎么我感觉。想象这发生在某人身上您真正爱的人一样。不管这么样事情已经发生拉了。但最重要是BOOM BOOM平安地现在坐在我的餐厅.
抱歉为这长的电子邮件。我希望告诉您什么发生过。我从此不会再寄发任何我的其它狗到这个地方。可惜的是店主自称是虔诚的佛教徒。
Jessica

Replying to:

thx

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

What an insensitive person! How she could be in this trade is unthinkable. Glad Boom Boom is safely

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Re: I'm Here!

Our dearest Jessica,we are soooo sorry about this..Those people are so rude and ridiculous!!!!
Don't be too worried,Boom Boom will understand you,and will rest WELL in heaven.God always bless her!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

I'm really sorry to hear that, pls don't be upset! She's back home already, everything's done! Be relaxed and take care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Dear Jessica,
Knowing about this ,we feel that it is ridiculous and fabulous.Those people in that company are so immoral .How can they treat the matter in that attitude?!However,we think Boom Boom can really understand you ,do not be angry with such people coz they are worthless.Hope you are better now.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Dear Jessica,

I'm sorry to hear that. I understand your feeling as i'm also a dog lover. She is lier, irrespondsible and terrible person. God will knows.
Anyhow, you take good care and may boom boom rest in peace.

Luv.
Christy.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

What an insensitive "profit-making" fella! So sad!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Jessica, honestly this is absolutely unbelievable and extremely bad professional ethic!!! I can relate to your anger and disappointment.

However, thank you so much for sharing this with us. We will always be there to support you and pray for Boom Boom. Please take care!

so sorry to hear about it. hmm... thought these people should be more sensitive esp in the trade. anyway, hope u are feeling much better as i am sure Boom Boom would want u to stay happy. take care!

Dearest Jessica,

I know exactly how you feel... I think they are just irresponsible and Just want to get things done quick. Such company should not even exist in the first place! Hope they will "zarp larp"..."close down" soon~ oops~ Just joking... But anyway do take good care of yourself... No point getting angry now too~ Let it be past! See ya!

Luv,
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Feel sorry to hear that, and don't be too upset. Do take care and god always bless her!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

為什麼都是英文的…人家都不懂耶!
宣萱…妳演的戲我都有看哦

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Thank you very much for sharing with us. I am really sorry to hear that.

It is unbelievable that they did these things to Boom Boom. Anyway, take care of yourself.

Sorry about that

Think positive... Boom Boom lives in Peace now!!!
Take more rest! And dun't think too much. I'm sure that Boom Boom doesnt want to see you upset!! Hug

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Re: LOVE J E S S I C A !!!

Ouch! So.... complications? Ousted to be punished...., me too just cannot forgive them but what done cannot be undone, take it easy DEAR... LOVE J E S S I C A and i LOVE YOU TOO!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Hey Jessica. I have a dog and can see how you feel. My dog ran away for 2 weeks and she came back. I cried so much but she was not hurt or anything. Turns out, she was at my cuz's house while we were on vacation. Smile. Besides, you still have you other dogs.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

confort~ We should let everybody know that company and let her run out of business!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

i am sorry to hear this!

i feel sad for all these things happend. hope you will recover from this kind of sadness soon. simply i believe even Boom Boom would't want to see you low for long time.

cheer up!

jessica 芳名

Replying to:

Hi All,

Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.