LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Glad you're fine!

Hi Jessica,

Grateful to know that you're doing fine! BoomBoom is in peace for sure!

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your sweet messages. I'm feeling better now. I miss her very much and it will remain this way forever. I do know what had been done was best for her and I'm sure she's very happy now.

Funnily enough, a moth was in my bathroom a day after Boom Boom left. It was exactly the same colour as Boom Boom and it stayed in my bathroom for over 2 days. There is no window in my bathroom. One morning, it was just sitting by the sink. It remained there all the time while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. Drops of water was splattered on the table by the sink and it started drinking! I seriously think it was her! It's now gone. Anyway, having been back to see me, I'm sure she's now resting in peace.

About work, I'd like to let you know that the Imedeen function has been postponed and I'll let you know the date once I find out myself.

Cheers,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

Jessica, I'm really happy when ur feeling better now
Everything u did was just 4 Boom Boom.
All of us know that and we will always be by ur side, doing everything just 4 you
Boom Boom will love you 4ever and so do we
May all good things will come to you, Jessica!

Take care
love u 4ever

Replying to:

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your sweet messages. I'm feeling better now. I miss her very much and it will remain this way forever. I do know what had been done was best for her and I'm sure she's very happy now.

Funnily enough, a moth was in my bathroom a day after Boom Boom left. It was exactly the same colour as Boom Boom and it stayed in my bathroom for over 2 days. There is no window in my bathroom. One morning, it was just sitting by the sink. It remained there all the time while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. Drops of water was splattered on the table by the sink and it started drinking! I seriously think it was her! It's now gone. Anyway, having been back to see me, I'm sure she's now resting in peace.

About work, I'd like to let you know that the Imedeen function has been postponed and I'll let you know the date once I find out myself.

Cheers,
Jessica

I'm so happy. Your message makes me feel good.
I believe that must be Boom Boom.
I'm sure Boom Boom must miss you.

However,keep your health.

Take care and love you forever,
Bibi from Thailand.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Take Care, Jessica!!

Hi Jessica,

Nice to hear from you. Oh! I heard that you are going to China to film shows. Do you have any idea what kind of shows they are??

Anyway, stay calm and relax.

All the best to you.

Selina

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

glad to know that you're fine now. take good care of yourself too.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Nice to hear that you are better. Take care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

:)

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Re:Glad to hear from you.

Dear Jessica,

I'm glad to hear from you and know that you are feeling better now. I believe that the moth is boom boom. She and all of us would like to see you happy.
So, please take good care.
I wish you have a Fruitful Trip to Shanghai and Nanjing.

Luv,
Christy.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Nice to hear from you again. Do take care and all the best in your work!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Happy that you are feeling better! Boom Boom is definitely happy too!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

I am glad you are feeling better...

Dear Jessica,

Boom Boom will always be around and she will be watching over you!!

Take good care of yourself.

Dear jessica,
You're not lonely,we're all besides you.
I think Boom Boom was happy when her left.You had given her a sweety and remembering days in her short life.All that we loved could not leave us,because they'll in our heart forever.
Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
Today is 16th,you should have been in shanghai and nanjing already.Howmuch do I wish to be there to see you.
You're my angle,Jessca.So,don't be sad,your sunny smile is a great power to me.

Yours,
Gloria

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.