LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi All!

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your sweet messages. I'm feeling better now. I miss her very much and it will remain this way forever. I do know what had been done was best for her and I'm sure she's very happy now.

Funnily enough, a moth was in my bathroom a day after Boom Boom left. It was exactly the same colour as Boom Boom and it stayed in my bathroom for over 2 days. There is no window in my bathroom. One morning, it was just sitting by the sink. It remained there all the time while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. Drops of water was splattered on the table by the sink and it started drinking! I seriously think it was her! It's now gone. Anyway, having been back to see me, I'm sure she's now resting in peace. :)

About work, I'd like to let you know that the Imedeen function has been postponed and I'll let you know the date once I find out myself.

Cheers,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

I'm sure Boom Boom is now resting in peace after seeing you again. Really glad that you're all better now and look forward to seeing you again!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

Thank you all so much for your sweet messages. I'm feeling better now. I miss her very much and it will remain this way forever. I do know what had been done was best for her and I'm sure she's very happy now.

Funnily enough, a moth was in my bathroom a day after Boom Boom left. It was exactly the same colour as Boom Boom and it stayed in my bathroom for over 2 days. There is no window in my bathroom. One morning, it was just sitting by the sink. It remained there all the time while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. Drops of water was splattered on the table by the sink and it started drinking! I seriously think it was her! It's now gone. Anyway, having been back to see me, I'm sure she's now resting in peace.

About work, I'd like to let you know that the Imedeen function has been postponed and I'll let you know the date once I find out myself.

Cheers,
Jessica

Nice to hear you and HER are fine!

some worry about ..

i don't konw how to say.,but some worry about u ,the msg make me untight.but anyway ,plz take care for your health and life,we all want to see a happy&strong jessica~ include boomboom ,right?

lv
cica

Replying to:

Hi All,

Funnily enough, a moth was in my bathroom a day after Boom Boom left. It was exactly the same colour as Boom Boom and it stayed in my bathroom for over 2 days. There is no window in my bathroom. One morning, it was just sitting by the sink. It remained there all the time while I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. Drops of water was splattered on the table by the sink and it started drinking! I seriously think it was her! It's now gone. Anyway, having been back to see me, I'm sure she's now resting in peace.

Cheers,
Jessica

She's always with you!

Yes, I believe that must be Boom Boom.... Same as before, soon after my family member passed away, there was a moth staying in the living room for a few days... Till now, when it's Ching Ming Festival or Chung Yeung Festival, the moth comes back again!

For your information, 李丞責話寵物回魂係三日!!

Stay happy! Take care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

So happy knowing you feel better now! She is forever with you !

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Nice to hear from you again..

She's probably back to make sure you're doing fine and smiling like you always are. She's high up there,constantly looking at you and guiding you through everything.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

nice to hear you :) happiness is coming back~

Hi,
just very pleased to see your message and heard you are ok now. Yes, that must be BOOMBOOM, she must miss you so much (me too:( hah~~)
anyway, take care.
keep healthy wherever you go. have a nice trip in shanghai and nanjing. (i hope i could be there!)
best wishes~
lov,lingling

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

take carez!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

I'm pleased you'll recover soon,take care!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Do Take Care =)

Dearest Jessica,

That happened when my grandpa passed away too... A moth was in his room though the windows were closed.. I guess Boom Boom does miss you too~~ Take care always...

Cheers!
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Happy to know that u are fine!! Do take care!!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

take care

I do not know how to say after saw your message, just worry about you, but on the other hand, I'm also happy to see your message here, it shows that you are really going out from sorrow...Anyway, take care...your fans will always support you...

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

don't be so sad.. boom boom will always be there 4 u.. like u said, she's your guardian angel.. i'm sure she'll be supporting u all the way and watchin over u.. take care.. and stay strong, take care of yourself.. be happy and i'm sure boom boom will also be happy..
with lurvly smiles and warm hugs...
=)

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Re: Hello!

Dear Jessica,
So nice to hear from you! And the moth was really cute! She is definitely resting in peace now. You know my friend's cat also died recently(almost immediately after I read your message), and I showed her your message and she felt really similar to the way you did. Hmmm, heaven must be full of wonderful animals now! :)

All the best in your work! And don't forget to get some rest too! And where are you going to film in China this time?
Elaine

Re: BE HAPPY!!!

Hi! Hi! Be happy..... Life is full of "W O N D E R FOOL" things.
Take it easy, you "oleidy" noted her "Guardian Angel" what else......Love you!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Any chance that the function is postponed for ONE WEEK?

Hi Jessica,

Glad you're feeling better.
She'd be happy to see that you're alright too.

Any chance that the function is postponed for 1 week?
I'll be back to HK by then...
Or else you're gonna be in mainland China from mid-June to September, i.e. when I'm back in HK, huh?

*Fingers crossed*

Hope to see you soon.

Love,
Mo Liu Dai Ma

Re: jessica!!!!!!!

Hi jessica.. im so happy that you have a fast recovery for that.. take care always..!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

So glad to know that you feel better now.She is around you and will bless you forever

Please do take care,dear Jessica!Keep happy everyday!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Take Care!! It's so nice to hear from you again.. We miss you!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi All!

Hi how are you doing? I like to watch you chinese movies. my name is lee. I live in calgary. I come from chinese and I be canada about 24years. I want know you. how are family doing?

Dear Jessica!
Glad to know that you're better now. Hopefully, a moth will come to see you again to let you know that she still be with you forever.

Dearest Jessica,

OH! MUST BE HER!!! She flied back to see you! I think she miss you and wanna stay with you for a little while~ she will be pleased to see that you are living well and smile again. Boom Boom is an sweet angel!

I am gald that you are recovered, juz a little worry abt u before. Miss you so much. Btw, when will u film PG season 2?

Sandy

Glad you're fine!

Hi Jessica,

Grateful to know that you're doing fine! BoomBoom is in peace for sure!

Cheers,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Jessica, I'm really happy when ur feeling better now
Everything u did was just 4 Boom Boom.
All of us know that and we will always be by ur side, doing everything just 4 you
Boom Boom will love you 4ever and so do we
May all good things will come to you, Jessica!

Take care
love u 4ever

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

I'm so happy. Your message makes me feel good.
I believe that must be Boom Boom.
I'm sure Boom Boom must miss you.

However,keep your health.

Take care and love you forever,
Bibi from Thailand.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Take Care, Jessica!!

Hi Jessica,

Nice to hear from you. Oh! I heard that you are going to China to film shows. Do you have any idea what kind of shows they are??

Anyway, stay calm and relax.

All the best to you.

Selina

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

glad to know that you're fine now. take good care of yourself too.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Nice to hear that you are better. Take care!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

:)

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Re:Glad to hear from you.

Dear Jessica,

I'm glad to hear from you and know that you are feeling better now. I believe that the moth is boom boom. She and all of us would like to see you happy.
So, please take good care.
I wish you have a Fruitful Trip to Shanghai and Nanjing.

Luv,
Christy.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Nice to hear from you again. Do take care and all the best in your work!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Happy that you are feeling better! Boom Boom is definitely happy too!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

I am glad you are feeling better...

Dear Jessica,

Boom Boom will always be around and she will be watching over you!!

Take good care of yourself.

Dear jessica,
You're not lonely,we're all besides you.
I think Boom Boom was happy when her left.You had given her a sweety and remembering days in her short life.All that we loved could not leave us,because they'll in our heart forever.
Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.
Today is 16th,you should have been in shanghai and nanjing already.Howmuch do I wish to be there to see you.
You're my angle,Jessca.So,don't be sad,your sunny smile is a great power to me.

Yours,
Gloria

Replying to:

Hi All,

Cheers,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.