LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Boom Boom Has Left

Hi all,

Boom Boom has left in peace. While I was on my way home, my maid called and said Boom Boom was walking around non-stop and crying at the same time. I rushed home and the minute she saw me, she collapsed. She was breathing then, but crying still. I could tell she was in a lot of pain and it seemed bad. Her eyes looked very different. They looked as if she was trying to tell that it was time. My maid and I could not stop crying. We took her to the emergency. The vet said it was very likely that she was suffering from internal bleeding coz her abdomen was hard. I had to make the decision. We had done everything we could. Boom Boom was put to sleep.

I have to thank El and Noel from The SAA. They started briefing me months ago. It's not the length of one's life that matters. It's the quality of life. One cannot be selfish and not let her go just because you know you'll miss her. She's the one who's suffering. I really miss Boom Boom a lot. I have lost my best friend and a member of the family. She'll always have a very very special place in my heart. I loved her with all my heart and so did she.

Do not worry about me. It'll take time. I believe she'll always be around me. She's now my guardian angel. :)

Just want to share this with you all.

luv,
Jessica

Re: Boom Boom Has Left

So sorry to hear that.
Boom Boom will be in our hearts forever !
Hope Jessica will get over with the sorrow soon !

We are as sad as you are. Losing a best friend is really a broken-hearted fact for any of us to accept. However ,remember that you are never,ever alone since you can still share all your sadness and happiness with all the fans here. Do not be too sad because we would not like to see you are in a bad mood.

most important:Take care!!

Luv
Hyekyo

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

So sorry to hear that.
Boom Boom will be in our hearts forever !
Hope Jessica will get over with the sorrow soon !

Take Care Jessica

When i was reading your comment i felt sad and teary inside..even though i dont know your dog i feel your pain becuz i wouldn't want to see my dog leave and i love my dog very much...it hurts when a part of your family member has left you but hang on Jessica becuz Boom Boom will always remain in your heart no matter what happens....

Replying to:

Hi all,

Boom Boom has left in peace. While I was on my way home, my maid called and said Boom Boom was walking around non-stop and crying at the same time. I rushed home and the minute she saw me, she collapsed. She was breathing then, but crying still. I could tell she was in a lot of pain and it seemed bad. Her eyes looked very different. They looked as if she was trying to tell that it was time. My maid and I could not stop crying. We took her to the emergency. The vet said it was very likely that she was suffering from internal bleeding coz her abdomen was hard. I had to make the decision. We had done everything we could. Boom Boom was put to sleep.

I have to thank El and Noel from The SAA. They started briefing me months ago. It's not the length of one's life that matters. It's the quality of life. One cannot be selfish and not let her go just because you know you'll miss her. She's the one who's suffering. I really miss Boom Boom a lot. I have lost my best friend and a member of the family. She'll always have a very very special place in my heart. I loved her with all my heart and so did she.

Do not worry about me. It'll take time. I believe she'll always be around me. She's now my guardian angel.

luv,
Jessica

So said to hear the news.....take care Jessica !!

sorry to hear about it, take care jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

Do not worry about me. It'll take time. I believe she'll always be around me. She's now my guardian angel.

luv,
Jessica

So sad to hear about it.

Boom Boom will always in your heart forever.
I understand in everything that you said.

Take care Jessica.

Sorry to hear the bad news. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Take Care!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

OMG..so sad to hear about it,hope you'll be strong & take care!!!

Oh my goodness, you just made me cry...here's a poem for you

Jessica, I don't know how to ease your pain but here's a poem by John Quealy that I hope can bring you some comfort.

The time has come I think you know
the Lord is calling so I must go
I love you so much; I wish it wasn't so
I wish I could stay; I don't want to go

You're the best family a dog ever had
so kind and gentle never mean or mad
I'll never forget the day that we met
I was so lucky to become your pet

You opened your door and showed me your heart
I'll never forget you; we'll never part
You loved me and cared for me over the years
you taught me everything and took away my fears

The Lord is calling now I must go
but before I go I want you to know
I know it hurts to lose a friend
but I'll always be with you even to the end

John Quealy

jessica, so sorry to hear abt boom boom. stay strong!

dear jessica,

i know how u feel coz i've lost bobby the day i left for england. but i can feel... i know... that he's still there wiv us. and so is boom boom for u.

anjelica

so sorry to hear that....
but i still Believed boomboom Has not left your side
like you said, boomboom will always be around you

holp you everything is right

lv
cica

Im really sorry to hear about it.
Dont be sad, everything will be allright..
Yes, as you say... it will take time...
We will be always by your side supporting you 4ever
Hope that Boom Boom will have a good time in heaven

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

so sorry to heard that..you must take care of yourself too, we'll always beside you!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Re:Jessica, So sorry to hear about the news. Take care.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

yes,it takes time,but everything's gonna be ok~

Dear Jessica,
That was a bad news not only for you,but also for us. Maybe we are the people who can understad how much you loved BOOMBOOM. She'a a cute guy! haha~ But, as you said, she's suffering a lot, it could be better for her to go peacely. She's always your favourite pet and family member, it will never change. And we are always here to be your supporter, that won't change as well.
PLEASE PLEASE take care. Everything's gonna be fine. We all know that, right?

LOV,lingling

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica you will nerver walk alone I promise

Jessica you will nerver walk alone. I promise I'll stand by you always.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

reading this message has been sad for all of us as well... we all know how much u loved boom boom... may she rest in peace..

take care of yourself jessica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

so sorry to hear abt that!!
but BOOM BOOM must be good in heaven....She's your guardian angel,isn't she?
and we will always stand by you..
TAKE CARE!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

So sorry to hear that.... Please take care yourself..

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

So sorry to hear the bad news. Jessica,stay strong,

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Nobody can avoid the death! But I know u're sad cuz this is a sudden death! Boom Boom will go to heaven!!!

Be stronger!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Sad to hear boom boom have left... Be strong.. boom boom will always be there in your heart. It may be a relieve for boom boom too... Do take good care....=)

Luv,
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

so long as you have it in your heart, it doesn't matters if he was there or not.

cheer up jessica!

RIP to boom boom.

Dearest Jessica,

Feel so sorry to hear that~ I miss Boom Boom too. But stay strong my idol, Boom Boom have been with you for 14 years, now she just moved to another place to live but I'am sure she will miss you as ususal. It is lucky that you can stay with her till the last moment, you are the No. 1 in Boom Boom's heart!

You are not alone, my idol~ all fans here love you and support you! Stay strong!

Luv,
Sandy

Take Care!!!

Jessica - you've already given Boom Boom the best home! I'm sure she'll be missed! Be Strong!

Take Care,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Sorry to hear the bad news.May Boom Boom rest in peace.

Dearest Jessica

Boom Boom is in heaven right now probably watching down on you.Be Strong!
We'll be with you.

Take care.

luv,
reiter

Oh,I sorry to hear the bad news.
Take care Jessica!!!

Jessica,I'm sorry to hear that Boom Boom has left .We are all sad as you. But you should emphatic.

Bless Boom Boom!

我是红着眼圈读完留言的。尤其是看到Boom Boom在院中狂奔无论如何都要见你最后一面那里,我终于忍不住泪水决堤。
我相信在Boom Boom生命的最后一刻,她是安慰的、幸福的、温暖的。因为她今生今世遇到了宣萱你这么爱狗的主人!她会在天堂微笑,会变成守望天使时时刻刻守护着宣萱你。我相信,我相信会这样的......
宣萱不要太伤心啊!有我们支持你哦!Boom Boom也在微笑着祝福你哦!

Re: Thanks for the inspiring sharing, may Boom Boom rest in peace

Dearest Jessica,
Thanks for sharing with us. Deeply touched by your message. It's really a good reminder for everyone, how our loved ones will eventually have to go no matter how much we hope they'll stay with us. Boom boom must have been such a blessed dog, having experienced such overflowing love from you! =) I would imagine how much you would miss Boom Boom though, stay strong Jessica, and I hope the bereavement process won't be too tough for you. We'll always remember Boom boom too, and yes, you now have a wonderful guardian angel! :)

In fact your message has really been quite a good reflection, as this whole year I have been thinking about life and death issues, since what I'm studying in university requires me to be meeting patients, and every day I've been faced with lots of patients and their family members and seeing their fear of losing their loved ones, their uncertainties... Thanks for sharing with us your thoughts.

And finally I just wanted to say Parental Guidance has been such a wonderful and happy series. I enjoyed watching it so much, and felt the chemistry between the cast! Especially loved the children, and we're looking forward to episode two. I guess it's your first time trying filming in English, and I must say it's a good try! I'm sure you'll do even better in the next round.

Cheer up, and take good care of yourself!
Love, Elaine

I'm sorry to hear that. Pls stay strong, Jessica!!

Hi Jessica,
It's a shocking news. I am really sorry to hear that. Don't be sad. Pls stay strong. You've already given a bright and happy life to Boom Boom, I believe she must know!
No matter what, don't think she has left. Just think that she is living in another place happily, no suffering!!
Pls take care!
ALways love you,
Fanny

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm sorry to hear that. Pls stay strong, Jessica!!

Hi Jessica, it is indeed very, very sad news. Pls be strong. Boom Boom is in good hands and happy in another place. She has been very lucky to be a part of you and to have a special place in your heart forever. Time will heal. Believe me!

Re: I'm sorry to hear that. Pls stay strong, Jessica!!

Hi Jessica, it is indeed very sad to hear that, stay strong, I also believe Boom2 is in good hands and happy in another place.

Take a good rest and tomorrow will always be brighter…. Love you.

Take care!

Try to get out of sorrow.have a sleep.Everything will be belong yesterday since tomorrow!
There, there!I know.Boom Boom will go to another place,she still in your heart,right?She's now your guardian angel.
You're best friends,never sepearate by distance.Take care!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

It feels so much like someone has thrown a big stone right to my heart when I read your post. So sorry to hear that. I hope you're really doing fine and Im very certain that boom boom has enjoyed her life with you. You've done your very best and she knows that.

You loved her and you always will. Please take care..We're always here with you to go through the good and bad times.

Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

sorry to hear about Boom Boom. take care.

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

It feels so much like someone has thrown a big stone right to my heart when I read your post. So sorry to hear that. I hope you're really doing fine and Im very certain that boom boom has enjoyed her life with you. You've done your very best and she knows that.

You loved her and you always will. Please take care..We're always here with you to go through the good and bad times.

Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Please Take Care + Stay Strong~!

Boom Boom wants you to be happy too, she'll always be around you.
Jessica, take care.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

請不要太傷心......!!!

請不要太傷心!Boom Boom在這十多年有你這一位主人媽媽的愛惜及照顧,用人來比喻去到年老盡頭Boom Boom是福澤安寧。

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Take care & cheer up,Jessica!

Dearest Jessica,

I am so sorry to hear this shocking message.Thank you for sharing with us and let us know your feeling.So deeply touched by you and BOOM BOOM.As you said,BOOM BOOM has left in peace and I believe she'll be happy in anoter place and still blessed by you and us.

Please do take care and stay strong!! Everything is going to be fine!We will always support you 4ever!
luv,
Angela

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

take care sis!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica!
It's very sad to know that you've lost your best friend. I hope she'll be around to protect you and be with you anywhere you go. Hopefully, you'll be better soon and be strong with all the supporting from the rest of your best friends.
Take care
Poom&Amy

Dear Jessica

Sorry to hear that your buddy has passed on... I can really understand the pain you have gone through cos my University buddy lost her 13-year old dog (which is her one and only one) and that took her a long while to open up and face the reality. However, like what you and her believe, Boom Boom will definitely be your guardian angel, standing near the other side of the rainbow to watch over you. Every little steps you take, every moments of your future, Boom Boom will be side by side..

Do take care! We will be here with you too!

Luv
Agnes @ Singapore (SGP Agnes)

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Sorry to hear the bad news. Pls stay strong!

Jessica Take Care !!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

I'm very sorry to hear that Boom Boom has left when I came back today..Try to go out from sorrow soon.. When BoomBoom was alive, you took good care of her, she must feel she was the most happy one...So she also do not want to see your tears...Take care of yourself...Remember that BoomBoom was always around you and she is your guardian angel.. she will protect you in the paradise..

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Feel sad to hear that........
Boom Boom will be in our's heart forever!
Take care and stay strong.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

很難過boom離開了。。

jessica..請不要太難過了...我也有過狗狗離開自己的經歷..但是我相信..當它們在的時候..得到了很好的照顧..很多的愛..就算它們離開了..也是帶著主人滿滿的愛走的..所以..希望姐姐心情快點好起來..因爲只有這樣...才是離開的boom boom希望看到的....

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

jessica,请不要太伤心啊!Boom Boom是在幸福中离开的,因为有你一直陪在她身边,她会感受到你的爱,也一定会在天堂守护着你的。我们也会一直陪在你身边。

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Take good care of yourself, Jessica,everything will be fine!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica

I'm very sorry to hear about Boom Boom. Know that you gave her a wonderful life and in Boom Boom's heart, you're an angel too. I trust that she is watching over you, and above all she wants you to keep smiling just like you did when she was here with you.

Love,
Shirley

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Be strong! Take care of yourrself!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Once I have gone through that,so I really know that feeling.
Try to find some other funny things to do.
Take good care of yourself.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

So loyalty...Boom Boom, we're proud of u! Jessica, don't be sad, u can feel Boom Boom always with u!

Dearest Jessica,
I know how pain you will in this coming months, u will always miss her. I believe that your eyes will get swelling in these few days. And most badly thing is that you always thinking those happily time with her suddenly in your daily work or just walk around in the street...that uncontrollable. Yup, you're right-Take Time. I believe you can handle it, trust youself!
All best wishes, loves, hugs to you, stay sturdy, my dear!
luv,
Siuman

Jessica, 有妳陪伴, Boom Boom 過了完美快樂的一生啦~~請不要太傷心, stay strong 呀

Jessica, 有妳陪伴, Boom Boom 過了完美快樂的一生啦~~

請不要太傷心, stay strong 呀!!!妳真是一個很好很好很好的主人~~ 妳對Boom Boom 付出的愛, 我想牠永遠都會記住呢...

你照顧了Boom Boom 咁多年, 容後的日子就由 Boom Boom 做妳的守護天使, 由牠保護同照顧妳啦~~

我都會掛住 Boom Boom 架~~ 我地愛屋及烏 heheee.... boom boom會常在妳心, 亦都會想在我心呀 ~~ 你看boom boom有咁多妳的fans 錫牠...牠一定會感受到的 =)

Bless!
Take care.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

be strong my dear.

Boom Boom want to see you to be happy!!

Be strong for sake of Boom Boom.

we are always here for you

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

It was very sad to hear this. I understand it will take time to heal your sadness..but I just want to let you know that you've got all our support and all of us want you to be strong!
I'm sure Boom Boom want this too..She'll watch you and be your support forever =]

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

So sad... :(

So sorry to hear the news, please take care!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

sorry to hear this piece of news. you are right that it is the quality not the length of life that counts. stay strong.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Add oil!!!
Take care of yourself!!!
Be happy and Boom Boom will be happy!
Hug!~

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

All of us must go through this period in a life-time. I believe you and every body out there know this just as well as I do. As you also said, Boom Boom is your guardian angel, she will, from that peaceful, heavenly place, look down for and on you.
Wishes.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

I am very sorry to hear that.

I will miss her.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Boom is honoured to have you as her best friend too! Take care.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

So sorry to heard that,Jessica pls be happy and Boom Boom also hope you do so!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Stay strong!! I'm sure Boom Boom will forever protect you and appreciate all that you have done

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Reply #67~!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

I also cried Jessica~ I was busy in preparing my finals these days so I didn't check out the news. I just done my last final and I heard this sad news. I feel so bad now. Don't worry, everything will be all right. God will bless you and Boom Boom.

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take good care of yourself.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.