LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi!

haha.. YES! NDS is fun!!
Good to know that Boom Boom is doing ok!

See ya,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

In Canton at the moment. I'm here to shoot a TV ad for.......You'll find out later. Will be back in HK on the 25th.

Thanks to the fans who came to Convention Center the other day, but I'm also sorry for not being able to come out earlier. Only managed to see 3 of you for a short time. By the way, the NDS is so much fun! I played till 5:30am that night! 'Cooking Mama' is fun.

I guess I'll see quite a few of you on the 29th. Just want to let you know that I have to leave at 5:15pm (latest) that afternoon. I am very sorry about this, but I have to take Boom Boom to the vet that evening. The vet is only free that day. Hope you understand. Boom Boom is doing ok. Everyday is a bonus now. Don't know how long this will last, but as long as she's not suffering.....I'm happy when she's happy.

Bedtime. Have to look good for tomorrow.

luv,
Jessica

hahaha, Cooking Mama is really great, I was addicted to it at first also, and play all day n nie, then KO it in a week, haha! You should try Nitendogs as well, I am currently dedicated into it! By the way what color did you get at last? Remember to bring it on 29th!

See you soon, best wishes to Boom Boom!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

In Canton at the moment. I'm here to shoot a TV ad for.......You'll find out later. Will be back in HK on the 25th.

Thanks to the fans who came to Convention Center the other day, but I'm also sorry for not being able to come out earlier. Only managed to see 3 of you for a short time. By the way, the NDS is so much fun! I played till 5:30am that night! 'Cooking Mama' is fun.

I guess I'll see quite a few of you on the 29th. Just want to let you know that I have to leave at 5:15pm (latest) that afternoon. I am very sorry about this, but I have to take Boom Boom to the vet that evening. The vet is only free that day. Hope you understand. Boom Boom is doing ok. Everyday is a bonus now. Don't know how long this will last, but as long as she's not suffering.....I'm happy when she's happy.

luv,
Jessica

Hope that i'm in hk on the 29th to give my full support to you as a fan. Everything will be fine.
No worry !! Let it's be faith.
take care always.

cheers,
san

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

all about you make me very happy.see you in August.Take good care of yourself.always miss you.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

You always look good :-) , glad to hear boom boom is doing well !!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Re: All the Best.

Hi Dear,

Take good care and glad to hear that Boom Boom is doing well. May God bless You Always!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Glad that you enjoyed the event... I wish Boom Boom well....=) Take Care~ Hope to see you in Singapore soon!!

Luv,
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Harlow..:D

So good to hear from u again and glad to know that you had soo much fun playing at the NDS. Of course,the GOOD news is that BOOM BOOM IS DOING ALRIGHT! Thats just soo great .

Boom boom's Happy--->you're happy-->WE'RE HAPPY! Thats how it goes..haaa

Going out now,hope to hear from you again. Till then,

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

P/S:You look good at ALL TIMES la..

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Best wishes!!!

I'm curious about 2 things :

- Is NDS a game ??? I'm very happy when Jessica played NDS. this is one of ways to relax your mind!!!

- I can't wait to see this TV ad.

Best wishes to Boom Boom. I think she always be happy because you and her always sit side by side Don't worry

29th, So coincided!!!! It's a day which NEXT TV Awards's result will be announce!!!

Anyways, Best wishes to u (for ur health and ur job ) and Boom Boom (for her health ) again

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear that Boom Boom is doing ok, I do pray for her.

Waiting for your TV ad to come! I miss you!

Cheers,
Sandy

haha.....we're looking forward to ur newest ad
It has been quite a long time since u appeared on the lastest ad!

Hope ur Boom Boom is okie
That means ur happy
That means we're happy too

Luv u 4ever, Jessica

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

when will you leave for beijing??

all the fans here are looking forward to seeing you at the airport hope you can have time to talk and take photo with me that day
Boom Boom is so lucky to have such a nice master
Hope she is happy everyday

luv
sam

Replying to:

haha.....we're looking forward to ur newest ad
It has been quite a long time since u appeared on the lastest ad!

Hope ur Boom Boom is okie
That means ur happy
That means we're happy too

Luv u 4ever, Jessica

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Nice to hear from you!

Hi Jessica,
Nice to hear from you! Wow... you're playing NDS until 5am! Hahahahha! So young! Glad to hear that Boom Boom is no longer suffering, let's hope she'll stay that way! I wonder what the TV ad is for... you're leaving us all in suspense! :P

Btw, just wanted to say it's been fun watching parental guidance and I couldn't help laughing... nice comedy and a great stress reliever! (School has been really busy these days...)

Anyway, Take care and do tell us more about your TV ad soon!
Elaine

hellooo.

Glad to hear that Boom Boom's doing well!

ha. you played NDS! so interesting. :)

Hope to see you here in Singapore!
Parental Guidance is great.

take care,

girl from Singapore.

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Can't wait to see your TV Ad... Best Wish!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

love you always =)

btw is the tv ad that jessica mensioned same as wt mingpo weekly reported....

Replying to:

Can't wait to see your TV Ad... Best Wish!

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Wats the event on the 29th???

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Re: My guess for 29th event......

Next Media Award ceremony........ heheh I may be wrong.... But hopefully I am right... hahaha

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Thzzz Alexis

Replying to:

Next Media Award ceremony........ heheh I may be wrong.... But hopefully I am right... hahaha

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Hi ! Jessica

I enjoy watching Jessica's drama series especially Detective Investigation IV, Golden Faith and Square Pegs and etc.

Notice Jessica has a very different "gifting" especially carry out the roles with characters featuring charming, intelligent, firmness, sensitive with nature femine kind of expression. All these kind of features is really touching audience's heart showed in above drama series. Excellence !!

However heard that your contract with TVB is finish, hence in coming future chances to watch your movies could be lesser...hhhmmm

Do you have any plan to host a TV program ? cause notice you are the same kind of category like Dodo Cheng (smart group people). I believe you can do it.
Maybe consider it if there is opportunities comes your way. Acting still the best for you.

Take good care !

Replying to:

Hi Everyone,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.