LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
re-energized jessica!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

Back in HK! Came back yesterday and was completely worn out! I had to get up early everyday while I was there. Only slept for half an hour the night before since we had to leave the hotel at 4:00am to catch the 8:00am flight. Anyway, slept well last night and I'm feeling good.

Everything went ok. I still don't know exactly when I'll be heading of to Beijing. 25th/26th earliest. 30th latest. Will let you know.

Bed time. Have to work tomorrow. Hope all is well with everyone.

luv,
Jessica

Welcome back dearest Jessica

Glad that you are back home safe and sound. Hope to hear from u again sometime soon. Rest well..xOxO:)

Take Care!
luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi All,

Back in HK! Came back yesterday and was completely worn out! I had to get up early everyday while I was there. Only slept for half an hour the night before since we had to leave the hotel at 4:00am to catch the 8:00am flight. Anyway, slept well last night and I'm feeling good.

Everything went ok. I still don't know exactly when I'll be heading of to Beijing. 25th/26th earliest. 30th latest. Will let you know.

luv,
Jessica

Take Care! :)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm Back!

Seeing this message from you ,I was so happy that I can't help screaming. Wish you have good rest these days ! Look forward to seeing you in Beijing.I can't wait for your arrival! Please do take care of yourself!

Angela

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jess-please take good care of yourself. Have some rest to revitalize yourself. I luv you and when are you going to visit the USA?

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Good luck in what u do!

Come on Jessica! Keep up the good work!!

so happy to hear frm u hope u can cum to sg soon Have a gd rest!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Take more rest la~~~

Glad to hear from you! I haven't seen you for nearly 4 months already!!! Really MISS you
Pls take good care of yourself! Health is always the most important . Hope to see you by the end of this month!

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.