LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi Again.

yeah,my query is also about the "CCTV年度汽车颁奖晚会",will you still come here or just cancel it??

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

Thanks for all your warm wishes for Boom Boom. She will not recover, but all I'm trying to do is to make her feel better and do what's best for her. She will have to leave sooner or later, but hope she can leave peacefully and doesn't have to suffer any kind of pain.

Mrs. Luk, I know how you must have felt, too. I was struggling in deciding whether I should change vet at that critical moment! It didn't seem like a right thing to do, but thank god I did.

Anyway, let's talk about some good news. I'll be going to Taipei on the 28th Jan! I'll be going with Bosco to promote 'Dicey Business', but I'll be coming back to HK first (29th) since I have to fly to Singapore the next day. I can really do with this break. Although it's business trip, I can probably rest better when I'm away from all the problems in HK. Just a little worried about Boom Boom, but my maid will take good care of her. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

We all know how you truly understand & know how you feel but at times, you have to be cruel in order to be kind. Yes, Boom Boom will have to leave sooner or later but with all the love and care that she is receiving, she will definitely leave peacefully and with a happy grin too!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Thanks for all your warm wishes for Boom Boom. She will not recover, but all I'm trying to do is to make her feel better and do what's best for her. She will have to leave sooner or later, but hope she can leave peacefully and doesn't have to suffer any kind of pain.

Mrs. Luk, I know how you must have felt, too. I was struggling in deciding whether I should change vet at that critical moment! It didn't seem like a right thing to do, but thank god I did.

Anyway, let's talk about some good news. I'll be going to Taipei on the 28th Jan! I'll be going with Bosco to promote 'Dicey Business', but I'll be coming back to HK first (29th) since I have to fly to Singapore the next day. I can really do with this break. Although it's business trip, I can probably rest better when I'm away from all the problems in HK. Just a little worried about Boom Boom, but my maid will take good care of her. Looking forward to seeing you guys out there!

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Yes! Quality of life matters most and you have covered the best..... at this moment’s just hope our beloved Boom2 suffer less and could leave peacefully.

Take a good rest yourself and everything will be fine. Happy to hear that your schedule is on..... Take this as a good break..... And it will be a brighter tomorrow..... May God Bless You! Love you!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jessica,

You're very much welcome. I hope everyting is going to be okay though boom boom wont be able to fully recover,at least she'll be able to live bit longer.

Schedule is indeed becoming tighter. Hopefully I'll be able to fly over to spore when you're there. Enjoy your trips and give yourself sometime to relax. Go with the flow and things are gonna be just fine .

Hope to hear from you again sometime soon

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Sound great to hear from u...Jess!! u have a lot of work pls. take care of ur health...Boom Boom has ur maid to take care of her...do not worried...but u...lot of work go many country....look u tired...so luv u and always waitting from u....

luv,
Angie

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Re:Keeping something of Boom Boom as souvenir?

Hi Jessica,

I'm truly sorry to learn about your dog. Accepting the fact that your dog is leaving is no joke.

My dog, Mulan, 6+. She's a cross and looks like a spitz, I love her very much. We went through the thick and thin together. She can almost read my mind. I can't imagine she leave me one day. I hope that will be at least 10 years later. How I wish dogs live as long as human. I guess u too?

My bro's dog, Nicky which Mulan cohibit with was an abandoned dog. He has stones in his urinary tract. My bro picked him up and sent him to an operation to remove the stones. The vet is great, he saved Nicky. (He's also Mulan's gynae as he neutered Mulan). Many vets was reluctant as its too much of a risk for such a small dog.

I love to share with u pix of Mulan & Nicky in my blog:

Mulan @ Dogathon
http://jiewwan.multiply.com/photos/album/8

Mulan and Nicky:
http://jiewwan.multiply.com/photos/album/7

Close up of Mulan
http://jiewwan.multiply.com/photos/album/22

Okie.. I guess that's enough of Mulan... I got a bit over when I talk about her...

Hey, ever thought of keeping something of Boom Boom as souvenir? No, I'm not talking about anything gross, I have this idea of shaving some fur from Mulan's tail (this part has the longest and straigtest fur) and made into a Chinese brush. Like some ppl make brush from newborn baby hair. I dun know about Hong Kong, if you go to Beijing, there's a street called 琉璃厂 they sell all kind of 文房四宝。 They can make a Chinese brush for you for CNY100++.

Take care, all the best to Boom Boom.

Cheers,
Jiew Wan from Singapore

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

I believe Boom Boom must be happy to meet such a good 'mother' like you! Don't be upset. You have done the best for her already... Stay with her happily, she knows!

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

take care

Don't just take care of Boom Boom's health, take care of yours too.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Looking forward to your visit to Singapore! Take care. see ya.

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,

ai~ what a tight schedule! Pls take good care of yourself, stay healthy and looking forward to see you on screen soon! So glad for oversea fans!

Sandy

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,
Boom Boom is already happy to be with you... Take care of Boom Boom as much as you can!!
Hug,
Sophie

Replying to:

Hi All,

Nite nite!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.