LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi All!

Oh.So incredible!
Fortunately,you changed it.God bless Boom Boom!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

Thanks to Fanny for keeping all of you informed. I shall be flying to Singapore on the 30th and coming back on the 31st. The shooting schedule is becoming tighter and tighter here in HK, therefore I cannot stay any longer. The flight has not been confirmed yet. I'm sure Fanny will keep you informed. She may find out before I do!

I still don't know whether I can make it to Taiwan on the 28th & 29th Jan. It's hard to let me leave HK for 4 days and not do any shooting at all. Still waiting. Will let you know asap. Keep our fingers crossed!

I have been very tired lately. Not due to shooting. Boom Boom has not been very well since last year. Due to her old age, she's suffering from kidney failure. Thank god a friend recommended a good vet to me. The previous vet on Victory Road has been giving her medication for a few months and when her situation got worse, he said there wasn't much he could do and she'll leave sooner or later. Then, his partner in Wanchai said he deals with kidney failure in a different way. Since it was another hope, I gave it a try and let him put her on a drip. But Boom Boom would had to be hospitalised 3-4 days everytime when her health started going down hill. I received a shocking bill, but of course, I'd do anything to help Boom Boom get better. This vet also said she may not last very long. She seemed fine after she left the clinic, but after a few days, she looked bad again. Quality of life matters most! There's no point in keeping her alive, but feeling sick and unhappy all the time. Eventually, a friend of mine recommended this vet on Soares Road. He immediately recommended me to put her on a drip twice a day at home. ie. I have to put a needle in her myself! I couldn't accept it at the beginning. He insisted that this is best for her coz her situation will remain more steady and she'll live longer and happier. After talking to quite a few people who know about animals, they all said it's best for her and any good vet would suggest this. I started it and Boom Boom has been better. I'm so glad I changed vet. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be able to spend Christmas and New Year with her. Recently, I compared the charges between the previous clinic and this new one. I found out EVERYTHING at the previous one is more expensive (including special dog food that I had to order through them) and certain things can be 4 times more expensive! I couldn't believe it coz I used to think the vet was very good and that they don't over charge. I've learnt a lesson. NEVER just visit one. Even when we see doctors, if you think there's something seriously wrong, always get a second opinion! I guess you never know whether the vet/doctor is good or not until something seriously happens to your pet/yourself. Anyway, just want to share this with you guys and make sure you won't get 'wun bun'.

This message is getting a little too long. Should stop here. Take care.

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

.... All details haven't been confirmed yet.

WE PRAY YOU COME TO TAIWAN AND WISH BOOM BOOM ALL THE BEST!

TARE CARE,
UNA

Replying to:

Hi all,

Thanks to Fanny for keeping all of you informed. I shall be flying to Singapore on the 30th and coming back on the 31st. The shooting schedule is becoming tighter and tighter here in HK, therefore I cannot stay any longer. The flight has not been confirmed yet. I'm sure Fanny will keep you informed. She may find out before I do!

I still don't know whether I can make it to Taiwan on the 28th & 29th Jan. It's hard to let me leave HK for 4 days and not do any shooting at all. Still waiting. Will let you know asap. Keep our fingers crossed!

I have been very tired lately. Not due to shooting. Boom Boom has not been very well since last year. Due to her old age, she's suffering from kidney failure. Thank god a friend recommended a good vet to me. The previous vet on Victory Road has been giving her medication for a few months and when her situation got worse, he said there wasn't much he could do and she'll leave sooner or later. Then, his partner in Wanchai said he deals with kidney failure in a different way. Since it was another hope, I gave it a try and let him put her on a drip. But Boom Boom would had to be hospitalised 3-4 days everytime when her health started going down hill. I received a shocking bill, but of course, I'd do anything to help Boom Boom get better. This vet also said she may not last very long. She seemed fine after she left the clinic, but after a few days, she looked bad again. Quality of life matters most! There's no point in keeping her alive, but feeling sick and unhappy all the time. Eventually, a friend of mine recommended this vet on Soares Road. He immediately recommended me to put her on a drip twice a day at home. ie. I have to put a needle in her myself! I couldn't accept it at the beginning. He insisted that this is best for her coz her situation will remain more steady and she'll live longer and happier. After talking to quite a few people who know about animals, they all said it's best for her and any good vet would suggest this. I started it and Boom Boom has been better. I'm so glad I changed vet. Otherwise, I don't think I'd be able to spend Christmas and New Year with her. Recently, I compared the charges between the previous clinic and this new one. I found out EVERYTHING at the previous one is more expensive (including special dog food that I had to order through them) and certain things can be 4 times more expensive! I couldn't believe it coz I used to think the vet was very good and that they don't over charge. I've learnt a lesson. NEVER just visit one. Even when we see doctors, if you think there's something seriously wrong, always get a second opinion! I guess you never know whether the vet/doctor is good or not until something seriously happens to your pet/yourself. Anyway, just want to share this with you guys and make sure you won't get 'wun bun'.

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Do take gd care~

Hi Jessica,

Do have sufficient rest and don't over tire yourself~ I'm looking forward in meeting you in Singapore~ =) Hope a speedy recovery for Boom Boom~ Good Lesson learnt~ It is always good to have more choices~ and luckily you managed to switch the vet~ =) Do take care~!

Luv,
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Re: Thanks for your sharing! :)

Dear Jessica,
Thanks for your sharing! Poor Boom Boom! I totally agree with you quality of life is very important... I'm glad you managed to get a second opinion from another vet! Kidney failure... I can imagine how bad Boom Boom must feel, not to be mention you have to do a drip on him 2 times per day! In school I've been seeing kidney failure patients(not dogs though) and they seem to be suffering really badly too. Anyway hope you won't be to busy with shooting and spend more quality time with Boom Boom la! :) We will pray for him!

Take care!!
Love, Elaine

Boom Boom can feel those you did for her gar, Don't worry too much!

Out of my expectation, wah... a long long sharing ar Thanks for your sharing, I'm really lazy for comparing which product is cheaper, which service is in good quality~ I'm afraid 'ma fan' things. But I will try to delete this lazy attitude after your 'wun bun' tips....hee hee, Thz Thz Thz again!!!
I wish Boom Boom can enjoy her life with her wonderful master

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Hello Jessica,

I'm glad to hear that Boom Boom's recovering!
Thanks for sharing with us.

Hope to see you soon! :)
Take care and have sufficient rest.

Girl from Singapore

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Jessica, 你的感想22年前我已經歷.........!

我的兒子三個月大時生病,那時我住在九龍城我就去了亞皆比皆一間教會醫院(入院之前已看過兩個兒科醫生,病情反反覆覆)留醫到第11日,主任醫生同我說我的兒子多了肺炎(入院時腸胃炎同感冒)當我知道那刻我即說我要轉院,醫院醫生、護士及自己的老公都不贊成我轉院並說叫我回家休息(精神不好)我承受的壓力好大!唯一支持我的决定要轉院只有自己亞媽,但亞媽唔敢出聲只有內心出聲,我立即去了窩打老道一位姓陳的兒科醫生(教會人士在教會醫院作探訪時說這個醫生好好)轉入九龍塘一間醫院,留醫九日出院,教會醫院11日八仟多元,九龍塘醫院九日四仟多元(已包括姓陳的兒科醫生去醫院出診十九次的醫生費用)

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

Dear Jessica,

Here juz wanna wish Boom Boom (and you of coz! )all the best! Ah, so sad to heard that she need to do the dripping thing... it's really so sad... Boom Boom is so lovely, really really hope she will get well and be healthy again!

Still staving for your next series, feel so lonely after "dicey business"... I miss "Siu Wan Wan"~ Anyway, hope you are doing well in the new series, all of your fans here are waiting! Add oil!!

Sandy

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.