LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
YAY.... Finally!

Hi Jessica,

Yay! Finally back online! Will definitely support SAA.

Wish you all the best in 2007!

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi all,

I've been trying to read your messages for the past few days, but haven't been able to enter this website (due to the earthquake). So glad to be back again.

Just want to let you know that the recording which I did for CR 1&2 (Yau Shui Gong Ming) will be aired on Wednesday (3rd Jan). I shall find out the exact time for you. Please do show some support as the money goes to SAA (Society For Abandoned Animals). The poor homeless animals need your support and love.

Hope all of you are going to have a happy and prosperous year!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Finally! Back to Civilization!

hey Jessica happy new year! i love how u were in dicey business but wasnt it scary to be hanged so high?!

Replying to:

Hi all,

I've been trying to read your messages for the past few days, but haven't been able to enter this website (due to the earthquake). So glad to be back again.

Just want to let you know that the recording which I did for CR 1&2 (Yau Shui Gong Ming) will be aired on Wednesday (3rd Jan). I shall find out the exact time for you. Please do show some support as the money goes to SAA (Society For Abandoned Animals). The poor homeless animals need your support and love.

luv,
Jessica

Yeah, 終於上倒黎喇!!

太好喇!!

但係..3號我考試.........

Happy New Year, wish you all the best in 2007!

luv,
Ada

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year Jessica!!!

You did an awesome job in Dicey Business!!! I love you and your character so much!!! Got me sooo hooked haha... and thanks for giving me so much laughter , i haven't laugh like that for awhile, thanks for everything!!

I wish you all the best in everything you do!!

I'll love you always and forever!!!!

Take Care!!!

Love,
錤錤

Jessica,Happy New Year...

Haha...希望你喺新嘅一年繼續,開開心心,靚爆燈!
miss u much !!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year my dear !!!

EarthQuake made us disconected , glad to see u back

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year

Happy New Year.I hope you happy,healthy forever.....
I Love You Soooooo Muchhh

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Can overseas fans donate as well? How?

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy new year ~

太好喇,可以上返黎!!
希望你2007...繼續靚,繼續笑,繼續健康,繼續開心...

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year

Happy to see your message again. I havn't listen the CR 1&2,but I'll support the SAA!

Happy New Year !

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

嘩..總算都可以登入喇!Dear Jessica,Happy New Year~~!

好開心可以係尋晚睇到你msg 時間上好啱ga,Happy New Year & 祝你新嘅一年中可以健健康康,同埋早日同你鐘意嘅(邊位都好喇)快D開花結果

sooooooooo love u
cica

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year,祝你新一年事事順利...

包括事業,健康...當然仲有愛情啦

Happy New Year!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Re: :) nice to see your message!

Hello Jessica,
Thanks for your message! Belated merry christmas and happy to new year to you too. :) Glad you had some time off for yourself and your family and friends!

I've been enjoying dicey business so much! :) School has been really busy for me but I'll always make sure I have time to watch your series! :) Ching Wun is a really special character ... and you've done a great job in portraying her character ... =) Really don't want the series to end! How I wished we would be able to watch your S'pore series in Hong Kong... never watched you do an English series before!!

Yeah, it's so good to be able to log-on to your forum once again! Thanks for letting us know about the SAA thing, will definetely support the poor homeless animals!

All the best in the year 2007! :)
Love,
Elaine

Happy New Year!!! 祝你07年樣樣都咁好, 繼續開開心心~~

see you next year!~

Harlow Jessica!
Welcome back to the website again. It feels really great to be able to read your message once again. Thanks for informing us regarding the recording u did and I'm looking forward to your next message.

Please do not overwork and may you have a GREAT New Year!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica, Glad to hear from you again~! Can people from overseas donate? If so, how to? Do take care!~ Happy New Year!

Luv,
KaReN

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jesica
You are wonderful!
Good job!包租婆~~嘿嘿賭場風雲!我夜夜追
Wish you everlasting health and Happiness!
Happy new year!2007
好愛妳滴!

Hi jessica,
so glad to hear from you again and thanks for update with us. keep on your good work! we'll always support you!

Hi, jessica~ it is really nice to see your message in the last day of 2006! Wish you a wonderful and happy new year! I will support SAA too!

Btw, really love your acting in dicey business,hope to see you more often on TV!

We have just lived in antiquity!!!!

No internet, it's terrible & inconvenient!!!!
Jessica, Happy New Year !!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year

Happy New Year my dearest and beloved Jessica, and all dear friends here~~

Jessica,Happy New Year!

Dearest Jessica,

.;***;.
( -_-)
>")('<
Best Wishes to u for the coming New Year with love,joy,peace,serenity n success always!..Happy New Year 2007!(^-^)

Enjoy ur holidays!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Happy new year! May you and all of your fans be blessed with a wonderful 2007!

Cheers,
jas

HAPPY...happy New Year!

「與世隔絕」左幾日,終於可以上返黎...太好啦!YEAH~YEAH~
祝你2007順順利利,健健康康,快快樂樂,漂漂亮亮!
各位心想事成!!
HAPPY 2007~~~

Re: HAPPY...happy New Year!

...HAPPY NEW YEAR...

Replying to:

「與世隔絕」左幾日,終於可以上返黎...太好啦!YEAH~YEAH~
祝你2007順順利利,健健康康,快快樂樂,漂漂亮亮!
各位心想事成!!
HAPPY 2007~~~

Glad to hear from you Jessica. Happy new year to you and to all Jessica fans. Wish you guys all the best. Take care

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Happy New Year!!!

Replying to:

Hi all,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.