LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi!

Surprised to see your msg again tonight.. exhausted from today's functions.. see you soon... and hopefully, you'll have enough time for us next time!

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi again! Thanks to those who came to support me today! It was really nice to see you guys. It has been a while. Well, at the airport was a little short.

So many people have been talking about the '1996 Beer'! Everywhere I go, people mention it! I am very happy that this character is bringing so much happiness to the audience! This has never happened in my life. Hope you'll enjoy it till the end.

Thanks to my NY fan & Stephanie! The tops are lovely! Again, no need to spend $$$$$ on me!!!!! Your full support is the best thing you can give me! Also, please do not buy soft toys for me coz I don't play with them anymore (I am thirty something!!). I end up giving them to charity. I am being very honest coz I don't want you fans to waste $.

Tomorrow, I'll be doing a photo shoot for Mingpao Weekly. Not cover coz there's no breaking news. I guess I'll be on the cover when I decide to get married! Which will be..........god knows when!

This is all for now. Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi!

hi jessica
glad to see your msg again~
today is really happy that we can talk to you for a long time.....
you must be very tired today,take a rest~
hope to see you soon

Replying to:

Surprised to see your msg again tonight.. exhausted from today's functions.. see you soon... and hopefully, you'll have enough time for us next time!

Cheers,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi again! Thanks to those who came to support me today! It was really nice to see you guys. It has been a while. Well, at the airport was a little short.

So many people have been talking about the '1996 Beer'! Everywhere I go, people mention it! I am very happy that this character is bringing so much happiness to the audience! This has never happened in my life. Hope you'll enjoy it till the end.

Thanks to my NY fan & Stephanie! The tops are lovely! Again, no need to spend $$$$$ on me!!!!! Your full support is the best thing you can give me! Also, please do not buy soft toys for me coz I don't play with them anymore (I am thirty something!!). I end up giving them to charity. I am being very honest coz I don't want you fans to waste $.

Tomorrow, I'll be doing a photo shoot for Mingpao Weekly. Not cover coz there's no breaking news. I guess I'll be on the cover when I decide to get married! Which will be..........god knows when!

luv,
Jessica

Harlowwwww....:D

YAY!! Another msg from youu!! SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPYY!! Haa..you always bring hapiness to ppl around u. Dearest Jessica,you certainly deserve something more than our LOVE n SUPPORT!

Alright,I guess u'd better sleep early tonight. Get enough rest. Waiting to see this Mingpao Weekly:D. You gonna meet ur Mr.Right sometime soon. No worries:d

Goodnight,sleeptight and sweetdreams! Im gonna pig out pretty soon too.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

it have been don't know 525443548years since i have not seen you!

please come to singapore real soon!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

咦~~~~~~~ 咁要睇實每期封面喇~~~

好期待好期待呢個封面o既出現~~

可惜今日我身在大陸, 黎唔倒function... 好彩我o係果邊電視睇倒樊肥花, 稍為解下單思之苦~~ 又好彩, 日日電視都有青雲姐, 唔駛掛得咁辛苦!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hello!!!! :)

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi! hope you get around to reading this

hi jessica!

really hope that you're still on the computer to read my message.

i live in canada so i definitely wasn't at your function.. but i'm no doubt a die-hard fan of yours..i've been watching you since i was a kid..and in a few months i'll be graduating from university..ahh..can't believe it's been so long !!but to me your still as beautiful as when i liked you from day 1

i really hope that i'll meet you in person one day..that would probably be one of the best thing to even happen to me.

anyway, all the best and i'll forever support you!

p.s. did you read all the praises from your fans about your role in "dicey business"? well i wrote a little something as well a few days ago...here it is...

Subject: I LOVE your role!!! lucky me i'm on ch. 4 now...
Name: yoshi
Date Posted: Nov 21, 06 - 5:29 PM
OMG!!!
jessica's role in this series is absoluting delectable i love it so so sooooooooooo much!!!

it's about time she shows everyone her wild side in acting...not that her usual professional roles are not captivating as well

i've been waiting so long for jessica to play a role like this one...i think it's a combination of her character in "a recipe for the heart" and "witness to a prosecution"..personally i really like roles like these..i think it's more like her...more real, more upfront, happy, and not to say funny

she really did a fabulous job of portraying the character! way to go jessica!!! i'll be rooting for you all the way!

lucky me i've already finished watching the 3rd chapter..slightly ahead of hongkong i think?!? it's so so so good..i just can't wait to see more...

i'd be more than willing to share it with all of you but i don't know how to upload and post it??

Re:

Glad to see your message again!!really love to see you play with bobby ,and I know you are very happy too...hahaha
I watch your series everyday.you have done a very good job.

Wow~~so gald to see you yesterday and surpise to see your message here again!
by the way, I love your role! you have done a very very good job!!...
hope to see you again

So surprise to your msg again! Impressed by your character in Dicey Business, so cheerful and lovely. You and Bobby is good match!

November is a good month coz I can see you both in 930 and mid-night. Of coz, Rachel is also great!

Support you always, let's cheers in 1996 beer!

仲有噴水....... 真係笑爆咀!!

I really enjoying watching this series! It's great and funny!

So happy to see you today. You look so 'sharp' (as usual).... But I am now really tired eventhough I just attended one function. Guess I'm getting old now!
Jamie says thank you and kisses you goodbye again here!
Hope to see you again soon!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Haha, Jessica. You are very funny. I will be looking forward to the day you will be on the cover. LOL. Thanks for leaving a message here. It makes us all very happy.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

fantastic!

when i first saw this title, i said to myself "AGAIN?"

and then saw jessica said "hi again".

it's really funny.

well jessica, do enjoy your life and take care ok?

always, hyypia

by the way, when do you have plan to go to uk making some film staff? i will be there. haha

anyway, have fun.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

1996 BEER?

it's my first time to type here.
like all of u,i love jessica!!
glad to discover that jessica will leave messages here!!!(coz i know this website two days ago)
after seeing jessica's new message,i feel so warm coz i know jessica really love her fans
but i wonder what is 1996 beer?
it is about the character in Dicey Business?
sorry i dont know(stupid!!!),could someone tell me?
thanks~~~
support jessica forever!!
PS.so sad that "golden faith" is coming to the end(4 episodes left!!!),i watch it every night.but it has also entered the most exciting part love to see jessica and gallen!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

wow~seems like 濫賭婆青雲is getting more popular..... ^_^

we all very happy to see that......

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica~ Glad to see your 2nd post~~ Hhaaa~ Of coz we will give you all the SUPPORT!!!~~ Hope this day will come soon~ =) Your prince charming is waiting somewhere perhaps? hee~ Take Care~~ Enjoy ya "holiday"~ hee

Luv,
KaReN

Re: yup that part was sooo funny!

Thanks for your message, Jessica!
Hahahahaha totally enjoyed the 96 beer part!! Soooooo funny! :)

Take care!
Luv, Elaine

Hi! Hi!
Nice to read your message again! “Dicey Business” very nice show, impressed by your characters, so cheerful, so wild, so very usual, fabulous acts and absolutely enjoyable.
First episode.... already laughing non stop, shall enjoy it till the end.
Jessica, You are very funny! Love you!!!!!!!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Soooooooooo happy to see you yesterday:)

Dearest idol,

Nice to see you too ! Altough it was in a messy state when you're leaving , we did really enjoy the functions. You gave us a big day!

I love the 5th episode so much that i've rewatched it for more than 10 times. Really feel proud of having such an cute and talented idol .

Do enjoy the photo shoot today!! Please be pretty as possible as you can!!! haha...... We're ready to sweep away all your newspaper and magazines in December!!!!

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

LMAO..i am sure u will b on the cover soon! XD

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

so happy when see ur message

It has been such a long time u didn't post anything here. Now u came back with a long messaga.
Love u so much Jessica ! i'm being crazy with "1996 Beer" hahha u did a great job .. hope u'll able get the award this next year.
plz come here more often
I really really miss u

ML.A.Z

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica
My name is Ryan Lam
I'm Vietnamese and now I'm living in US
I'm your crazy fan
Your movies are very excellent
Try your best!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.