LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
個角色幾出呀, 不過第一集都太少戲份!

Looking forward to more scenes...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

成集最突出都係你,我勁鍾意你一入賭場個high樣,同不停叫自己冷靜,好好笑,你完全阿青雲姐二合為一呀

勁鍾意你呀爛賭婆!

偶像你好得,「玩完一樣再玩一樣」同「大殺四方」真係正死~
同埋片頭有個shot係你同三哥o係床度....哈哈, 個樣好lum, 勁鍾意!

Re: Jessica,你個角色好掂呀!

Agreed!!! Outstanding Performance!!!

Replying to:

哈哈...真係超似爛賭婆呀!!!!

偶像你真係冇得頂呀...由你一拎件戰衣出黎已經超好笑!
入到賭場興奮到發哂癲,再叫自己冷靜..到大殺四方..真係做得超好呀!!!
勁勁勁呀!

Replying to:

Agreed!!! Outstanding Performance!!!

Replying to:

超掂超爛賭呀!!!

尋晚時間o岩o岩好趕到返屋企睇,咩都未放低就望住個電視...
然後傻笑、大笑、喪笑...
大殺四方,吹吹吹...真係爛賭得你丫!!
哈哈,超掂!果然係正呀~~

I WANNA WATCHH!! GRRR...hahha..is there any trailer for the very first epi?

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

The official trailer has been up on the top left of this forum since yesterday

Ive seen that but what i meant was..

Im looking for the small lil part of Jessica cut out from each and every episod,like what they used to post in http://videoclip.jessicahsuan.com.

Anyway,thanks:D

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

YAY!!! The trailer has been posted up..WOHHOO!!! Thanks alooottt..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Im looking for the small lil part of Jessica cut out from each and every episod,like what they used to post in http://videoclip.jessicahsuan.com.

Anyway,thanks

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

I LOVE your role!!! lucky me i'm on ch. 4 now...

OMG!!!
jessica's role in this series is absoluting delectable i love it so so sooooooooooo much!!!

it's about time she shows everyone her wild side in acting...not that her usual professional roles are not captivating as well

i've been waiting so long for jessica to play a role like this one...i think it's a combination of her character in "a recipe for the heart" and "witness to a prosecution"..personally i really like roles like these..i think it's more like her...more real, more upfront, happy, and not to say funny

she really did a fabulous job of portraying the character! way to go jessica!!! i'll be rooting for you all the way!

lucky me i've already finished watching the 3rd chapter..slightly ahead of hongkong i think?!? it's so so so good..i just can't wait to see more...

i'd be more than willing to share it with all of you but i don't know how to upload and post it??

Re: I LOVE your role!!! lucky me i'm on ch. 4 now...

Hi Yoshi, i definitely agree with you. The role played by Jessica in this series is so very different from the rest and she portrayed it so very well. I just finished watching episode 2 last night. Very lucky that my video shop is carrying this series. Expecting episode 3&4 on Friday.

Replying to:

OMG!!!
jessica's role in this series is absoluting delectable i love it so so sooooooooooo much!!!

it's about time she shows everyone her wild side in acting...not that her usual professional roles are not captivating as well

i've been waiting so long for jessica to play a role like this one...i think it's a combination of her character in "a recipe for the heart" and "witness to a prosecution"..personally i really like roles like these..i think it's more like her...more real, more upfront, happy, and not to say funny

she really did a fabulous job of portraying the character! way to go jessica!!! i'll be rooting for you all the way!

lucky me i've already finished watching the 3rd chapter..slightly ahead of hongkong i think?!? it's so so so good..i just can't wait to see more...

i'd be more than willing to share it with all of you but i don't know how to upload and post it??

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.