LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HELLO (I am not a fan, just someone who hopes to be a friend)

hi friend!!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Jessica

I usually do not watch TV serials. But recently a friend lent me "liu jin sui ye" (i forget what the English title is). I was very impressed with the way you brought out the character of the female lead. I think this was the first time I've seen a show which you starred in.

Anyway, I am a Singaporean. But am residing in the US now as my husband has been posted to work here. I was practising law in Singapore, but gave that up when we came here. I have 2 children, 6 and 8. And.. I guess I'd like to be a pen friend of sorts...never had one...am not even sure if you would even read this email... but I guess I'd give it a shot... I guess the Cantonese would say, got to leave it to "yun fan"

Hope to hear from you soon...

Angelina

Re: Re: HELLO (I am not a fan, just someone who hopes to be a friend)

Hi, are you a fan of Jessica Hsuan?

Replying to:

hi friend!!!!

Replying to:

Hi Jessica

I usually do not watch TV serials. But recently a friend lent me "liu jin sui ye" (i forget what the English title is). I was very impressed with the way you brought out the character of the female lead. I think this was the first time I've seen a show which you starred in.

Anyway, I am a Singaporean. But am residing in the US now as my husband has been posted to work here. I was practising law in Singapore, but gave that up when we came here. I have 2 children, 6 and 8. And.. I guess I'd like to be a pen friend of sorts...never had one...am not even sure if you would even read this email... but I guess I'd give it a shot... I guess the Cantonese would say, got to leave it to "yun fan"

Angelina

Re: HELLO (I am not a fan, just someone who hopes to be a friend)

Hi Angelina,

Nice to meet you. Indeed I am not qualified as Jessica's fan but I like her very much as well as her performance in those TV series especially the "Golden Faith". Hope we may have chance to discuss a bit more about Jessica & her TV series. Have a great day!

Ada

Replying to:

Hi Jessica

Angelina

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.