LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
cheer up!!!let's celebrate your bday!!!

happy bday friend!!!you are not alone, we are here for you...we are one family here since were all jessica's fans...i wish you goodhealth and happiness...take care!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Today is my birthday. I spend my 23rd birthday here alone in edinburgh. there are two mails in my email box. they are from my mum and dad. and what is really funny is these emails make me cry instead of happy. my deep inside is full of sadness. i can't tell why but the thing is i feel it is so hard for me to be happy. I miss my family, my friends, my fantastic small bedroom. In my special day, I have no birthday greeding, no friends surround, no beer and no gift. but it's enough though.

always hyypia
08/11/2006

Thank you all so much

Well, thank you all. yes, i would have a wonderful day with all of your caring and greeding. I love all of you so much! And I love Jessica so much!

May you have a great day as well!!!

always hyypia @ Edinburgh

Replying to:

happy bday friend!!!you are not alone, we are here for you...we are one family here since were all jessica's fans...i wish you goodhealth and happiness...take care!!!

Replying to:

Today is my birthday. I spend my 23rd birthday here alone in edinburgh. there are two mails in my email box. they are from my mum and dad. and what is really funny is these emails make me cry instead of happy. my deep inside is full of sadness. i can't tell why but the thing is i feel it is so hard for me to be happy. I miss my family, my friends, my fantastic small bedroom. In my special day, I have no birthday greeding, no friends surround, no beer and no gift. but it's enough though.

always hyypia
08/11/2006

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.