LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Remember?

Barbie Zhu was very popular here in the Philippines and her tv series Qian Nu You Hun was presented here last 2003, then i saw Jessica (sima Hongye)..She's very Beautiful when she showcased the Zhen Zhong Spell..And you can see pain in her eyes eventhough she doesn't utter any word..Great actress!!!I really love her..

Re: Curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Remember?

I was a kid when I watched her in Cold Blood Warm Heart but I thought she was a pretty girl. I think I started to like her from either A match made in Heaven or A recipe for the Heart. she was funny! I started to follow all her series, even though I didnt really like her look (I didnt like the short hair). but I did not become an obsessed fan until DIF4! I love that series so much!!! The chemistry with Louis was perfect. I loved asitp, sp, gf! I was hooked!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I’m curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Before, I partially watched (from TV) Golden Faith, Men’s Best Friend, Square Pegs, & A Handful of Love, I just know she was a good girl (not evil) & she was cute when she was stubborn, but I was never really a fan. I got to know she was Suen Huen when an MC announced her name & she went on stage for an award in a TV show.

Lady Fan was shown in TV early this year, I fell for her in this series, I adore her so much, I like the way she was persistent & held on to her beliefs. I made a search about her & came to know more about her, love her personality, & I got hooked ever since!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.