LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Remember?

I’m curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Before, I partially watched (from TV) Golden Faith, Men’s Best Friend, Square Pegs, & A Handful of Love, I just know she was a good girl (not evil) & she was cute when she was stubborn, but I was never really a fan. I got to know she was Suen Huen when an MC announced her name & she went on stage for an award in a TV show.

Lady Fan was shown in TV early this year, I fell for her in this series, I adore her so much, I like the way she was persistent & held on to her beliefs. I made a search about her & came to know more about her, love her personality, & I got hooked ever since!

Re: Curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Remember?

It's funny but when I first caught a glimpse of her as a co-host on some tabloid news show (can't be too sure now), I didn't like her. Didn't know who she was, didn't like her hairstyle, and thought she was too chatty. It was perhaps around 1997??? She was sporting the hair she had in Class of Distinction.

Then I watched Cold Blood Warm Heart and that's when I started liking the actress who portrayed Shuet Ying. And then came DIF IV, and that's when I really liked Jessica A LOT, and started to support her work.

Re: Re: Curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Remember?

it was last christmas. when i felt boring staying in my own room in edinburgh. i happened see 'golden faith' on some website, i thought that would be an interesting tv series. and then i downloaded the whole series and started to watch it over and over again. I couldn't stop myself loving her. she was perfect in GF, she was a queen.

so this is how did i fall in love (ok, the word 'love' is too big for me, just use 'like' in stead of it. 'k). but after that, i remembered i had a very pretty picture of her. it was she holding a cute doggy. she was smiling at there. i got that picture 6 years ago and keep it as one of my cherisest thing. it seems like i start to like her since then though i didn't realize at that time. How funny is this!

hope jessy can read this part sooner or later. and receive my best best wishes.

always, hyypia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

It's funny but when I first caught a glimpse of her as a co-host on some tabloid news show (can't be too sure now), I didn't like her. Didn't know who she was, didn't like her hairstyle, and thought she was too chatty. It was perhaps around 1997??? She was sporting the hair she had in Class of Distinction.

Then I watched Cold Blood Warm Heart and that's when I started liking the actress who portrayed Shuet Ying. And then came DIF IV, and that's when I really liked Jessica A LOT, and started to support her work.

I was never a movie nor series follower & had no clue at all who Jessica was until I watched Lady Fan. She portrayed Fan Lai Fa, a woman who held onto her belief and one with a strong personality. Must say that she portrayed her role very well. After watching Lady Fan, I become a fan of hers & have been watching her series since then. On top of that, she is a down to earth actress and of course very friendly. Hope to be able to meet up with her one day on one of my trips to Hong Kong.

Replying to:

I’m curious, how do you get to like/love Jessica for the 1st time? Before, I partially watched (from TV) Golden Faith, Men’s Best Friend, Square Pegs, & A Handful of Love, I just know she was a good girl (not evil) & she was cute when she was stubborn, but I was never really a fan. I got to know she was Suen Huen when an MC announced her name & she went on stage for an award in a TV show.

Lady Fan was shown in TV early this year, I fell for her in this series, I adore her so much, I like the way she was persistent & held on to her beliefs. I made a search about her & came to know more about her, love her personality, & I got hooked ever since!

Remember..DIF4!!

I was 11 years old then when I first saw Jessica on tv. It was her series DIF4 that was being aired and from the very first moment she appeared,she gave me this really special feeling. I remember asking my mum 'mummy,who is that on tv?' 'Ohh,suen huen' she answered. 'Suen Huen..' I repeated. DIF4 has always had this special meaning to me. All thanks to DIF4 else I wouldnt have known anything about MISS GORGEOUS AND BEAUTIFUL=PERFECT JESSICA!

It was only in late 2003 or early 2004 that I found this website. I got to know more about her within just a short while. As time goes by,I know I've made the right choice being a Jfan. Im PROUD to be!

On the other hand,Jessica doesnt only serve as simple as an idol to me but also a ROLE MODEL! Her strong and independent personality,the way she perceives situations and tackle problems really did inspire me.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Re: 6 yrs ago

I remember about 6 years ago, Jess in DIF IV captured my attention. I clearly remembered the scene on her first scene with Louis where she went into the wrong toilet, eating mango, bed scene and the break up in the hospital. During then, I didn't know who she is, just that she is very pretty.

In the same year, I saw Game Of Deceit.
Her disguise as a male attracted me. When She 'turned' back into a woman in the show, I remembered screaming 'oh my god! She's so pretty!'

Barbie Zhu was very popular here in the Philippines and her tv series Qian Nu You Hun was presented here last 2003, then i saw Jessica (sima Hongye)..She's very Beautiful when she showcased the Zhen Zhong Spell..And you can see pain in her eyes eventhough she doesn't utter any word..Great actress!!!I really love her..

I was a kid when I watched her in Cold Blood Warm Heart but I thought she was a pretty girl. I think I started to like her from either A match made in Heaven or A recipe for the Heart. she was funny! I started to follow all her series, even though I didnt really like her look (I didnt like the short hair). but I did not become an obsessed fan until DIF4! I love that series so much!!! The chemistry with Louis was perfect. I loved asitp, sp, gf! I was hooked!

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.