LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To party organiser - Is there any problem with the e-mail address?

It's working fine.
Could you pls leave your email address here, we will reply you shortly thru email. ok?
Thanks!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I tried to send msg to party@jessicahsuan.com but msg was returned twice. Is there any problem?

To party organiser

Please contact me at dlimpl2000@yahoo.com

Thank you

Hope you receive - Re-send e-mail on 26th Aug

I had re-send e-mail yesterday, hope you can receive it. Please try to contact me if you did not receive it again.

To: Party Ogernisers

HI!!!
We are from VietNam. We really want to give present to Jessica in her birthday. Do you can help us?
Last year Odelia help us sent present to Jess but now I'm not sure Odelia's adress change or not. and I'm not sure does she can help us again.
Please reply me as soon as possible!!!

Replying to:

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that Jessica's birthday party will be held on the 10th September afternoon(Sunday). Anyone intersted to join the party, pls email us at party@jessicahsuan.com (kindly leave your name, contact number, country, number of people joining). We'll reply you shortly with the party details. Pls sign up on or before the 1st Sept.

Jessica的生日會將於9月10日下午舉行,如有興趣者,請於9月1日或之前電郵致 party@jessicahsuan.com 報名(連同姓名,聯絡電話,國家,人數)。我們會回覆你生日會的詳情。

Any questions, pls feel free to ask. Thank you so much! Let's have a belated Birthday Party with Jessica again this year!

Best regards,
Party Organisers

Re: Sign up for Jessica's Birthday Party

你好呀....我之前試過sd e-mail去報名參加party
但係3次都send失敗gei
唔知係咪你地e-mail已經爆左定係點呢?
我真係好想join呀!!

Replying to:

Dear All,

We are pleased to inform you that Jessica's birthday party will be held on the 10th September afternoon(Sunday). Anyone intersted to join the party, pls email us at party@jessicahsuan.com (kindly leave your name, contact number, country, number of people joining). We'll reply you shortly with the party details. Pls sign up on or before the 1st Sept.

Jessica的生日會將於9月10日下午舉行,如有興趣者,請於9月1日或之前電郵致 party@jessicahsuan.com 報名(連同姓名,聯絡電話,國家,人數)。我們會回覆你生日會的詳情。

Any questions, pls feel free to ask. Thank you so much! Let's have a belated Birthday Party with Jessica again this year!

Best regards,
Party Organisers

To man

Pls leave your email address here. We'll contact you shortly. Sorry for inconvenient caused.

Replying to:

你好呀....我之前試過sd e-mail去報名參加party
但係3次都send失敗gei
唔知係咪你地e-mail已經爆左定係點呢?
我真係好想join呀!!

Replying to:

Dear All,

Best regards,
Party Organisers

Re: To man

謝謝你的回覆!
我的電郵地址是
my_10416-fun@yahoo.com.hk

Re: Sign up for Jessica's Birthday Party

wish I can take part in Jessica's Birthday Party some year in the future.

Wish u r happy and enjoy the time with Jessica!

Replying to:

Dear All,

Best regards,
Party Organisers

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.