LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
our dearest jessica, please take care of you health...

dearest jessica,

im very glad seeing your message and at the same time worrying about your health.. please take care, health is wealth, remember? take enough rest, vitamins, exercise, drink 6-8 glasses a day, and be happy!!! we really care for you...

much love,
cherryl

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Thank you so much for all your birthday messages! I did mean to leave a message sooner, but I have been sick for the past week and working at the same time. Nothing unusual - gastric flu again. I'm still surviving. Manage to get today off and rest. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.

As most of you know from the newspaper, the team celebrated my birthday on the 17th. It was very sweet of them.

10 more days till I go home! Time flies when you're having fun! I'll be heading home immediately after I arrive, so maybe it's not a good idea to come to the airport. I probably have to get up quite early that morning since I still have to shoot that day before I head off to the airport. Anyway, I'll keep you updated.

Time to rest. Feeling quite weak and tired. Take care!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Thank You!

Hope you are feeling much better. Take care...

take care

take care & maybe U would go to bed earlier!I am missing U

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Thank you so much for all your birthday messages! I did mean to leave a message sooner, but I have been sick for the past week and working at the same time. Nothing unusual - gastric flu again. I'm still surviving. Manage to get today off and rest. Hopefully, I'll feel better tomorrow.

As most of you know from the newspaper, the team celebrated my birthday on the 17th. It was very sweet of them.

10 more days till I go home! Time flies when you're having fun! I'll be heading home immediately after I arrive, so maybe it's not a good idea to come to the airport. I probably have to get up quite early that morning since I still have to shoot that day before I head off to the airport. Anyway, I'll keep you updated.

luv,
Jessica

Pls takecare

Dear Jessica

Hope ur feeling better le..
Must take medicine regular so it will not come..
Take care always..

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I always like you!
You are so nice!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Get plenty of exercise and watch your diet...I hope you'll get well soon.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

do take good care of yourself.Never work too late, or we'll be worried about you.
I feel very sad that I cannot go to your birthday party, coz I have to attend class.But do believe that I am here give you my best regards every second.
love you and support you 4ever.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself, Jessica!!!!!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Jessica.
ow u r sick again and u have to work next day. feeel bad for u. I Hope you will feel better soon. rest some rest n u will feel better soon the next day.

Take care
Ashley

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest jessica:
please take more rest,hope you feel better sooner!`

O_O My Dearest Sis...

SouNd gReat tO reAd ur Msg....U loOk vEry Tied...aNd sTilL siCk...Pls...Pls...TakE cAre oF uR heaLth tOo muCh..DonT bE oVeRtaX uRseLf..aNd SlEeP eaRlY eVerYdaY...dRinK a LoT of WatEr. I anXiouS aBout u...My BiG siS

8 dayS aFteR toDay u'll BacK to Hong KoNg...^^' I'lL miSs u EveRy daY...ha ha ha

Luv,
aNgiE
ThaIlaNd,

take care!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care

Please take care of yourself. and i miss you a lot. hope to see your new series soon.
luv
Jessica Le

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself... Be careful !!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care youself.I Love you.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear. Jessica

Happy birthday and all the best wishes. I hope you will have a nice birthday.I have sent you a birthday present by seperate mail.Here's wishing you many happier birthdays.I will be waiting for your messages.

with love
Ammy
Thailand

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica
放假番黎好开心见到你噶留言,但你又病了,好心痛!点解成日都会病呢?你工作真系真系好辛苦啊,点都好啦,工系要继续开,但一定一定要注意身体啊!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.