LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
happy birthday ATE JESSICA!

so glad to hear some things about you!!!i really missed you!!! take care of your health...happy birthday!!GOD BLESS!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I'm sorry to disappoint the Singapore fans, but I don't think I'll be having a b'day party here. The schedule is quite tight plus we always work from noon till midnight. I do get very tired after work. I am very sorry about this.

Time really flies. I'll be heading home in approximately 2 weeks! Be prepared! I have put on weight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi From Singapore

Take care and hope to bump into you in Singapore. Heez. *no problem, i think we fans from singapore understand that your working schedule really packed.* Happy birthday in advance... =)

HI Jessica,
Great and happy to hear from you...again!
Well......tomorrow is you Birthday,wishing you the best of health and happiness always...suppoting you...MISS you forever.....!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...may your wishes come true.

Luv,
Rachelin

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I'm sorry to disappoint the Singapore fans, but I don't think I'll be having a b'day party here. The schedule is quite tight plus we always work from noon till midnight. I do get very tired after work. I am very sorry about this.

Time really flies. I'll be heading home in approximately 2 weeks! Be prepared! I have put on weight!

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, Happy Birthday to u:)

Take Care!

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

take care.very happy to see your message.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.