LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hi From Singapore

Hi my dearest fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I'm sorry to disappoint the Singapore fans, but I don't think I'll be having a b'day party here. :( The schedule is quite tight plus we always work from noon till midnight. I do get very tired after work. I am very sorry about this.

Time really flies. I'll be heading home in approximately 2 weeks! Be prepared! I have put on weight!

luv,
Jessica

Nice to hear from u!!Take care!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I'm sorry to disappoint the Singapore fans, but I don't think I'll be having a b'day party here. The schedule is quite tight plus we always work from noon till midnight. I do get very tired after work. I am very sorry about this.

Time really flies. I'll be heading home in approximately 2 weeks! Be prepared! I have put on weight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi From Singapore

我真是等到花了也谢啦.终于等到你也,还在线吗?

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

It has been a while since I last left a message. I'm sorry to disappoint the Singapore fans, but I don't think I'll be having a b'day party here. The schedule is quite tight plus we always work from noon till midnight. I do get very tired after work. I am very sorry about this.

luv,
Jessica

I haven't heard from you so a long time,very nice to see you this time.I'm missing you!Remember,take care!I will bless for you everyday.

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi jessica,

Yes, it has been a long time since you last posted. Yeah, Do understand that you will be very tired.. and its ya birthday.. you still gotta work!!! Just hope that you will have your birthday here again. =) Do take good care and don't over tire yourself. Its ok to be a little fatter.. you looks cute tOo... haha... Hope to have a chance to see you off~ Take care~ Will support ya always!! =)

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Do take care ar~~~~Jessica!!!Miss u soooo much~~~

Enjoy your time ~~~~~huh~~

Replying to:

Hi jessica,

Yes, it has been a long time since you last posted. Yeah, Do understand that you will be very tired.. and its ya birthday.. you still gotta work!!! Just hope that you will have your birthday here again. =) Do take good care and don't over tire yourself. Its ok to be a little fatter.. you looks cute tOo... haha... Hope to have a chance to see you off~ Take care~ Will support ya always!! =)

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

SOOOOOO happy to hear from u

Dear Jessica,

Im soooooo happy to hear from you. It's good to know that you've put on weight cause it means you're eating and sleeping well. Not long now till you'll be back and I cant wait for that day since I saw you off to Singapore a month ago

Miss u loads,
Anjeloca

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take Care Of Your Health - Eat & Rest Well.

hmm... probably you aren't feeling at home, uh ? people aren't eager enough hopefully there'll be someone organising a short & small celebration with you . wish you have a nice day on your birthday.

We are missing you~

Woo wooo……….so happy can see your message here. We are missing so much!! However when I know you are taking the series for that long hours, it make me feel 心痛. Please do take enough rest when you have spare time. Tomorrow is your birthday. Wishing you have a nice day and happy always!
We are looking forward you come back HK~~

XXX
Michelle

so happy for your message!take care of yourself!

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessicaaaa!! Misss uuu soo muchh!!

Harlow Jessica!
Great and happy to hear from u again. Well,its a good news that uve put on weight as it shows how much u enjoy urself there.

Yes,time flies REALLY fast! As for s'pore fans,dont be too upset as there is always another chance.

Miss and love ya Jessica! Looking forward to hear from u again.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

WoW!!! i feel very exciting to here from u...Jessica.
U still work in Singapore. U look very tire pls. take care of ur health and take time to rest. I anxious u so much...

Sound great to hear from u.

Luv.
angie

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

快d拍完,再玩幾日先返都唔遲架!

Jessica,

SG is a good place,remember to spare some time to travel around before you're back! You know, your coming schedual is tight again.

Can't wait to see a 肥肥白白Jessica again! Enjoy your time!

Odelia

yay! jessica's going to be back in HK soon!!! take care of urself!!! :)

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: All the best in your work!

Hi Jessica,
Don't worry about putting on weight, I'm glad that you're having a happy time in S'pore! Hope you'll be able to cope with your hectic schedule, I've already started school and am having a similar schedule as yours... :(

Anyway, add oil with work and although I won't be able to attend your belated birthday party in HK just wanted to wish you an early happy birthday! :)

Love, Elaine
from HK
PS Enjoyed reading the S'pore interview =)

so sad to see u leaving spore so soon =(((( haiz!

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care always

Hi Jessica,

It's alright.. Nxt time ba.. If u come to sg again at this period ba.. Hahas..
Remember to take care.. Work is important but health more important.. So take care always..

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you. I am sure that a few extra pounds will not show on you!!!

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

yoohoo!!! 終於等到返黎喇.........

Dear Jessica,

Wow... can't tell you how much I miss you!!! Put on some weight... good ah.. which means 肥左又靚左囉! haha... And this means you are healthy!!! Good.. good... good!!!!

Looking forward to see you again!!

Cheers,
Wing

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

yupx, glad to see your message.
anyway, before u leave singapore, be sure to try out all the nice food and delicacies!! yummy~~ i guess adrian pang must have been "seducing" u with all the nice food to make you gain weight! lol

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re:YHE!YHE!YHE!

哈哈!终于看懂了。YHE!YHE!YHE!YHE!希望可以快点拍完,iessica就可以不用那么辛苦的飞来飞去了。

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

So happy ... can see you soon

Hehe really time flies... Im very happy can see you soon. Take care and more rest.
Hug
Sophie

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

happy birthday ATE JESSICA!

so glad to hear some things about you!!!i really missed you!!! take care of your health...happy birthday!!GOD BLESS!!!

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care and hope to bump into you in Singapore. Heez. *no problem, i think we fans from singapore understand that your working schedule really packed.* Happy birthday in advance... =)

HI Jessica,
Great and happy to hear from you...again!
Well......tomorrow is you Birthday,wishing you the best of health and happiness always...suppoting you...MISS you forever.....!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you...may your wishes come true.

Luv,
Rachelin

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, Happy Birthday to u:)

Take Care!

Replying to:

Hi my dearest fans,

luv,
Jessica

take care.very happy to see your message.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.