LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
OMG!!! Don't know what to say...

Dearest Jessica,

I am so sorry to hear that!!! You're right!! One good thing is BeepBeep gone peacefully.... I guess that's all we ask for... Don't be too upset although I know it's always "easy to say"!!!

PLEASE take good care of yourself!!!

Love,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I'm sure most of you have seen the 'lovely' pictures of me at Changhi Airport. Yes, I have arrived safely.

I'm staying at a lovely serviced apartment. Comfortable and homely. Everything is close by - supermarket, restaurants, DVD shop, 7-11 etc. Within the building, there's also a library, swimming pool, gym and spa! Sounds good, huh?

Started working today already. Not actual shooting, but reading through scripts and practicing a few scenes with the other actors. It's fun. Unfortunately, while I was working this morning, I received a phone call from the veterinary clinic. Beep Beep has passed away. Yes, I was very upset. Couldn't stop crying. Don't worry about me. I'll be ok. Actually, I'm feeling better already. I was glad to know that she left peacefully. She didn't suffer from any pain. For those of you who don't know, she suffered from tick fever. Although all the parasites were killed, she wasn't able to recover due to her old age. She was 12. Anyway, I wish her all the best. I'll always miss her.

This is all for now. Take care. Also, for those of you who have dogs, take good care of them, too! This is the worst time of the year when they can get tick fever!

luv,
Jessica

讓時間去沖淡,一切都會過去的!!

節哀哦,Jessica,相信一切都會過去的…唔好太難過哦…雖然無咗Beep Beep,但我o地永遠都甘錫你噶….希望你一直都系開心快活D,Smile again,pls~~~~~

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I'm sure most of you have seen the 'lovely' pictures of me at Changhi Airport. Yes, I have arrived safely.

I'm staying at a lovely serviced apartment. Comfortable and homely. Everything is close by - supermarket, restaurants, DVD shop, 7-11 etc. Within the building, there's also a library, swimming pool, gym and spa! Sounds good, huh?

Started working today already. Not actual shooting, but reading through scripts and practicing a few scenes with the other actors. It's fun. Unfortunately, while I was working this morning, I received a phone call from the veterinary clinic. Beep Beep has passed away. Yes, I was very upset. Couldn't stop crying. Don't worry about me. I'll be ok. Actually, I'm feeling better already. I was glad to know that she left peacefully. She didn't suffer from any pain. For those of you who don't know, she suffered from tick fever. Although all the parasites were killed, she wasn't able to recover due to her old age. She was 12. Anyway, I wish her all the best. I'll always miss her.

This is all for now. Take care. Also, for those of you who have dogs, take good care of them, too! This is the worst time of the year when they can get tick fever!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi!

Oh,I am sorry to hear that .Don't be sad .Time is the best medicine for pain .And want you to know that I also have same experience for losing my pet.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So sorry to hear the bad news...

but do take care of yourself and may Beep Beep RIP.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jessica!
Yes,they're indeed lovely pics! The apartment sounds like a place where u can really relax! Good thing..I feel really sorry to hear that,may beep beep rest in peace and im certain beep beep has enjoyed her time with u all these while. You've loved her with all your heart,thats undeniable!

One of my dog left me 3yrs back. Yes,it was the hardest time to cope with. My dog was shot by few indonesian workers with some poisonous thing which caused its wound to be as big as a 50cents coin! Terrible!! Dont worry too much yea Jessica,beep beep will sure miss u as much as u miss her!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sad to know that beep beep had died, i know how you feel... cheer up

welcome to singapore =)
sorry to hear about beep beep's news. everyone will also wish her all the best. take care and hope u will have a fun time in singapore...

Re: Do cheer up !

Dear Jessica,

Yes.. The pictures taken at the airport is really nice =) thanks for spending time with us. Glad that the serviced apartment is so comfy. I know how it feels when you lose something so dearly. Do Cheer up =)... at least Beep Beep passed away peacefully. You must take good care of your health too! Enjoy your stay here!

Love,
Karen

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Don't be sad

Dearest Jessica,

Let's blessing her and we're all with you! She just wants to launch another section of journey. Hope you're feeling better right now. Please take care and enjoy your shooting in Sg.

Jessica,你不要太傷心,beep beep已經到了一個很舒服的地方,我會默默的為它禱告, 天父會祝福它的。

細Wing

Dont be sad!! you still have us!! ^^ cheersssss!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Please be strong!Beep Beep isn't gone......

My Dearest Jessica

I am soooooooooooo sorry to hear that!!
Please don't be too upset.
I believe Beep Beep had her wonderful life with you,and she knows how much you love her.
Please take good care of yourself!!!
We all will stand by you whenever you need.
Cheer up.
Beep Beep isn't gone.

Share one flash for you.
walkingtour

luv,
reiter

Beep Beep在天堂会快乐的

JESSICA,我知道你会好难过的,我的狗狗生病我都会很着急,我了解你的心情~!!!!希望啊~!!她一定会希望你快乐的,,,注意身体噢@##

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

dont be upset!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

心情

看完Jessica的留言後..
從Jessica的言詞中..
看到Jessica心情的震盪..
感受到Jessica心中的悲傷~~
但beep beep很幸福 可以認識到萱

在這裡~~衷心的替 beep beep 祈福~~
希望 beep beep 在另一個世界能夠有更好的生活
開始她另一個旅程

還是老話一句~~
Fans永遠支持你^.^
也要多多保重自己的身體呢

I'm sorry for BeepBeep.Take a good care of yourself.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

We are sorry for your loss.

We know your heart is in a million pieces right now. Saying good bye to Beep Beep has got to be one of the most difficult things a devoted "parent" is faced with. She was well loved and had a great life with you. Hope time will ease your pain.

Take care and enjoy your shooting in SG,

Stephanie, 陸太 and 石太

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

My heart is with you and Beep Beep. Take care!

don't be sad . and take care

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jess,

i understand what it's like to lose a dog. glad to know that you are better. hope to see you soon. take care.

regards,
Mandy from Sg.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Don't be so sad, my dear Jessica.
When I heard this messege,I also feel aweful.
But I think BeepBeep is so lucky and happy to be brought up by you. You are so kind.
Take good care of you.
Miss you.
Best wishes for BeepBeep.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

don't be sad,jessica! We will support you!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Cheer up and thanks for your message

Dear Jessica,
Sad to hear that Beep Beep passed away. I'm glad you're feeling much better now. Stay strong! :)
Sounds like you're staying in a wonderful place at Singapore, I hope you'll have time to relax a bit besides working! Ah, are you going to be doing your lines in English this time? Wow, I'd really want to watch it later on, but I guess it won't be shown in Hong Kong? I hope we get to watch it later on. :)

I'm currently enjoying my summer holidays but sadly school will resume really soon in August. Another tough year ahead! It'll probably be my last long summer holiday so I'm trying to hunt down your old series and try to enjoy them before school starts! :) We're watching your Taiwan series now in HK and it's pretty good!(The special effects are kind of weird though! :P)

Anyway, thanks for all your messages and do keep us posted!
Luv,
Elaine

Hi, Jessica.

Hi Jessica,

Did U celebrate your Birthday party at Singapore here? by any chancer I can meet u?

Take Care & love u always

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica! Just want to say, you're looking good! Hope you have a pleasant stay here in S'pore! All the best and take care!

** I'll support you always!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Comfort,bless all will be ok~

I feel soooooooooo sorry for beepbeep.
&hope u'll be fine soon.

Jessica, love
最近又在忙拍新戏了,要注意身体,Beep Beep 虽然走了,可还有别的小家伙陪你,你要想开点。
我是一名护士,以前碰到病人走的时候,初时很伤心,现在已经不会太感情用事了,不是我变的冷血,而是我变得坚强了,我希望你能更加坚强,因为你是我永远最爱的小囡!讲这个话有点肉麻,可是是我的真心话!
我英文不太好,所以不会用英文发给你,望你见谅啦。我在南京中大医院,有时间来南京玩
林婧

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica:
HI.听到BEEP BEEP噶离开,我很伤心,我知道您会更伤心.或者我都有过同你差唔多噶经历吧.系我好细个果时,我养左只狗,但后来因为果只狗只眼唔知点解发青光,屋企人认为距有病,果时我地呢D地方噶兽医唔系甘好,所以无医好,我的狗狗再都睇唔倒野.屋企人认为呢只狗无用,所以将距买左(果时好多人养狗就为左看门口)我好记得只狗知道自己要被卖果时的神情,唔知系我睇多左定系距真系好伤心好失落~~果日就有人来将只狗杀死左,然后带走左距.我好难过,好伤心,喊左好久,家人都话买另一只狗狗比我,但已经唔同左啦,已经无另外一只狗可以代替到原来果只啦~~依家谂番起真系好挂住果只狗狗,虽然已经过左好多年~~
ANYWAY,JESSICA,TAKE GOOD CARE YOURSELF.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

jessica:

I'm sorry to hear that Beep Beep had left you already.I can feel that you must very sad.But as you said,you should happy for her,isn't it?

All of your fans study English hard for you ,I'm one of them.We hope you live a happy life.We all love and care for you all the time.So clear up and take it easy.

Take care!

cannie

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

jessica別太傷心暸!Take care.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

很難過Beep Beep離開了,我也知道難過絕不是一二天就可以好的,放聲大哭可以舒緩心情想哭就盡情的哭,一切終究會過去的.

相信Beep Beep可以感受到妳對她的愛及關心,她會了解並且清楚開心的能在這世上與妳一起12年的歲月,希望時間可以減輕妳的悲傷我們會stay by you.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

TAKE GOOD CARE!!!!!!!

hi Jessica.

happy that u r arrived safe and sound in singapore. u look lovely at the airport, i like ur glasses, very stylish. glad to hear u have a nice place to live while u r shooting in singapore. OH FEEL SORRY ABT UR DOG, hope you feel bettter soon. REST IN PEACE BEEP BEEP. just remember u have great time with Beep Beep and all the years u have her.take good care.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: TAKE GOOD CARE!!!!!!!

oh!!!!!!!!! i'm really soory to hear that even though i don't have a dog, but i love it. hope you have a great trip
luv
Jessica Le

Replying to:

hi Jessica.

happy that u r arrived safe and sound in singapore. u look lovely at the airport, i like ur glasses, very stylish. glad to hear u have a nice place to live while u r shooting in singapore. OH FEEL SORRY ABT UR DOG, hope you feel bettter soon. REST IN PEACE BEEP BEEP. just remember u have great time with Beep Beep and all the years u have her.take good care.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica,
I wish you all the best.Take care of yourself.We all look forward to seeing your lovely smile.

``★``````☆``````````☆``````★``````
☆``````````````★``````````````☆ ```
`★```````真心地希望宣萱能`````★ ````
```☆```````健康快乐幸福``````☆ `````
``````★```````^_^````````★ `````````
.`````````☆``````````☆``````````````
```````````````★````````````````````

不要太難過了..
我相信Beep Beep在天上一定會過的很快樂的..
她也一定不會希望你爲她難過的..
她會希望妳快快樂樂的喔..
加油喔!

Dear Jessica

I'm sure that in the heaven, god will take care of her, and she will bless you and your career... !!! I will go to the pagoda to pray for Beep Beep...

love you
your vietnamese fan...

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

再次给你留言,有两个目的,一是对你家的小狗的过世表示沉痛哀悼,请节哀顺便;二是我给你的留言你看到了吗?反正我是没看到,不知那里去了?我好想知道我的留言都发到那个星球了?

To: Jessica With Love

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to know that you are doing great in Singapore. However, i'm also sorry to know about Beep Beep. Hope you will be fine soon.

Please take care of yourself and keep in touch always with us here. Have a wonderful time working and staying in Singapore.

Love,
Su Far

高兴呀,我的留言终于发成功了.
爱宣萱必须学习的科目:英语(阅览我们家宣萱的留言方便,回复我们家宣萱的留言也不会再犯错误);地理(知道我们家宣萱在那里拍戏,天气如何,那里食品卫生如何,由此推断我们家的健康状况如何);语文(更好领会我们家宣萱戏中台词的深刻内涵.综上所述,做个好宣迷不容易.
{我上次留言不知发成功没,反正没找到,琢磨是发月球上了,所以再来一遍}
在外国所要注意事项:食品卫生(关乎身体乃至生命,应引起高度重视)交通安全(要知道车患猛于虎)行路安全(不是怕劫财,而是怕劫色,美女出门在外就是叫人不放心).
因为终于发成功一次,所以有点唠叨,别嫌烦.

so sad to hear about that !!! R.I.P Beep Beep

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

我相信BEEP BEEP不希望主人您很難過的樣子
所以,你別難過了
難過下去也沒有用
它不會回到你的身邊啦!
BEEP BEEP,您安息吧!在天堂,別讓主人擔心

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Don't cry for BEEP BEEP

dear Jessica,don't be more sad anymore.
everything will be cool down.and we believe Beep Beep is staying well in heaven.It's a pretty dog Angel ,right?!

take care and stay health!

lately I am listening a new song by sarah Mclachla
"I will remember you"
try!

Madge

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica,
don't be more sad anymore. everything will be cool down in one day.We believe BeepBeep is staying well in the heaven.She is a dog angel now,right?

lately I am listening a new song by Sarah Mclachla
"I will remember you"
try and enjoy it!

stay health!

Madge

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

CHEER UP, JESSICA!!! :) SUPPORT YOU FOREVER. :)

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so sad about beep beep, but everything'll be alright. I'd like to see the smile on your face, so let go of what have to be gone, and take good care while in Singapore

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

小囡一定要坚强哦 我会一直支持你的

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.