LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jessica's Birthday Party!

Awww.. =( I'm here in Hong Kong until the end of August. I was really hoping to attend her birthday party this year since I was a week late to arrive in Hong Kong last year for her party. Am I super unlucky or what? Boo. =(

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

For your information, Jessica's birthday party will be held after she comes back from Singapore in September. Details will be announced later. Yes it's a bit late, but since Jessica will not be in HK in August, so we have to make it in September. Hope you guys can join and celebrate with our lovely Jessica this year! Thank you!

Any questions, pls feel free to ask.

Let's party!!

Re: Cool, I will go this year for sure.

Fanny, Can you post the detail as soon as possible? so that I can arrange my trip to HK from Los Angeles.
I will be free from Sep 1-21. Thank you.

Replying to:

For your information, Jessica's birthday party will be held after she comes back from Singapore in September. Details will be announced later. Yes it's a bit late, but since Jessica will not be in HK in August, so we have to make it in September. Hope you guys can join and celebrate with our lovely Jessica this year! Thank you!

Let's party!!

Re: Re: Cool, I will go this year for sure. TO SELINA

Hi Selina,

Can I have your email address.

Thanks,
Adeline

Replying to:

Fanny, Can you post the detail as soon as possible? so that I can arrange my trip to HK from Los Angeles.
I will be free from Sep 1-21. Thank you.

Replying to:

Let's party!!

so great!!!!!!!

dear jessica i am coming,HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

Replying to:

Let's party!!

where can us send b-day gift to ?

Replying to:

Let's party!!

i want to know whether there are any parties or functions in singapore about jessica's birthday

Replying to:

Let's party!!

Would Jessica be celebrating her birthday in Singapore too?

Replying to:

Let's party!!

When the date and details are confirmed, we'll post message here.

Then you guys can sign up to join the party.
I guess we won't know anything till August or even late August. Pls be patient!! Sorry la!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Let's party!!

Ok, we have to wait for further notice then. Fanny, what is your email address?

Replying to:

I guess we won't know anything till August or even late August. Pls be patient!! Sorry la!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Let's party!!

to fanny - i'd also like to now you e-mail add.

thanks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Let's party!!

Email Add: fanny@jessicahsuan.com

Replying to:

thanks

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Let's party!!

Hi Fanny
I want to join in Jessica's party
Wait your messeges about the party!
thanks

Replying to:

Let's party!!

Re: 5555......我也想参加啊!!!

Replying to:

Let's party!!

harlow..hope tat v can join together..
i'm lookin for it...

Replying to:

Let's party!!

maybe it's better for me

oh year, I will be staying in Singapore until the end of August
hope I'm lucky enough to see you.

Replying to:

Let's party!!

ARggg.. I'm soooooooooo sad !!!

I was hoping her bday party would be in SG this year because I'll be in SG around August!!! ...

Replying to:

Let's party!!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.