LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Brighten up my day!!!

Dear Jessica,

Wow... Miss you like crazy!!! Hope everything goes well for you and see you soon...

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

I'm back from China! Everything went well but shooting hasn't finished yet. Last day is the 6th July.

I'll be heading off to Singapore on the 16th July. I guess I'll see some of you at the airport that day!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm safe and sound.

luv,
Jessica

拍完要休息多d呀!

WELCOME BACK! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!

Re: I'm Back

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly in China. Hope to see you at the airport in Singapore come July 16th!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

I'm back from China! Everything went well but shooting hasn't finished yet. Last day is the 6th July.

I'll be heading off to Singapore on the 16th July. I guess I'll see some of you at the airport that day!

luv,
Jessica

好掛住你呀!!
盡量休息多D喇, 抖足精神再去星加坡努力!! See you soon!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

返到黎就要好好休息....先應該到之後既工作架!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

HIHI...Jessica..好挂住你呀...
Take care ar...!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Welcome back,Jessica.I am happy to know you are safe.I hope you can have more time to have a rest.Take good care youself.
support you forever?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Yayy!!! Finally..

Harlow Jessica!
Its really great to hear from u and its always nice to know that u're fine and everything has been going well for u . Misss uu soo muchh!!!

Till i hear from u agn,please take care! Will be waiting for ur next msg to be posted up yea

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

You 're busy all the time, take good care of yourself, and hope to see your new serie, love ya~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Rest more...

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Harlow jessica! you're back!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Very happy to hear from you again dear Jess! And I'm looking forward to your trip here to Singapore!

Take care by the way. :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hello! so happy to hear from you. glad to know you're doing fine. see you in s'pore =)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I MISS U SO MUCH~~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

宣萱姐,

好想念你哦...
終于看到你post上來的信息了...
心里很安慰...
骨架飛機很好玩吧?...哈哈.

welcome back ya! take good care of yourself.. miss ya

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so happy to see your note,please take care of yourself and take more rest.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

From China? which city?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

happy to see your message

take care. hope everything goes will.

Dear Jessica,
So glad to hear that you're safe and sound! :)
Get some rest before heading off to Singapore and have fun! Can't wait to watch Dou Cheung Fung Wan!
Take care! :)
Luv, Elaine

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hope to see the new series as soon as possible

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

oh jessica come back to hk i feel happy

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

i miss u so much ! Huen

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

welcome back,jessica!!..
by the way u r safe n healthy...
so do continue take care of urself,k?
miss ur movie so much..
hope to hear from u soon again...
tata

wif lov,
hush

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

i juz dunno whether u(jessica)got read our msg...
it wil b great if she do but its normal if she didn.t cuz she's busy....
anyway,juz wan to remind u take care of urself...
dont overload

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I'm new fan club from Thailand...

I very like u when i watch ur movie...I saw ur pic u look so nice...can i contact u more and more...
ei..ei..my english not well but i want to talk with u..my older sis...^^'

take care ur health..take time to rest..

Angie

Fanclub from Thailand

สวัสดีค่ะ (Mean Hello in English)Jessica
I like u very much from look u in dramas, u look so nice and beautiful.I Live in Thailand,when u will come to Thailand we will to wait for u. I follow dramas as u everystory can seek look in Thailand and u keep health and rest very much will strong body and heart

PS. I maybe used broken English

Luv
Fanclub in Thailand

Re: Fanclub from Thailand

Hello Jessica
I like you so much when you acting in` Poyeapolpyea` .
I hope you come to thailand

Replying to:

สวัสดีค่ะ (Mean Hello in English)Jessica
I like u very much from look u in dramas, u look so nice and beautiful.I Live in Thailand,when u will come to Thailand we will to wait for u. I follow dramas as u everystory can seek look in Thailand and u keep health and rest very much will strong body and heart

PS. I maybe used broken English

Luv
Fanclub in Thailand

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.