LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm Back

Dearest Fans,

I'm back from China! Everything went well but shooting hasn't finished yet. Last day is the 6th July.

I'll be heading off to Singapore on the 16th July. I guess I'll see some of you at the airport that day!

Just a quick note to let you all know that I'm safe and sound.

luv,
Jessica

Welcome back!

Take care! :)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

I'm back from China! Everything went well but shooting hasn't finished yet. Last day is the 6th July.

I'll be heading off to Singapore on the 16th July. I guess I'll see some of you at the airport that day!

luv,
Jessica

Re: I'm Back

take care^^

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Great to see your message!!

好開心見到你個message呀~~~
我地好掛住你呀~~
anyway希望你可以順順利利拍完餘下你的拍攝啦~~
I guess we can see you very soon~

xxx
Michelle

My Dearest Jessica,

I'm so glad you've just left your msg today. It's long time no see yours. We miss you so much.

Happy to here you came back to HK safe and sound. Before going to Singapore, take a bit rest, please.

Ciao
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Plz take gd care~~~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So glad to see your message!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

嘩!真係掛死人啦!Jessica公主...

哈哈!仲諗住你過兩日先返添,果然抵錫咁快就返到嚟 ,總之繼續拍攝順利啦!Take care

welcome back!!!!!

glad to hear from you, jessica. you are fine even though u have hectic schedule of filming and work. glad to hear u r perfectly safe n sound. hear. just happy to see leave message to us.

ashley

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jesscia Great to hear from you!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: 哈哈!小心身体哦!

Free Image Hosting at ImageShack.us

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Brighten up my day!!!

Dear Jessica,

Wow... Miss you like crazy!!! Hope everything goes well for you and see you soon...

Cheers,
Wing

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

拍完要休息多d呀!

WELCOME BACK! CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT!

Glad to hear that everything went smoothly in China. Hope to see you at the airport in Singapore come July 16th!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

好掛住你呀!!
盡量休息多D喇, 抖足精神再去星加坡努力!! See you soon!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

返到黎就要好好休息....先應該到之後既工作架!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

HIHI...Jessica..好挂住你呀...
Take care ar...!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Welcome back,Jessica.I am happy to know you are safe.I hope you can have more time to have a rest.Take good care youself.
support you forever?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Yayy!!! Finally..

Harlow Jessica!
Its really great to hear from u and its always nice to know that u're fine and everything has been going well for u . Misss uu soo muchh!!!

Till i hear from u agn,please take care! Will be waiting for ur next msg to be posted up yea

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

You 're busy all the time, take good care of yourself, and hope to see your new serie, love ya~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Rest more...

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Harlow jessica! you're back!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Very happy to hear from you again dear Jess! And I'm looking forward to your trip here to Singapore!

Take care by the way. :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hello! so happy to hear from you. glad to know you're doing fine. see you in s'pore =)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I MISS U SO MUCH~~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

宣萱姐,

好想念你哦...
終于看到你post上來的信息了...
心里很安慰...
骨架飛機很好玩吧?...哈哈.

welcome back ya! take good care of yourself.. miss ya

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

so happy to see your note,please take care of yourself and take more rest.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

From China? which city?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

happy to see your message

take care. hope everything goes will.

Dear Jessica,
So glad to hear that you're safe and sound! :)
Get some rest before heading off to Singapore and have fun! Can't wait to watch Dou Cheung Fung Wan!
Take care! :)
Luv, Elaine

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hope to see the new series as soon as possible

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

oh jessica come back to hk i feel happy

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

i miss u so much ! Huen

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

welcome back,jessica!!..
by the way u r safe n healthy...
so do continue take care of urself,k?
miss ur movie so much..
hope to hear from u soon again...
tata

wif lov,
hush

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

i juz dunno whether u(jessica)got read our msg...
it wil b great if she do but its normal if she didn.t cuz she's busy....
anyway,juz wan to remind u take care of urself...
dont overload

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I'm new fan club from Thailand...

I very like u when i watch ur movie...I saw ur pic u look so nice...can i contact u more and more...
ei..ei..my english not well but i want to talk with u..my older sis...^^'

take care ur health..take time to rest..

Angie

Fanclub from Thailand

สวัสดีค่ะ (Mean Hello in English)Jessica
I like u very much from look u in dramas, u look so nice and beautiful.I Live in Thailand,when u will come to Thailand we will to wait for u. I follow dramas as u everystory can seek look in Thailand and u keep health and rest very much will strong body and heart

PS. I maybe used broken English

Luv
Fanclub in Thailand

Re: Fanclub from Thailand

Hello Jessica
I like you so much when you acting in` Poyeapolpyea` .
I hope you come to thailand

Replying to:

สวัสดีค่ะ (Mean Hello in English)Jessica
I like u very much from look u in dramas, u look so nice and beautiful.I Live in Thailand,when u will come to Thailand we will to wait for u. I follow dramas as u everystory can seek look in Thailand and u keep health and rest very much will strong body and heart

PS. I maybe used broken English

Luv
Fanclub in Thailand

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.