LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
hello jessica!!!

dearest jessica,

i really wanna see you here.. anyway, take care and keep in mind, we will support you all the way... take care!!!

Re: Hi!

好好休息啊...JESSICA...
Miss U...
Take care.!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All,

First of all, it was great seeing many of the Taiwan fans! Thanks for all your support. Hope I'll be able to come more often. Thanks for seeing me off at the airport as well. I was very tired that day.

I fell ill the day after I came back from Taiwan. Still have not recovered fully, but have to fly to the Philippines this afternoon. Don't worry! I am taking medicine and am getting better. I guess it's lack of rest.

I'll be leaving TVB City around 3:30pm and should arrive at the airport around 4:30pm. The flight is at 6:30pm.

I shan't be bringing my laptop with me, but I'll see if there's any other way to leave you messages.

Take care and I'll be back soon!

luv,
Jessica

Take care

Take care yourself,please.

Replying to:

Hi All,

First of all, it was great seeing many of the Taiwan fans! Thanks for all your support. Hope I'll be able to come more often. Thanks for seeing me off at the airport as well. I was very tired that day.

I fell ill the day after I came back from Taiwan. Still have not recovered fully, but have to fly to the Philippines this afternoon. Don't worry! I am taking medicine and am getting better. I guess it's lack of rest.

I'll be leaving TVB City around 3:30pm and should arrive at the airport around 4:30pm. The flight is at 6:30pm.

I shan't be bringing my laptop with me, but I'll see if there's any other way to leave you messages.

luv,
Jessica

Great to hear from u again. PLease take care of yourself.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Take care of oneself carefully

We expect you to often come, give you a lot of support. Take care yourself

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jessica!
Sorry to hear that you're not feeling too good.DO NOT overwork yourself in the philippines. Aiyor,you're not gonna bring your laptop along. . Promise to take really good care of yourself ya.

I'll see you around!

Miss u ]

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

it's happy to see u leave message at here, and also happy can see u at airport when u back to HK.
hope u have a nice trip in Philippines.
take care!!

much love,peggy

無謂如何!!我一定會給你最大的支持^^
好好照顧自己的身體,想支持妳一輩子的衝動是不會改變的!!
希望你能多來台灣見見我們....

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

小心身體呀~~~ 一路順風 All the Best!!

Sadly can't see you off today, coz so many work to do.
Anyways wish you get well very soon, and have fun to take the series in Philippines.

Have a Safe Trip!
We all are missing you in anywhere and anytime!!

luv,
Michelle

please take good care.............:(

Jessica
It was great to see you in Taiwan.
very sad to hears that you fell ill.
please take good care. have a nice trip in Philippines.

luv,

reiter

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

謝謝您這次來台灣,又給了我們那麼好的回憶。
到Philippines記得要好好保養身體呢。加油!加油!再加油!

雖然目前還是學生身份,無法去香港見你(不過明年就可以嚕^^)。
但是默默支持的心,是永遠不變的。

等待你下次來台灣與我們相見的日子。

Jessica!!一路順風!!!

Dear Jessica,
萱來台灣的這兩天令台灣fans相當開心,相信Jessica也一樣開心吧!! 自從Jessica返港後,大家又開始想念妳了。希望Jessica能常常來台灣會會fans..
Jessica返港又病佐啦~要小心保重身體呀!!! 今晚就要飛菲律賓去拍戲,我們還是那句話[一定要好好的照顧自己,多吃些營養的食物,知道嗎]
我們會一直支持著Jessica的,等著萱再度來台唷!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Good luck Jessica! We'll Invariably Stand By U When U fly to Philippine ^^

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Take Care and Have a nice trip in Philippines.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Do take care! Hope you'll come to Spore soon!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Take care too!:)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself in Philippines,please have more rest !please!
love you 4ever!!!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi~:
So happy to see jessica's message here again!I have seen that you was busy working after you arrived at Taiwan.Please take care of yourself in Plilippines and take more rest.
I'm from mainland,this september i'll go on my studying in BeiJing.During the period in University,I felt very regret not entering the TOEFL and GRE tests,so i can't apply for the Universities in HongKong.I'm looking forward to working in HK and I'll make great efforts to realize my dream,that is :
see you in HK.
haha,不知道jessica会不会看到我的留言呢?
yours,
happydoll

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

See it !

As your fans,maybe you are my only fans so far.
I faithly hope you health and happy.
and so take care your health,please!

I don't know you if can see my message.But i want to send the letter to you written some days ago.

//--------------------------------------------------

TITLE: I want to make a website for you in MainLand.

Hi,Jesscia

I am your faithly fans in Beijing,China. I have try my best to find your offical web in mainland or Hongkong,but it failed.So I have the idea to make a website in MainLand,because I find many people ,who loving you ,cann't find the method to learn about your recent situation or communication with you.If you agree it,because I am major in Computer technology,so I can do it free--with my pleasue .
So If you agree it,I am looking forward your letter in amojesscia@yahoo.com.cn

your faithly: haiyi.

Sorry for my poor english.~ ~

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

希望你拍攝順利!~身體健康!

這是所有fans的祝福

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

注意身体啊,身体是革命的本钱!

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

I will miss you so much

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

祝身体早日康复,拍摄外景成功

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

TO Jassica~
take care of yourself,
I wil miss you~
remember eating meals on time
I worry about your stomach
I hope you can come to Taiwan soon.

Best wishes ~

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

take care and have more rest!.. hope to see you in s'pore soon =)

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Dear idol Jessica, i felt so sorry when i hear that from you. Hopefully you will have fun in their. Remember take you medicine.
Love you always........

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Have a good trip!!!!

hope you have feel better soon. have a great time in Phillipines while you are working filming. take good care of yourself.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Dear idol Jessica, i felt so sorry when i hear that from you. Hopefully you will have fun in their. Remember take you medicine.
Love you always........

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

I was very happy to see you in tw.
but i felt a little disappointed that it's a short time you stay in tw.
hope you come to tw often.
finally take care of yourself and take a rest more.
overwhile we all fans feel grieve.

have a nice trip in ph.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

take care yourself.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

great 2 c ur msg again..
juz back from vacation n there is absolutely cool...
hope sumday u wil b at here n u wil noe it..

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

hope you recover soon.
you are the best.

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Hi, how are you
I MISS YOU VERY MUCH

Replying to:

Hi All,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.