LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
We were happy to see you too..

Take care and see you again on Wed!

Cheers,
Wing

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I can see that some pics have been posted here on bravenet already. Thanks to the fans here in Taipei.

I have been working non-stop till 8:00pm and just got back to the hotel from dinner. Roger and I have been very lucky. The sky cleared up just when we started working.

Anyway, this is just a quick note to say hi. Have to get up early again tomorrow morning. I'll see some of the Taiwan fans tomorrow at the airport. Great to see you guys today! Also, thanks to the HK fans who came to see me off at the airport early this morning. Very sweet of you.

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

雖然今朝真係好眼訓, 但係可以見到你. 點都值得o既~~woo woo~

Re: Hi!

哇...看到JESSICA的留言好开心...哈哈....
Jessica早点休息哦!!!
期待更多PP照片!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I can see that some pics have been posted here on bravenet already. Thanks to the fans here in Taipei.

I have been working non-stop till 8:00pm and just got back to the hotel from dinner. Roger and I have been very lucky. The sky cleared up just when we started working.

Anyway, this is just a quick note to say hi. Have to get up early again tomorrow morning. I'll see some of the Taiwan fans tomorrow at the airport. Great to see you guys today! Also, thanks to the HK fans who came to see me off at the airport early this morning. Very sweet of you.

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

工作辛苦拉~~
好像你啊

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

See you happyily today and we have a good time

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Jessica, we need to know your departure time!! Please!!

Dearest Jessica,

Really really happy to see you today. and hope your stomach is getting better now. May I know your flight time tomorrow? Please....please.....

Sweet dream..

今天也很開心能見到妳^^希望妳能多來台灣...
每次見到你都有要支持妳一輩子的衝動^^

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

要好好休息....

要好好休息....要有精神才能工作ar!!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: happy to see u

it's very happy to see u today ~
and hope can leave you a nice memory!!
maybe can see u tomorrow at airport.
have a good night~

much love,peggy ^^

hi jessica...always so excited to c ur post
take good care

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

nice,it's been a long time out of here.
lucky me to see your newly note!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi! 多謝萱~俾我ㄧ個難忘生日︿︿

^^宣萱人很好~︿︿
讓我跟你合照~︿︿
這是我最難忘的生日~︿︿

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

虽然晚了点,但是祝:happy b'day~

幸福的台湾fans哦~~

I wish that dinner is not your first meal of today,take good care

glad to see you today,hope that your stomach has been already better now, I wish that dinner is not your first meal of today,take good care,especially your stomach.

Dearest Jessica,
Hi~!I'm one of you fans.So happy to see your notes here.Because i'm from mainland,i don't have so much choice to see you.I'm very glad to know a lot of friends through bravenet,talking about your news and your dramas.Looking forward to studying and working at HK!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

happy to see you again...let me have a great memory.
althought had some problems,we were still very happy.
you were very generous and kind.
hope you come to taiwan next time.

take care!!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

dearest jessica,so happy to see your message,do plz take care of yourself

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Jessica要多保重自己的身子!!

Dear Jessica,
相信JESSICA的心情一定是相當開心,那麼久沒來台灣了,會不會覺得台灣變得很多呢??雖然Jessica這次停留的時間不長,但相信對TW的Fans來說,已經是相當難忘了,如果Jessica以後有時間的話,也可以私底下來台灣走走看看,台灣不只北部好玩,連中南部都可去走走看看。
雖然這次因工作的關係而不能北上去支持Jessica~但心裡對妳的支持始終沒變喔..
目前得知Jessica會在中午離台返港,相信台灣Fans又會有蠻長的時間見不到妳了,雖然會有蠻長的時間見不到Jessica,但我們可以睹劇思萱,希望將來真的有機會親眼見到萱本尊。
後天去菲律賓拍外景也一定要小心保重自己,萱一定要懂得照顧自己知道嗎? 全世界的FANS都是關心妳的...
最愛妳的TW FANS
luv,

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Do take care.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica
I have seen the pictures of you in Taibei!!hehe~~
You always look so beautiful and elegant!
I know your schedule is so full. So please take good care fo yourself! I admire the fans in Taiwan so much~~~
hope to see you soon~~

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Great to hear from You!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jessica!
Its very very sweet of u to drop us a msg just before u pig out,hahaha:p.As i could,you seem to have enjoyed urself over there.

You look extremely great in those pictures,as usual:) Heh..:d

Till i hear from u again,please take care.
Miss and luv ya.

Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

TAKE CARE, MY BELOVED JESSICA!!! >3

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

jessica realli wrote tis msg herself? sorry as i m new here.. ;P

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: sure

sure..nobody can used her name.

Replying to:

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Hi!

sure is jessica..as her fans sure muz respect her..

Replying to:

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

please to here from u...
do take care of urself all de timeya....

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Have a safe trip!

I hope all goes well, have a nice trip, and arrive safely

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Hope see you in Sichuan Pro. so much!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

刚看到了小囡的消息,虽然小囡在台北玩得很开心,还是希望小囡不管在工作或休息的时候,都要先以自己的身体为重……

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy your trips with 'safe and sound', my dearest Jessica.

I hope your works will go smoothly. Be take care yourself.

Ciao
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

Goodnight!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.