LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hi!

希望Jessica能够早日康复,以后的工作都能够顺顺利利!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Just a quick hi again! I'm still busy shooting the series, but more time to rest than before. I think I can relax till I go to the Philippines. Everything else is fine. I did hurt my neck while shooting a while ago. Feel fine now after visiting the bone setter a few times.

Hope all is well with you all. Take care.

luv,
Jessica

Hello Jessica,
Thanks for your message and I'm happy to hear that you're feeling fine now. Do take care of yourself and have fun in the Phillipines! Hope it won't be too hot...

Ah... looking forward to the series a lot!
(In the midst of tough school exams...)

Anyway, take care!
Love, Elaine

Jessica...
你要錫身d ar...
你受傷大家都好擔心架><"

Re: 呵呵!哈哈!嘿嘿!!!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

Just a quick hi again! I'm still busy shooting the series, but more time to rest than before. I think I can relax till I go to the Philippines. Everything else is fine. I did hurt my neck while shooting a while ago. Feel fine now after visiting the bone setter a few times.

luv,
Jessica

Harlow Jessica!
It feels really good to be able to read ur msg once agn.Its indeed nice to hear that you can actually relax abit before u leave for the philippines.Its time to re-charge urself,hahaha!

Please be more careful while shooting. Hopefully things will turn out well for u too.Looking forward to hear from u agn

Miss and love ya!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

take care ~~~~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

小心保重自己的身體喔...
加油囉~

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

Take care... =)

Cheers,
Jas

聽到小囡傷叻脖子,不過倖好沒有什么大礙,希望小囡去菲律賓還是要多炤顧好自己的身體……

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So glad to hear from you ....!

Wishing you best of health and smooth flow of filming. Really hope that you will be able to come to Malaysia one of these days.
Take care.

Hi Jessica,

How do you feel now? pls,Take good care of yourself. i am waiting to see your new movies.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Are you feeling better?

Nice to hear from you after so long. Neck pain will take some time to recover. Take care yah?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Are you feeling better?

Where've you been? You haven"t posted for quite some time?

Replying to:

Nice to hear from you after so long. Neck pain will take some time to recover. Take care yah?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Nice to know your still here

post sometime, missed you!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Mmm Hmm,thats right! See u around ya NSF!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

post sometime, missed you!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

JESSICA~
很期待看到妳新的作品,
也希望妳好好的保重自己,
除了有愉快的心情,
擁有一個無病無痛的身體,
也是很重要的。
最後希望新戲上檔後,
有機會來台灣宣傳啦~^O^/
祝妳一切順心如意囉

hope you're doing well jess. Cant wait to see your new series. :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hope You feel well, Jessica!!!!!!!

so happy to hear from you, Jessica. u always take time to leave message to us even though u r busy filming, thank you. hope your neck will be recovered soon. seems like you have so much fun filming serie wit bobby au yeung. cant wait to see the serie. take good care of yourself.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I hope that you are feeling better now
Take care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

I am enjoying your series! 注意身体啊!宣老大!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

It's been awhile, we haven't heard from you. Glad to know that you are fine and have more time to rest at the moment. However, sorry about your neck injury. Please take care of yourself ya. Wherever you are, we miss you always and always.

Endless Love,
Su Far

very happy to see your message

so happy to hear from you. Miss you so much.
have a good rest. hope you all fine.

take care

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica,很高兴又见到你的留言~~
但是无论工作多么忙碌,都一定要保重身体啊!!^^

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

please to hear from u jessica!!
v mis u so much..
might as well waitin forur new drama series..
so do take care of ur own..
ganbateh..support forever.

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hello jessica!! when will you leave for the Philippines? i want to meet you here!!!

when?

when will she leave for the Philippines??

Erm,6th june.

Replying to:

when will she leave for the Philippines??

Jessica there's very sweet of u! miss ya presences :)

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica:
Hi!依家先黎问候你,希望唔会迟啦,前些时间要考试,所以好内无上网啦.依家应该没事了吧,希望你一切安好.I LOVE YOU!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care yourself and rest more.
Be happy!

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: IS IT POSSIBLE TO SEE YOU HERE?

Replying to:

Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.