LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas!

Good to hear from you again Jessica and just in time for Christmas to make my wish come true. ;)

Hope you'll be enjoying a nice relaxing Christmas with your family and friends. Take good care of yourself as always (especially since you'll be flying back and forth from Hong Kong and China more frequently in the next couple of weeks) .

Cheers,
Kathy

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Merry Christmas, everyone! I came back to HK yesterday, but I'll only be here for approx. 3 days. Then, I'll be back again on the 30th and will see some of you on the 31st. Have a lovely Christmas! Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Wow! Merry Christmas!!!!

Dear Jessica,

Wow, great to hear from you!! I am glad you could come back! Hope you are enjoying your holidays!!! See you on the 31st!!!

Love,
Wing

Replying to:

Merry Christmas, everyone! I came back to HK yesterday, but I'll only be here for approx. 3 days. Then, I'll be back again on the 30th and will see some of you on the 31st. Have a lovely Christmas! Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Same to you!

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you'll be able to take some time off to recharge. :) Thanks for updating us!

Cheers,
Elaine

Merry Christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas! Wish u have a happy holiday~~~

Soooooooo happy to see ur msg......take gd care

Cica

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you again, Jessica! Merry Christmas to you too!

Dearest Jessica,

Have a wonderful Christmas to you too! Take care always. I love you!

Love,
Su Far

merry christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

我就知道你今天一定会留言的

Merry Christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

聖誕快樂Jessica!!!!!

Hi Jessica,
好久沒妳的消息了,大家都好想念妳,不知妳在內地拍戲過得好不好,自己的身體要照顧好。
新的一年即將來臨,希望Jessica的新年願望都能夠實現,最重要的是身體健康,天天都開心!希望Jessica明年能到台灣會影迷,我們都好想念妳。
還有,早日找到另一半,過你想過的生活,祝福Jessica!!!!!
回港的這三天好好的同家人聚一聚,祝Jessica聖誕快樂!
非常想念妳的台灣Fans,

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Xmas! Take care! :)

Merry x'mas

Jessica,
Merry Chirstmas and happy new year!!Take care...
support forever~~~

Merry Christmas to you and everybody^^!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas!(我真是没想过你会回香港过圣诞,真是好大的惊喜)

jessica,Merry Christmas and happy new year,take care,i love you so much,
用阿旺常讲的一名话:你开心,我就开心,所以希望你天天都开开心心.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Really saw your message in the Christmas quick past time-sharing too happy to shift to an earlier time wishes you New Year's Day is joyful

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

好趕喎...但忙極都要開心過聖誕呀:)

Merry Christmas!

Good to hear your back!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Very glad to hear from you again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too...
Hoping that you could spent a wonderful time with your parents and friends.
Take care.

You have a wonderful Christmas too..

Phoenix

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas! A lot of joyful places you are! Happy holidays!

Ciao!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas to you too Jessica! Im soooo looking forward to see you on 31st.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Woo..Merry Christmas to you Jessica. Have a great time on the Christmas day. I love you!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

aww..merry christmas to you too Jessica..thanks for leaving us a message..im sure it brightened everyones christmas...lol hope you have a fun christmas and a happy new year

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Jessica Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

好耐無上黎lu...因為要溫書...
就快會考la...><"

好想快d再見你ar^^

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas to Jessica Hsuan and all fans!

Dear Jessica,

Thanks for the Christmas greetings. I wish you the best in everything in the coming year.

Merry X'mas to you.

Merry X'mas to you!

Enjoy ur holiday!....Take care!
miss u and love u so much

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

happy new year!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hope Jessica to come in

Merry Christmas to my dear Jessica!
This is my first time to leave a message to you,cause I have found here just for a short time though I have loved you for more than ten years.
So happy to see your message,and hope you can see this message,too.
At last,Happy new year to you !
ps:I don't know Cantonese,I write in English hope to be convenient to you,so there may be some mistakes in the message.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

MerRy (belated)X'mas and a Happy new YeaR to you!
I hope dat you will come to Bangkok sometimes!

Luv you!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.