LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone! I came back to HK yesterday, but I'll only be here for approx. 3 days. Then, I'll be back again on the 30th and will see some of you on the 31st. Have a lovely Christmas! Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas to you too!

Dear Jessica,

Glad that you are able to spend your X'mas with your family and loved ones in HK.

Wishing you a very merry X'mas and happy holidays!

Cheers!

NSF

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Merry Christmas, everyone! I came back to HK yesterday, but I'll only be here for approx. 3 days. Then, I'll be back again on the 30th and will see some of you on the 31st. Have a lovely Christmas! Ciao!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas!

Dear Jessica!
Very glad to hear your message now! Eventhough I can't see you on the 31st but my heart will always be with you and support you forever. Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year to you and your family.Take care,Bye

Hi Jessica: Always wanted to leave U a note . . .

Merry X'mas to U too - the best actress in the world!

Looking forward to see your new works in the coming year! You act so smooth & so "Jessica" style, so comfortable, so "Leo" girl ( like me ) ! ha ha :)

Also, wishing your PRINCE & my PRINCE ( fi D ) appear :))))))))

Best wishes
Jackie (HK)

PS: hopefully see U soon someday. you sing very well too - keep pratice it in karaoke!! bye jessica!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Merry Christmas!

what's happening on the 31st??

Replying to:

Hi Jessica: Always wanted to leave U a note . . .

Merry X'mas to U too - the best actress in the world!

Looking forward to see your new works in the coming year! You act so smooth & so "Jessica" style, so comfortable, so "Leo" girl ( like me ) ! ha ha

Also, wishing your PRINCE & my PRINCE ( fi D ) appear ))))))

Best wishes
Jackie (HK)

PS: hopefully see U soon someday. you sing very well too - keep pratice it in karaoke!! bye jessica!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas to everyone including Jessica,herself!
Hope you'll enjoy urself and do come to SG again!!!

=)

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! 期待在30th在昆明见到你!
愿你一切安好,HAPPY EVERYDAY!

Merry Christmas!

Dearest Jessica,

Have a wonderful Christmas and new year! Enjoy yourself la.

luv,
Sharon

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

To Jessica: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and read this please!

你好,jessica!
知道你回到香港一切都好,为你开心!不知你以前是否有看过我的留言,但我想我得继续努力的,在一切你有可能的情况下让你看到。所以,我重发一遍了!
中文现在对于你来说应该没有问题了吧,毕竟我们都是中国人嘛。很开心,你会在这里留言,我每天都会来,就是为了看你的留言,你知道,我和朋友在一起时总会很自豪的说,你们看,这是宣萱在这里留言,你们说,她是一个多好的人!没错,你就是一样的一个随性的,而又很好的人。坦白说,我真的很欣赏你的个性,因为我也是这样的一个性格,我们这种性格的人呢,对朋友就是推心置腹的,当然,前提是我们称之为朋友的人是真正意思上的朋友,你说对吗。我真的好希望和你成为朋友,可惜现在我的能力没有办法达到,不过我一定会努力,如同你当初刚进TVB时努力的去追求自己的梦想,去完成从无名小卒成为当家花旦的历程。Jessica,不知道你以前是否看过我的留言,其实我一直希望你能知道,我专门为你写了一首歌,因为成为一个音乐制作人是我必生追求的梦想,我都有想过,自己能做好了,为你出张专辑。看到这里,就不要笑我哦,我绝非一个喜欢自卖自夸的人,相反,我是一个挺自卑的人。呵呵,我们一定会成为朋友的,因为我感觉我俩的个性很相似。不做作的自我希望你能看到我的留言,我是中国人,来自于江西省,也是你的铁杆fans.知道你在云南吃不好,我挺担心的,一定要注意身体,如果你同意的,我愿意过去探探你的班,当然我想还是先得你的允许比较好些嗯 ,最后也是最重要的,我真的很希望你能亲自来唱我为你写的歌,歌名是《fly your heart》,因为只有在这里留言才有可能和你联系得上,我的意思是如果可能的话,你知道中国的QQ吗,就是上网聊天的那种,如果可能我们可以详谈一下,当然这个可能性应该很小。嗯,我的QQ号码是85039642。可能的话还是希望你能来上下QQ!最后一句,注意身体,这还是最重要的

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas and read this please!

Beside me!My QQ is 553662987

Replying to:

你好,jessica!
知道你回到香港一切都好,为你开心!不知你以前是否有看过我的留言,但我想我得继续努力的,在一切你有可能的情况下让你看到。所以,我重发一遍了!
中文现在对于你来说应该没有问题了吧,毕竟我们都是中国人嘛。很开心,你会在这里留言,我每天都会来,就是为了看你的留言,你知道,我和朋友在一起时总会很自豪的说,你们看,这是宣萱在这里留言,你们说,她是一个多好的人!没错,你就是一样的一个随性的,而又很好的人。坦白说,我真的很欣赏你的个性,因为我也是这样的一个性格,我们这种性格的人呢,对朋友就是推心置腹的,当然,前提是我们称之为朋友的人是真正意思上的朋友,你说对吗。我真的好希望和你成为朋友,可惜现在我的能力没有办法达到,不过我一定会努力,如同你当初刚进TVB时努力的去追求自己的梦想,去完成从无名小卒成为当家花旦的历程。Jessica,不知道你以前是否看过我的留言,其实我一直希望你能知道,我专门为你写了一首歌,因为成为一个音乐制作人是我必生追求的梦想,我都有想过,自己能做好了,为你出张专辑。看到这里,就不要笑我哦,我绝非一个喜欢自卖自夸的人,相反,我是一个挺自卑的人。呵呵,我们一定会成为朋友的,因为我感觉我俩的个性很相似。不做作的自我希望你能看到我的留言,我是中国人,来自于江西省,也是你的铁杆fans.知道你在云南吃不好,我挺担心的,一定要注意身体,如果你同意的,我愿意过去探探你的班,当然我想还是先得你的允许比较好些嗯 ,最后也是最重要的,我真的很希望你能亲自来唱我为你写的歌,歌名是《fly your heart》,因为只有在这里留言才有可能和你联系得上,我的意思是如果可能的话,你知道中国的QQ吗,就是上网聊天的那种,如果可能我们可以详谈一下,当然这个可能性应该很小。嗯,我的QQ号码是85039642。可能的话还是希望你能来上下QQ!最后一句,注意身体,这还是最重要的

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Jessica, Merry X'mas to you.

Enjoy ur holiday!....Take care

Best Wishes
liling

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Same to u dearest Jessica! nice to hear that u r back in HK safe and sound.

Merry X'mas n Happy New Year!!!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas!!!Jessica
I miss you so much!!
Take care!

嘩!嚇親.....

你你你你.... 返咗嚟?點解咁匆忙呀? 留多幾日先走啦.....
尋晚有無去wet 呀?今晚呢?
We all miss you very much!!! Have a very happy Christmas in HK. Enjoy your short stay here!
May all your dreams come true! Take care la!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

May all ur wishes come true!

What a great christmas present to see your message on christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas Jessica~

wow~ you're back in hk~! kinda shocked~
anyways, have a merry merry christmas~!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

haha, very glad to receive ur new message. though I can not see you off, I'll give my best wishes to u!
Take care, loving you!

alan

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

so surprise you have come back~

Have a nice Christmas~

Merry X-mas to Jessica and everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO JESSICA. WISH U HAPPY HOLIDAYS. take care of urself.
Happy Holidays to everyone.

luv
ashley

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Good to hear from you...we were wondering how ur Christmas would be like...glad to know ur spending it home in HK....Jessica, you have a lovely Christmas too!

Harry

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica...Have a Blessed Christmas!! Take care

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Take a good rest and enjoy your time with your family. Merry X'mas

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica and others fan
Wish u will have a warn Christmas with ur friends and family .
I'd always be with u

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas
love you

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Marry X's MAX!!!!~~~~
Miss U sooooo Mush!!!take care .....多D休息先得ar~~~

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas!

Good to hear from you again Jessica and just in time for Christmas to make my wish come true. ;)

Hope you'll be enjoying a nice relaxing Christmas with your family and friends. Take good care of yourself as always (especially since you'll be flying back and forth from Hong Kong and China more frequently in the next couple of weeks) .

Cheers,
Kathy

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Wow! Merry Christmas!!!!

Dear Jessica,

Wow, great to hear from you!! I am glad you could come back! Hope you are enjoying your holidays!!! See you on the 31st!!!

Love,
Wing

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Same to you!

Merry Christmas to you too! Hope you'll be able to take some time off to recharge. :) Thanks for updating us!

Cheers,
Elaine

Merry Christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas! Wish u have a happy holiday~~~

Soooooooo happy to see ur msg......take gd care

Cica

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Glad to hear from you again, Jessica! Merry Christmas to you too!

Dearest Jessica,

Have a wonderful Christmas to you too! Take care always. I love you!

Love,
Su Far

merry christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

我就知道你今天一定会留言的

Merry Christmas!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

聖誕快樂Jessica!!!!!

Hi Jessica,
好久沒妳的消息了,大家都好想念妳,不知妳在內地拍戲過得好不好,自己的身體要照顧好。
新的一年即將來臨,希望Jessica的新年願望都能夠實現,最重要的是身體健康,天天都開心!希望Jessica明年能到台灣會影迷,我們都好想念妳。
還有,早日找到另一半,過你想過的生活,祝福Jessica!!!!!
回港的這三天好好的同家人聚一聚,祝Jessica聖誕快樂!
非常想念妳的台灣Fans,

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Xmas! Take care! :)

Merry x'mas

Jessica,
Merry Chirstmas and happy new year!!Take care...
support forever~~~

Merry Christmas to you and everybody^^!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas!(我真是没想过你会回香港过圣诞,真是好大的惊喜)

jessica,Merry Christmas and happy new year,take care,i love you so much,
用阿旺常讲的一名话:你开心,我就开心,所以希望你天天都开开心心.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Really saw your message in the Christmas quick past time-sharing too happy to shift to an earlier time wishes you New Year's Day is joyful

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

好趕喎...但忙極都要開心過聖誕呀:)

Merry Christmas!

Good to hear your back!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica,

Very glad to hear from you again. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too...
Hoping that you could spent a wonderful time with your parents and friends.
Take care.

You have a wonderful Christmas too..

Phoenix

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas! A lot of joyful places you are! Happy holidays!

Ciao!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas to you too Jessica! Im soooo looking forward to see you on 31st.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Woo..Merry Christmas to you Jessica. Have a great time on the Christmas day. I love you!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

aww..merry christmas to you too Jessica..thanks for leaving us a message..im sure it brightened everyones christmas...lol hope you have a fun christmas and a happy new year

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Jessica Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

好耐無上黎lu...因為要溫書...
就快會考la...><"

好想快d再見你ar^^

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Merry Christmas to Jessica Hsuan and all fans!

Dear Jessica,

Thanks for the Christmas greetings. I wish you the best in everything in the coming year.

Merry X'mas to you.

Merry X'mas to you!

Enjoy ur holiday!....Take care!
miss u and love u so much

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

happy new year!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Hope Jessica to come in

Merry Christmas to my dear Jessica!
This is my first time to leave a message to you,cause I have found here just for a short time though I have loved you for more than ten years.
So happy to see your message,and hope you can see this message,too.
At last,Happy new year to you !
ps:I don't know Cantonese,I write in English hope to be convenient to you,so there may be some mistakes in the message.

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

MerRy (belated)X'mas and a Happy new YeaR to you!
I hope dat you will come to Bangkok sometimes!

Luv you!

Replying to:

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.