LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So excited for discovering the website----our house

Jessica:
Merry christmas!
I'am so excited to discover the website and able to come here. But to my suprised, there are all English.My English is not bad,so I have some trouble in read there words!What a pity!
Maybe you have never seen my name.Yes,this is my first to write to you,and also write in English.Now I introduce myself to you,I'm studying in Si Chuan University in China.My English name is sunny,because I'm a sunny girl.Please remember me!I have watched your TV series since I was a pupil.In other words,I have been your fans for about ten years.However,I don't know how to get touch with you.How pity!
I think I will come here to write you regularly.I look forward to knowing how about you recently.I find it's difficult to find the up to date imformation about you.But it's so luckly that I can come here,and read these words written by yourself.
At last,give my best wishs to you!Good health and happy everyday! Happy new year!
PS:I'm not good at writing in English,therefor I'm so afraid that I can't express what I want to tell you.If there are some wrong words,welcome to tell me those.;)I hope my English can improve by writing to you weekly.
You are my most favoritest actress for evey!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.