LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Just wanted to drop by

Jessica,

I just found out about this little part of the internet dedicated to you. Looks like to you have great fan support from all over Asia.

I've caught some of your work on various TVB programs and I must say you're quite the talent... and an engineering grad to boot. Smart and sexy; now that's a rare combination in any entertainment industry. Bravo!

I admire your dedictation to your fans, which is also a rarity these days.

Good luck in your future endevours. Hope you'll expand your acting horizons to include the big screen one of these days.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great new year!

John

Yes, Jessica carries with her....

various qualities which combined makes her a very unique one...a rare jewel in any entertainment industry :)

n' just for da note, J-fans actually extend way beyond asia....

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Jessica,

I just found out about this little part of the internet dedicated to you. Looks like to you have great fan support from all over Asia.

I've caught some of your work on various TVB programs and I must say you're quite the talent... and an engineering grad to boot. Smart and sexy; now that's a rare combination in any entertainment industry. Bravo!

I admire your dedictation to your fans, which is also a rarity these days.

Good luck in your future endevours. Hope you'll expand your acting horizons to include the big screen one of these days.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great new year!

John

Re: Just wanted to drop by

Absolutely....
She is smart, good looking and seems to be down-to-earth.

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.