LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
~~~ To: Jessica With Love~~~

Dearest Jessica,

Hi there! How are you doing? I hope you are feeling a bit better now. Do you still have your flu ? Please drink a lot of water and take a good care of yourself, and don’t forget to wear more warm clothing at night too. It's gonna be really COLD thesedays.I miss to hear from you so much, though.

Jessica, there is a time that I question myself about some people in my life who really make a difference and mean so much to me that I wonder how I could ever get along without them. Without me realising it, you are actually one of those important people in my life. Although I’ve not met you yet in person, “at least” I have met you already ONLINE. And, I’m always and always looking forward to see you in person whenever the time permits me to do so. For me, though we are so far apart yet I believe “absence sharpens love, and presence strengthens it”. Therefore, you can count on me for my support and love to you forever. Well, I have met some great loyal fans of yours from Bravenet Forum, they are all so wonderful. I enjoy chatting or meeting them up. Thanks to you… because of you I have met this special GROUP of FRIENDS (Special in the sense that they love you as much as I do and they are truly FUN to be with).

Haven’t I told you before, you are such a considerate person with a good sense of humour , genuine in personality and you are as good as your word too. I like your personal perspectives on life and your enthusiasm and determination in your work. Such attitudes make life really bearable and when life sometimes is not as good as you want it to be , I see strength in you and believe that you can handle whatever that comes along. You survived and carried on. I love these things about you, they set you apart from others and such qualities make a good example to your fans.

Well, I’ll write to you again when I see your latest message. Until then, please have an ample rest if you need it. Don’t overwork yourself too much. All of us miss you a lot in here. Please write to us if you have the time. I love you!

Love,
Su Far

Re: ~~~ To: Jessica With Love~~~

I have the same feeling of Su Far.
Jessica,u must be one of the most important person in your fans' life!
support Jessica forever!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Hi there! How are you doing? I hope you are feeling a bit better now. Do you still have your flu ? Please drink a lot of water and take a good care of yourself, and don’t forget to wear more warm clothing at night too. It's gonna be really COLD thesedays.I miss to hear from you so much, though.

Jessica, there is a time that I question myself about some people in my life who really make a difference and mean so much to me that I wonder how I could ever get along without them. Without me realising it, you are actually one of those important people in my life. Although I’ve not met you yet in person, “at least” I have met you already ONLINE. And, I’m always and always looking forward to see you in person whenever the time permits me to do so. For me, though we are so far apart yet I believe “absence sharpens love, and presence strengthens it”. Therefore, you can count on me for my support and love to you forever. Well, I have met some great loyal fans of yours from Bravenet Forum, they are all so wonderful. I enjoy chatting or meeting them up. Thanks to you… because of you I have met this special GROUP of FRIENDS (Special in the sense that they love you as much as I do and they are truly FUN to be with).

Haven’t I told you before, you are such a considerate person with a good sense of humour , genuine in personality and you are as good as your word too. I like your personal perspectives on life and your enthusiasm and determination in your work. Such attitudes make life really bearable and when life sometimes is not as good as you want it to be , I see strength in you and believe that you can handle whatever that comes along. You survived and carried on. I love these things about you, they set you apart from others and such qualities make a good example to your fans.

Well, I’ll write to you again when I see your latest message. Until then, please have an ample rest if you need it. Don’t overwork yourself too much. All of us miss you a lot in here. Please write to us if you have the time. I love you!

Love,
Su Far

Re: ~~~ To: Jessica With Love~~~ & i MISS u Jessica!

I believe all of us feel more or less the same as u,su far.Besides my family,Jessica is definitely someone who i really care for. I tend to tell myself i'm already half way thru' the journey and there is only another half more to go in order to meet Jessica in real life.

Other than Jessica's skills in acting i admire her because of her personality.Like what su far has said her enthusiasm and determination.Whenever i feel like giving up i'll turn to this forum and i'll tell myself i've not put enough effort.Jessica is working so hard and how can i not do so? Hence,i must say Jessica has motivated me indirectly.Of coures,all of u here play a big part in my life.I've never regretted being a Jfan and i believe i never will in fact i feel proud.

There is one thing i've learnt from Jessica ie how to appreciate what others have done for me regardless its a big or small favour because it is the thought that counts just like how Jessica appreciates our support as well as love.

Last but not least,i'd like to say Jessica you're my inspiration!

This is all for now.I love Jessica and all of u here!Let's support Jessica together.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Love,
Su Far

Re: ~~~ To: Jessica With Love~~~

Dearest Jessica

Hi Jessica .How are u?My perception about u as good as Su Far...I always said my English isnt good ,but coz support u and Im really love u so I study it hard.And I feel it more difficult for me but now it really better than before.This all ur contribution what can make me continue ...
I dont know how about ur body and so worry about ur flu. But I think u can take care urself and u must feel that we all worry about u and soooo miss u...
Now Shanghai is soooooo cold so I hope u keep health and dont have cold .Through u have it now!!
u are the most important person in my life althought I never meet u ....I really want to see u~~~and I think it isnt a dream coz I feel u are soooo kind to ur all the fans~~~
Im so glad to in this place .All the fans are sooo kindness as u~~I feel they all soooo love u as me and sometimes outstrip me~~its good~~~ I really want chat with them and feel sooooooo good everything~~ Its make me more love u!!! and dont changes forever!!!
ohoh~~~ I will to watch TV~~ There have the series u act in Shanghai and its Outburst ~~~
Hope u can read it when u have the time ...take care &good luck

luv
Cica

Replying to:

Dearest Jessica,

Love,
Su Far

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.