LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
needs help with direction please

wow, it's a great news.
I will be in HK by that time, can some1 please show me how to get there. I will be staying at Evergreen hotel at Tsim sha tsui (close to nathan road, i think). Also, I am new to your country, so any tips to do for the holidays overthere? and how is the function, just go there to see or do any registration required? I am so happy that I can see one of the special event. Please help help help. thanks a million times

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Let's celebrate with Jessica together! Yeah....

But a little bad news. Jessica has got a flu a few days ago but is getting better now! Don't worry!

To Jessica, please take good care of yourself! Stay healthy and dress warm! We all miss you soooooooooo much! See you soon....

Jessica, take a good care of yourself, plzz.

Take more water and more rest and wear a thick coat, plzz. God Bless you!

Ciao!
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

But a little bad news. Jessica has got a flu a few days ago but is getting better now! Don't worry!

To Jessica, please take good care of yourself! Stay healthy and dress warm! We all miss you soooooooooo much! See you soon....

Wow! That sure is a GOOD news. Hope Jessica will be FINE soon.

Dear Fanny,

Thanks a lot for the latest infomation on our Beloved Jessica.. How I wish i could extend my stay in HK or at least be in HK during that time.

Fanny, please send my Love Regards to Jessica when you see her, if you dont mind. Thank you so much. I'm so HOPING to see her now and then. BUT sadly, fate has not yet brought me to her. BUT, i'll not be PUT OFF easily as i believe in a miracle. I'll always pray for the great moment to come soon.

Far and Away,
Su Far

咁凍天氣就著多d衫啦...你著多d衫糉少少-Cute d,我地又鍾意你多d..Yeah =O

Replying to:

Re: It's confirmed that Jessica will be back for the New Year Eve count down show!

So happy to hear this news. I wish i can be there. And Take care yourself, Jessica.
Wish you get better soon.

That's cool....but too bad i cant join u guy in HK too....but we will still haf a great time

Replying to:

Re: It's confirmed that Jessica will be back for the New Year Eve count down show!

如果说些国语就好了,英语我看不懂噻!55555.....救命啊!
希望她好好照顾自己,别累坏自己了.
真心祝福她,美女!

To HK Fans..is 將軍澳新都城 = METRO CITY PLAZA III , TSEUNG KWAI O, NT ??

i'll be in HK ard that time too.. :)

Replying to:

希望她好好照顾自己,别累坏自己了.
真心祝福她,美女!

The Shopping centre in Metro City (Po Lam MTR Station) in Tseung Kwan O

Replying to:

i'll be in HK ard that time too..

Replying to:

希望她好好照顾自己,别累坏自己了.
真心祝福她,美女!

Thanks to Fanny

Thanks 只要确定她哪天回HK,我就很高兴啦!我会尽力查找她的机的。

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.