LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Automatically translated from Chinese

Dear all,

Coz my big trouble is from Chinese texts of news here and another places. Forturnately, anyone here did translate it kindly into English for us who's poor in Chinese mostly. They are very nice for us. Thanx for all translations here.

But sometimes they might have no times to do all, we all have to wait any translations patiently.

The other way, if you want it quickly, I wanna suggest all of you to translate Chinese to English automatically by one site. It may not be natural speeches but OKAY!

You can copy the text in Chinese to the translate text box, then it's translated for you automatically.
This site is....
http://www.google.com/translate_t

However, I still prefer to read them from the great translators here. I love them all and thanx you so much guys. Two thumbs up for all of you.

Take care!
luv,
Amie

Re: Automatically translated from Chinese

oh~~~I use Chinese beacuse Im from Shanghai China
But my English isnt so good and sometime found the dictionary to help....Many easy news i can translated to u but many compliex news... i think its so difficult to me....but i can give some helpness till u find a useful automatically translated....

hope u can understand what i said
luv
cica

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear all,

Coz my big trouble is from Chinese texts of news here and another places. Forturnately, anyone here did translate it kindly into English for us who's poor in Chinese mostly. They are very nice for us. Thanx for all translations here.

But sometimes they might have no times to do all, we all have to wait any translations patiently.

The other way, if you want it quickly, I wanna suggest all of you to translate Chinese to English automatically by one site. It may not be natural speeches but OKAY!

You can copy the text in Chinese to the translate text box, then it's translated for you automatically.
This site is....
http://www.google.com/translate_t

However, I still prefer to read them from the great translators here. I love them all and thanx you so much guys. Two thumbs up for all of you.

Take care!
luv,
Amie

Really! That will be great Amie, thanks a lot for sharing. I'll give it a try soon.

Yup! It can also tranlate another language into the language you can.

Don't forget to select the languages under the text box before clicking 'translate'.

Certainly, I still prefer anyone's translations here. Coz theirs are pretty good all the ways.

Take care!
luv,
Amie

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.