LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Jessica is definitely a LEO

怎么连她生日都弄错 真可恶!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

獅子座 Leo (07/23 - 08/22)
處女座 Virgo (08/23 - 09/22)

Jessica's birthey 8/18.

Replying to:

RIta,would u mind to translate it for me?? Yup yup,whitney is right.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

I'm really sorry but I gtg....maybe someone else would be so kind to translate this

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Ohh,okay! No worries ya..see ya around:)

Replying to:

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

translating half of the article..

My first attempt in trying to translate the article.
Apologise if is not up to your standard..

bascially is about her zodiac sign and what it tells about her love life. She hopes for a perfect love life, has high hopes. At times, she may give the other party too much pressure. She is serious about relationship and will analysis if the other party has met her criteria.Once she likes the other person, she will not give up easily.

Replying to:

This article is not about Jessica...

It basically talks about Virgos' views of love in general. Anyway, Jessica is a Leo...

Replying to:

bascially is about her zodiac sign and what it tells about her love life. She hopes for a perfect love life, has high hopes. At times, she may give the other party too much pressure. She is serious about relationship and will analysis if the other party has met her criteria.Once she likes the other person, she will not give up easily.

Replying to:

Haha I was in such a rush yesterday I didn't even look at the article...

Replying to:

It basically talks about Virgos' views of love in general. Anyway, Jessica is a Leo...

Replying to:

Replying to:

thank u!Of coz up to standard,i cant even read and my biggest mistake was..

Sighs,my biggest mistake in my entire life was to leave chinese school and enter english school. Hence,whenever i ask for translation i'll tend to recall how stupid i was to ignore chinese subjetct in the first place.I'd have to blame myself not my parents as i insisted to change school.

Anyway,i'm learning bit by bit now. Hope its never too late!

Once agn,thanks starz!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Jess, you're still young, can still play catch up. Not like me...

Replying to:

Sighs,my biggest mistake in my entire life was to leave chinese school and enter english school. Hence,whenever i ask for translation i'll tend to recall how stupid i was to ignore chinese subjetct in the first place.I'd have to blame myself not my parents as i insisted to change school.

Once agn,thanks starz!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: hi Bubbles dont worry about it....

when i know Jess's yearsold i have a big surprise too...but dont worry about it we havent so young like she but we also can keep our life happy if we want to ...so dont and keep
luv
Cica

Replying to:

Replying to:

Once agn,thanks starz!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: TVB 444

Hmmm the perfect guy sounds like Louis to me. LOL Ahh here's me dreaming about them again.

Replying to:

Re: Re: TVB 444

JESSICA是狮子座呀!

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.