LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: can someone help??

For weather, you can check CNN Weather webpage. They have weather forecasts for most countries for the next 5 days. Hope that helps.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

hi all i just curious about the wheather in china ... i mean which part of the cjina is the coolest ??? by the way, is jessica currently in china now??? but which part?yunnan? haiz...worry about her...really.... so, is yunnan somewhere near beijing??? can anyone tell me that any other places which near by Beijing???......thanxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!

love
wendy

Here's the link

http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast.jsp?locCode=Z677

Replying to:

For weather, you can check CNN Weather webpage. They have weather forecasts for most countries for the next 5 days. Hope that helps.

Replying to:

hi all i just curious about the wheather in china ... i mean which part of the cjina is the coolest ??? by the way, is jessica currently in china now??? but which part?yunnan? haiz...worry about her...really.... so, is yunnan somewhere near beijing??? can anyone tell me that any other places which near by Beijing???......thanxxxxxxxxxxxx!!!!

love
wendy

Re: can someone help??

Hey wendy!
Yes,Jessica is currently in china but no longer in Yunnan instead she is in Jian Shian now if i'm not wrong..she just moved from Yunnan few days ago.From beijing to yunnan it takes approximately 3 hrs by plane.As for your very first question,which part of china is the coolest i think u got to follow bubbles advice..hahaha..i really have no idea about that.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

love
wendy

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.