LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
TAKE CARE!

Miu Kiu Wai?who?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi All!

Happy to be able to leave a message here! There is no internet access at the hotel, but luckily, one of the girls here has a wireless internet access card and I can use it whenever she has to work.

Finally moved to our last location. This hotel is not as nice as the last one, but good enough. I was expecting the weather to be much warmer here, but.....Coldish, but not as cold as where we were. It was below 10 degrees there. Here, the only problem is food. Most 'restaurants' are very small, dark and kind of dirty. As most of you know, I have to be very careful of what I eat in China. I did manage to find an ok restaurant close by. I'll be visiting there quite often.

It is still not confirmed whether I'll be coming back for New Year's Eve. Should know within these couple of days. Only 3 weeks away!

There has been a slight change in my next project. I shan't be shooting the series with Liza Wang. Instead, I'll be working on a new 30 episode series with Boby Au Yeung, Miu Kiu Wai plus a few youngsters (cast yet to be confirmed). Part of this series will be shot in the Philippines. Yes, I have to go away again, but anywhere with Boby! I'm sure it'll be great fun. hould spend around a month there.

This is all for now. Take care and keep warm!

luv,
Jessica

Congrats on LMS! Keep Warm!

Replying to:

Hi All!

Happy to be able to leave a message here! There is no internet access at the hotel, but luckily, one of the girls here has a wireless internet access card and I can use it whenever she has to work.

Finally moved to our last location. This hotel is not as nice as the last one, but good enough. I was expecting the weather to be much warmer here, but.....Coldish, but not as cold as where we were. It was below 10 degrees there. Here, the only problem is food. Most 'restaurants' are very small, dark and kind of dirty. As most of you know, I have to be very careful of what I eat in China. I did manage to find an ok restaurant close by. I'll be visiting there quite often.

It is still not confirmed whether I'll be coming back for New Year's Eve. Should know within these couple of days. Only 3 weeks away!

There has been a slight change in my next project. I shan't be shooting the series with Liza Wang. Instead, I'll be working on a new 30 episode series with Boby Au Yeung, Miu Kiu Wai plus a few youngsters (cast yet to be confirmed). Part of this series will be shot in the Philippines. Yes, I have to go away again, but anywhere with Boby! I'm sure it'll be great fun. hould spend around a month there.

luv,
Jessica

So happy to hear from you Jessica. We miss you. Do take care! (nt)

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi All!

Wow... this proves that there are so many fans supporting you lol... everyone replied! Wish you all the best and to have good luck with the future...

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

I'm very happy to hear from you.Please keep warm and take good care of yourself.All of us are looking forward to your new TV!

Wow !

I never thought I would read mails posted *personally* by a TVB actress (actor) ! It's simply fabulous !! Keep up the great work Jessica !! You're by far the most up to date actress !

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Haha,definitely Gee,Jessica is the BEST! So nice of her..

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Jxuan Rocks!

Replying to:

I never thought I would read mails posted *personally* by a TVB actress (actor) ! It's simply fabulous !! Keep up the great work Jessica !! You're by far the most up to date actress !

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Yeah, She's great!

Not many stars would bother to go through all that trouble to keep in touch with their fans. That's what makes her special!

Replying to:

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Miss you so much!!!

Take good care of yourself!!!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

glad to hear from you again. we miss you alot. remember keep warm there. Love ya!!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

还好啦!希望她在建水一切顺利吧!

云南的一些小城市就是这样啦!希望偶像在那儿一切OK!最主要是注意身体,希望她30号那天能回HK,这样我便能在昆明机场见到偶像啦!

Always a great pleasure to hear from you directly. Take care

Thank you,Jessica!Great to hear from you!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

hi!how are you ? ve al the movies that u made .Can u send me some movies that u made .yuting0683@yahoo.com or hahabuddies@yahoo.com.Miss u .And i hope i could visit u one day.

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

jessica miss u lots! carnt wait for u to come to sg for filming!

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

jesssica is really really considerate, i feel so lucky to be her fans

Replying to:

Hi All!

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.