LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
ha…………,i feel the same,too

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Oh i decided to watch a few of my favorite episodes of Golden Faith after finshing LMS. In the last episode the scene after the 4 years passed, Where Ah Fung is in her office talking to Ah Sing. Her outfit is the same exact in Golden Faith, also same hair too, anyways I decided to watch Golden Faith. while watching episode 24 (Court Scene/Breakup) Well when Rachel is being surrounded by reporters asking her about her and Ivan and how she feel now that she know that he doesn't feel the same way about her. It suddenly occurs to me this exact things happen to Ah Fung. Both Ivan and Micheal are public figures, in business , father is the same actor (Paul Chun) and father is the owner of a huge corporation. And of course both publicly humilate Jessica's character, saying that they don't love her. of course there serve differences between the two series but just an observation. i think I had more but as I wrote this I kinda forgot it.....

Ahaha..i noticed her hair and her outfit while she was working in NY!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Oh i decided to watch a few of my favorite episodes of Golden Faith after finshing LMS. In the last episode the scene after the 4 years passed, Where Ah Fung is in her office talking to Ah Sing. Her outfit is the same exact in Golden Faith, also same hair too, anyways I decided to watch Golden Faith. while watching episode 24 (Court Scene/Breakup) Well when Rachel is being surrounded by reporters asking her about her and Ivan and how she feel now that she know that he doesn't feel the same way about her. It suddenly occurs to me this exact things happen to Ah Fung. Both Ivan and Micheal are public figures, in business , father is the same actor (Paul Chun) and father is the owner of a huge corporation. And of course both publicly humilate Jessica's character, saying that they don't love her. of course there serve differences between the two series but just an observation. i think I had more but as I wrote this I kinda forgot it.....

Re: Ahaha..yes i totally agree

Oh yes yes.. i was wanting to comment on that too haha.. N u commented abt silmilarilties of Jessica dressing and hairdo in LMS and in GF.. At that point, it realli reminds me of GF more than i'm watching LMS.. coz she talks like Rachel and her actions too ha..N the kipnap scenes oso reminds me of GF... the uncle always the evil one ha But after all LMS has a pretty nice and sweet ending..

Keep up the good work Jess!!!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

That was it! I knew I ws forgeting something

The uncle and the kidnapping.

Replying to:

Oh yes yes.. i was wanting to comment on that too haha.. N u commented abt silmilarilties of Jessica dressing and hairdo in LMS and in GF.. At that point, it realli reminds me of GF more than i'm watching LMS.. coz she talks like Rachel and her actions too ha..N the kipnap scenes oso reminds me of GF... the uncle always the evil one ha But after all LMS has a pretty nice and sweet ending..

Keep up the good work Jess!!!

Replying to:

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.