LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
I think different though

They were friends at first. And that friendship turned into love at the end. Catherine loved Wong, not that kind of friend love though.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

As said in the series, thier love is not one as a couple, but one of friends, not just friends, but of best friends. That is how look at it. I mean whole Ah Fung not going out with anyone else might just be the guilt of leaving Ah Wong... idk... I still think thier Love is one of friendship.

Replying to:

Well..i never thought of that..and even when u asked now..i really don't know.. they are friends..but then..when they are together, they are happy, which makes them a couple..because Jessica will not go out with other guys

Replying to:

omg i just finished watchin episode 32
at da end was jessica nd roger togetha bak as like best fwends or dere together as couples!!!!!!!!!plz reply i really didnt' understand da endin...............

YES! thats it!! they r not actually a couple as Jessica has revelaed that she will not end up with a

They are just BEST FRIENDS! on the other hand we could say Jessica remained single.Very GOOD ending huh??!!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

As said in the series, thier love is not one as a couple, but one of friends, not just friends, but of best friends. That is how look at it. I mean whole Ah Fung not going out with anyone else might just be the guilt of leaving Ah Wong... idk... I still think thier Love is one of friendship.

Replying to:

Well..i never thought of that..and even when u asked now..i really don't know.. they are friends..but then..when they are together, they are happy, which makes them a couple..because Jessica will not go out with other guys

Replying to:

at da end was jessica nd roger togetha bak as like best fwends or dere together as couples!!!!!!!!!plz reply i really didnt' understand da endin...............

opps,spelling mistake..suppose to be REVEALED!

Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

They are just BEST FRIENDS! on the other hand we could say Jessica remained single.Very GOOD ending huh??!!

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Replying to:

Replying to:

Re: help!!!!!!!!!

I think they're married at the end

Replying to:

Re: Re: help!!!!!!!!!

yea but da reason dat im askin u guyz coz i dun noe if whether dey're couples at da end or still fwends..........
but datz good thx guyz well at least jessica wasn't mean to ah wong.......hehe thx

Replying to:

I think they're married at the end

Replying to:

The ending is suppose let you decide how they will end up, it isn't totally clear

Letting everyone decide for your own.

OK if you analysize Ah Sing and Ah Fungs conversation at dinner in the America, were they talk about
Ah Sing says,
I'm not in a rush to get married because we are not planning to have kids just yet and we're happy now so whether they get married or not is not important, then Ah Fung says As long as your happy. Happiness is most important. (ahh kinda lost in translation there)

This leads you to think Couple. but I still think friends.

Think what you might!

Replying to:

i dont understand too ...so questions with the ending to me

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.