LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Its cool Vicky...

just put it in by end of da month...cos chinese like to clear the debts in prepare of the new yr...hahaha

Thanks vicky! I didn't really like the ending but i did cry like a baby...

seriously the last two eps I cried NONSTOP i couldn't breath after two hours of straight crying....hahah after i finished watching....i went to wash my face, but on the way to the bathroom my sister saw me...and she jumped cuz she thought she saw a ghost hahah....I thought the ending was kinda ............. i wish they can have a better ending.... so sad now that i don't get to watch Jessica on screen for a while....i guess i'll just put myself in the dreamland haha...which is into my favorite eps 21...I watched it like a MILLION times hahaha...anyways I can't wait to see another series of Jessica again soon...ahhh

Vicky thank you very very much. I will miss Jessica too

Thx Vicky!! I really really will miss Jessica and also...

When I was watching the ending clip..i was crying soo much!! how Ah Wong left Lo Por Jai :( soo sad.. but the ending is sooo goodddd!!!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

For those of you who request a whole episode up to download, I'm sorry again that I can't upload a whole episode. First, I don't want to risk jessicahsuan.com server (bandwidth and illegal download). Second, I don't want to receive TVB Legal Department letter. Third, I still don't want to receive the letter from TVB Legal Department again if I upload a whole episode up to the site. Hope you understand.

Okay, like any Jessica's other series I have up to the site before, I always put the ending (the last 1/2 episode) available to download. It's now available at the site: http://tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com/lms/

**I cried for like a bucket
**And I'm happy like a baby smiles to me for the first time

We're gonna miss seeing Jessica on screen for a long time after LMS. How can we survive for such a long time?

Thank you for all your hard work, Vicky

Thanks vicky! Yeah,i bet we gonna miss Jessica on screen.Lucky for me i just bought AHOL vcds! haha

Take care!
luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

For those of you who request a whole episode up to download, I'm sorry again that I can't upload a whole episode. First, I don't want to risk jessicahsuan.com server (bandwidth and illegal download). Second, I don't want to receive TVB Legal Department letter. Third, I still don't want to receive the letter from TVB Legal Department again if I upload a whole episode up to the site. Hope you understand.

Okay, like any Jessica's other series I have up to the site before, I always put the ending (the last 1/2 episode) available to download. It's now available at the site: http://tvtrailers.jessicahsuan.com/lms/

We're gonna miss seeing Jessica on screen for a long time after LMS. How can we survive for such a long time?

Re: Vicky, thanks for your hard working. thanks again!!

Replying to:

Take care!
luv,
JeSS

Replying to:

Thanks a lot for everything Vicky! Yeah.. we gonna miss seeing Jessica on the screen.

Thanks Vicky!

Replying to:

thank u a lot!!!

Replying to:

thank you very much.... VICKY.

me too... when ah WONG leave lao po zai... feel so SAD . and CRY....

Replying to:

Replying to:

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.