LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello From Yunnan!

wow, it's a great news to hear that jess has a function on new year's eve. I will be in HK during that time. I wish that they will confirm this function. Can some1 please help me to show me how to get to that place. It's my first time to go to HK and I will stay at Evergreen Hotel at Tsim Sha Tsui. Besides, what are the good places to go or things to do during the new year holiday. I am totally new to your country. Please, help, help, help. The most important is I want to meet jess. I really want to grap this opportunity. Thanks.

joyce

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I can finally visit bravenet! Unfortunately, I'll be leaving the present location on the 6th and I don't know whether there'll be internet access at the next hotel. Well, if you don't from me after the 6th......

A little good news for you. I may be coming back to HK on the 30th Dec. There is a function at one of TKO's shopping mall on New Year's Eve which hopefully I'll be attending with Roger, Tong Ying Ting and Lee Ka Sing. This is not yet confirmed. I'm waiting to see whether the group here will allow me to leave for 4 days. I shall let you know asap.

The shooting is going well. Touch wood. Still in good shape. I have put on weight since TVB's anniversary. No need to worry about me. Everyone here is taking great care of me. I'm having a good time except that I miss Boom Boom and Lu Lu very much.

Some fans have been visiting the hotel since I've been here. It was nice to see those of you who came, but I do have to remind you not to visit the locations where we'll be shooting. As most of you know, I do prefer not to be disturbed while I'm working.

This is all for now. December is my favourite month of the year, so enjoy the hols!

luv,
Jessica

PS. I'll be on the cover of Mingpao Weekly which will be coming out this Sat.

Dear Jessica

Dear Jessica~ 天氣漸漸變涼了! 妳在雲南拍戲要好好照顧自己的身體喔~ 哈哈! 還有我超愛妳在頒獎裡上的穿著~ 真是全場最靚~
祝福妳一切都順利~ and ~MERRY XMAS~ JUDY From TW

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I can finally visit bravenet! Unfortunately, I'll be leaving the present location on the 6th and I don't know whether there'll be internet access at the next hotel. Well, if you don't from me after the 6th......

A little good news for you. I may be coming back to HK on the 30th Dec. There is a function at one of TKO's shopping mall on New Year's Eve which hopefully I'll be attending with Roger, Tong Ying Ting and Lee Ka Sing. This is not yet confirmed. I'm waiting to see whether the group here will allow me to leave for 4 days. I shall let you know asap.

The shooting is going well. Touch wood. Still in good shape. I have put on weight since TVB's anniversary. No need to worry about me. Everyone here is taking great care of me. I'm having a good time except that I miss Boom Boom and Lu Lu very much.

Some fans have been visiting the hotel since I've been here. It was nice to see those of you who came, but I do have to remind you not to visit the locations where we'll be shooting. As most of you know, I do prefer not to be disturbed while I'm working.

This is all for now. December is my favourite month of the year, so enjoy the hols!

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hello From Yunnan!

where is TKO's shopping mall?

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.