LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Hello From Yunnan!

Jessica,take care!
yeah.December is nice and gotta chance to ski!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I can finally visit bravenet! Unfortunately, I'll be leaving the present location on the 6th and I don't know whether there'll be internet access at the next hotel. Well, if you don't from me after the 6th......

A little good news for you. I may be coming back to HK on the 30th Dec. There is a function at one of TKO's shopping mall on New Year's Eve which hopefully I'll be attending with Roger, Tong Ying Ting and Lee Ka Sing. This is not yet confirmed. I'm waiting to see whether the group here will allow me to leave for 4 days. I shall let you know asap.

The shooting is going well. Touch wood. Still in good shape. I have put on weight since TVB's anniversary. No need to worry about me. Everyone here is taking great care of me. I'm having a good time except that I miss Boom Boom and Lu Lu very much.

Some fans have been visiting the hotel since I've been here. It was nice to see those of you who came, but I do have to remind you not to visit the locations where we'll be shooting. As most of you know, I do prefer not to be disturbed while I'm working.

This is all for now. December is my favourite month of the year, so enjoy the hols!

luv,
Jessica

PS. I'll be on the cover of Mingpao Weekly which will be coming out this Sat.

Jessica misses you a lot of

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

I can finally visit bravenet! Unfortunately, I'll be leaving the present location on the 6th and I don't know whether there'll be internet access at the next hotel. Well, if you don't from me after the 6th......

A little good news for you. I may be coming back to HK on the 30th Dec. There is a function at one of TKO's shopping mall on New Year's Eve which hopefully I'll be attending with Roger, Tong Ying Ting and Lee Ka Sing. This is not yet confirmed. I'm waiting to see whether the group here will allow me to leave for 4 days. I shall let you know asap.

The shooting is going well. Touch wood. Still in good shape. I have put on weight since TVB's anniversary. No need to worry about me. Everyone here is taking great care of me. I'm having a good time except that I miss Boom Boom and Lu Lu very much.

Some fans have been visiting the hotel since I've been here. It was nice to see those of you who came, but I do have to remind you not to visit the locations where we'll be shooting. As most of you know, I do prefer not to be disturbed while I'm working.

This is all for now. December is my favourite month of the year, so enjoy the hols!

luv,
Jessica

Hihi.. realli nice to hear from u again after so long.. Glad to hear that you're being well taken care of, and putting some weights hee.. as it means, u're eating as well as sleeping well... N nice to hear that Dec is ya Fav month.. coz my birthday oso falls on this very month and is the day u mayb going back to HK, which is 30th Dec.. Is really a pity tat i'm not a HK citizen.. if not, it would be realli nice to see u on my birthday ha..

Take care.. Hope to see again in Singapore!!!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

今天能睇到你给我们FANS的留言,是我这些日子里最最开心的事,知道你可能能提早回香港,可以尽快结束食辣的食物的日子,我就更开心.
  我真是好挂挂挂挂挂挂挂挂住你.
take care

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

終於見到妳的留言, 今晚會睡不著.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So happy~~~can see your message in here

Dear Jessica

We all miss you!! Hope you enjoy the acting in China and come back hk soon.

Take Care~

luv,
Mushroom

Good to see your doing well Jessica! Hope filming isn't putting a great strain on you!

Take care!

Re: Re: It is so moved to hear from you after a while. Take care!!!

Jessica, we will always support you. Take care!

Replying to:

Good to see your doing well Jessica! Hope filming isn't putting a great strain on you!

Take care!

Take good care of yourself~

And
I miss you!

It sounds that most places in China will get cold these 2 days.
Wear more and take care~~~

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself, Jessica!!!!!!

glad to hear from you. dont work too hard. cant wait to see you back in HK n visit bravenet. we all love december cos it is winter season n christmas. anyway take good care. bye

luv
ashley

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Really happy to hear from you

Dearest Jessica,

Glad to hear from you. Didn't expect to hear from you at this moment of time because you are currently busy filming. It's really a pleasant suprise. Glad to hear that everything going on smoothly for you. Haha..I bet Boom Boom and Lulu missed you very much too as much as I do. Hopefully you had a great time too during this coming festive holiday season. Take good care of yourself.

Wish you all the best.

Phoenix

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

aww its so nice to hear from you jessica..thnkx for taking time off your busy schedule to write to us <3 have fun & take care.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take Care

Replying to:

aww its so nice to hear from you jessica..thnkx for taking time off your busy schedule to write to us <3 have fun & take care.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica,

A pleasant surprise to see your msg. =) Great to hear that everything is going well for the filming, and you are having fun too while working. Do take good care of yourself esp the weather is cold. Haha, I'm sure the fans in Hong Kong would be grabbing Mingpao Weekly the moment the magazines are released on coming Sat. Heez.

Cheers,
Jas

Glad to read your message! Remember to have fun!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dearest Jessica
nice to hear from you.alway miss you and love you forever
nityakorn

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re: Hi Jessica! I'm new here!

Hi Jessica

I'm new here, I love you so much!
You are always so great in all your drama.
I think I'm so lucky that can read your message here!
Always support you!

P.S. very happy that can see so much people support Jessica here!

Loves
Polly

Welcome to Bnet Forum!! Hope you'll have a good time here.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

We all are very lucky to have someone as NICE as Jessica..she just ROCKS!Support Jessica all the way!!

Replying to:

Hi Jessica

I'm new here, I love you so much!
You are always so great in all your drama.
I think I'm so lucky that can read your message here!
Always support you!

P.S. very happy that can see so much people support Jessica here!

Loves
Polly

JESSICA,I MISS YOU!!!!

Dearest Jessica!
It was really a surprise to be able to read your msg early in the morning..such a relief..i've been waiting and waiting patiently and FINALLY here its comes!! hahaha...so happy!! Its nice to hear that you're doing fine over there and from your msg it seems like you've never gave up in trying to access to this forum..hehehe,u miss us huh??..ahahha!!Hope that there'll be internet connection in the next hotel u gonna stay in..keeping my finger cross!

Jessica,take good care of yourself ya,i'll wait patiently for your nxt msg agn..*ciao*

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Love U!!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Hi Jessica!!! Great to hear from you...Glad that you are doing well...Everyone in bravenet miss you so much.... :)Heard that you will be coming to Singapore to film a sitcom nxt yr...I'm so excited!! Meanwhile take care and happy filming!!!

Luv,
Candice

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica!
Very glad to hear from you.We're always miss you. Now,we're watching LMS. from the clips provided by Vicky. We're looking forward to hearing from you if possible. Miss you always.
Poom&Amy

Jessica,看到你在bravenet上的留言,真的好激动。从云南回来后,我一直挂念着你!真希望自己能早一点到香港去参加你的function!
take care,Rachel

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Take care of yourself and add oil!!!!
I m going to leave HK tomorrow. I really dont want! I m happy to have occasion to meet you.
I will always support you!! I wish I can see u soon.

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hope to see ya soon~~~!!

Dear Jessica,

I havent seen you for a really long time...i'm back in HK from Melbourne, for my 3 months summer holiday ...i hope i get to see you at the end of the month!!
Take extra good care of yourself while ur in China for shooting~~
misss u so much...^^ cya soon~~

take care

Ada Ng

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

hmmm.. by any chance jessica will come to toronto? lol.. i doubt it~ :(

r there any fans currently at toronto?

neways.. take care jessica~

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

To: Jessica With Love [Plesae Read This Message, TQ]

Dearest Jessica,

Gosh! What a great surprise to read your message today!!! I really miss to hear from you so much. I'm so glad to know that you are happy and well in Yunnan. Hope the next hotel you're gonna stay in will have an internet access too. Sorry to hear that you miss Boom Boom and Lu Lu very much, hope they miss you too.. Of course they do.. Afterall they are the luckiest dogs on earth to have you as their 'master'.

However, I wish that you are coming back to Hong Kong from 11th until 16th December too as i'll be going there for my vacation. But then again.. i know the chance to see you in HK during my stay there is almost to the IMPOSSIBLE as you're still gonna be busy filming in China at that time. Anyway, I hope to see you whenever chance and time permit us to do so in the future. I'll wait patiently for that moment to come in my life.

Until i hear from you again, my dearest Jessica.. Please take care of yourself and I'll always miss you like crazy here. Happy Holiday to you too!

Hugs and Kisses ,

Su Far

So glad to hear from you, Jessica. I miss you so much!!!

Dearest Jessica,

So happy to know that you are doing fine. Hope you would be able to come to Malaysia again for the 2005 Astro WLT TV Awards on the 7th January. We will vote hard for you. Take care, Jessica. We will always love and support you.

Endless love,
Carina

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So glad to here you are fine in Yunnan. Take a bit rest after your hard works, plzz.

Take care,
luv,
Amie

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Miss you so much!!

So happy to see you here again.
That's a good news that you may return on late Dec,
I am looking forward to see you!
We are all missing you!!!

Jessica...............miss you to death la.............

Our dearest idol,

We're thinking of you every night and day .....Do hope that the group will allow you to leave, so that we can satisfy our desires for seeing you!!!!!
Great that everything goes fine with you. haha...you ought to put some weight la
Have you seen the gift which I gave you last time? Hope you like it
Looking forward to seeing you~~~~~~~~~Take care!

luv,
Michellia

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

now i know waht is"h-a-p-p-y"

Very glad and excited to hear the news from Jessica.
I just hope everything goes well around her~i will always support you in the corner of the world~!
Luv,
Sammi
PE:you are my original cause of HAPPY!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Jessica posted it wor..she personally typed it leh..extremely SWEET right? Of coz le..hehe

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Jessica is the NICEST person i've even known in my entire life man..hahaha..she really ROCKS! i just cant stop saying that.I would just considered her the PERFECT one!

Replying to:

Very glad and excited to hear the news from Jessica.
I just hope everything goes well around her~i will always support you in the corner of the world~!
Luv,
Sammi
PE:you are my original cause of HAPPY!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Thanks,Jessica:)

We're all soooooooooo happy to hear form you!
I'm a new member of bravent,but coming here has been my everyday's customary thing form that day:)
Now I'm graduating and busy with searching for a job……It seems this be superfluous words
Anyway,thank u and I'll support you forever

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

jessica...i miss you very much.....

miss u...miss u...miss u....miss u .... miss u....

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

SO happy to hear from u ....good tat everything is FINE... Anyway take gd care of urself.... LOVE YOU...

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Seeing your message always make us so happy. Thank you

Glad to hear from you and knowing that you sre still in good shape. Take a good care of yourself cuz i've heard about tough food at Yunnan. All my best wishes to you Jess. Love you always!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Re:终于知道偶像回HK的时间啦! 有时间我会去机场送机

终于知道偶像回HK的时间啦! 有时间我会去机场送机。希望能够再在机场见到她! 太HAPPY

I miss you so much. Goog luck for your jobs and waiting to come back HK

HAVE A GREAT XMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

So happy to see your message this is the first time i leave your a message :be happy &take care.yunnan is cold,please keep warm!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Enjoy working and happy holidays to you

Hi Jessica!

It's nice to hear from you! As usual, take care and remember to get some rest. And a Merry Christmas and good tidings to you in case we don't hear from you till year end!

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

You miss Boom Boom and LuLu, but we all miss you

Wishing you the very best.
Seasons Greetings, Happy Holidays!
I love December the most too.
It's cold yet so warm and touching....

wow, it's a great news to hear that jess has a function on new year's eve. I will be in HK during that time. I wish that they will confirm this function. Can some1 please help me to show me how to get to that place. It's my first time to go to HK and I will stay at Evergreen Hotel at Tsim Sha Tsui. Besides, what are the good places to go or things to do during the new year holiday. I am totally new to your country. Please, help, help, help. The most important is I want to meet jess. I really want to grap this opportunity. Thanks.

joyce

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Dear Jessica

Dear Jessica~ 天氣漸漸變涼了! 妳在雲南拍戲要好好照顧自己的身體喔~ 哈哈! 還有我超愛妳在頒獎裡上的穿著~ 真是全場最靚~
祝福妳一切都順利~ and ~MERRY XMAS~ JUDY From TW

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

where is TKO's shopping mall?

Replying to:

My Dearest Fans,

luv,
Jessica

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.