LATEST INFO of JESSICA
**Hong Kong
ViuTV原創劇《極度俏郎君》 featuring 宣萱、姜皓文、張慧儀以及ERROR四子 broadcast on April 17, 2023 @ 9:30pm. Monday through Friday *EVERYDAY* *B-net  

OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.

Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Thats it! Keep on supporting Jessica..Maybe you couldnt get her msg soon but probably someday.

Take care!
Luv,
JeSS

Keep going!! She is the BEST of the BEST! Love her so much!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi,actually i don't know what to say,cuz i didn't get any reply from my "first try".
But i am not going to give it up~
i hope you can see my first mail~
always support you~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi,if i could call you "my dear Jessica";
You know this is my first time to write a letter to my favourite star.Actually i still cannot believe you will really see this letter,cuz i don't believe these kind of websites very much.But-i am doing it now! Yes,that's why you are my favourite Jessica.Hey,don't worry,i amnot a boy and i am not a Tom boy as well~ha! i am just kidding~
I am your fan from shanghai.I have been in favour of you for abut 8 years,but you don't know me~to me-it's not a good thing~
Actually,i have seen you in shanghai one time in the airport,but i don't think you can memory that.but it's ok,the most important thing is i can always remember you~
Anyway,i am going to stop~ i am going to send this strange letter to somewhere which i hope you can receive~ and i can receive your reply in my e-mail box~ Maybe i am dreaming~
Always wish you the best,everything goes on well arround you,keep healthy when you are in Kunming~
Hope to see you ~if you come to shanghai~
Love,Sammi
05/11/27

Sina (Mircoblog) : CLICK HERE
News collection website: http://www.suenhuen.com/
For Jessica WEBSITES, goto: The Strongest Links
OFFENSIVE/INAPPROPRIATE STATEMENTS, MESSAGES CONCERNING BT or
DOWNLOADING A WHOLE SERIES WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY.
Please post your message either in English or Chinese only.